Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Stock ROM][Custom Recoveries] Cherry Mobile Ultra (H340)

Tatsunomi

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I've been receiving requests for uploading the stock ROM's and/or custom recoveries... Well I'll be updating this post every now and then while putting everything in place.

For Stock ROM, recovery, and kernel:
Stock Recovery(JB/KK)[16.8 MB]
Stock Recovery(JB/KK) MD5 Sum: 6f53e6469545bf23db7a8f2332305876

Stock Kernel/Boot (JB Only)[16.8 MB]
Stock Kernel(JB) MD5 Sum: 44118b532df875d2a65e4b700cfbefd0

Stock System(JB Only)[1.1GB]
System(JB) MD5 Sum: 86e8346023e3cd33bb2ddd76eadab2b7

For CWM:
Repository Link

CWM Image (In development)

For TWRP:
Repository Link

TWRP Image (In development)

SPECIAL NOTE:
Flash the images AT YOUR OWN RISK! I am not responsible for ANY damage done on your device since you flashed it on your behalf.

• Flashing these images ARE NOT PRIORITY at this moment. No tutorial would be given until I figured out how to implement the custom recoveries properly.
  • Making a local cloud server in preparation for the Ultra's development.

UPDATE AS OF 10-12-15:
FINALLY DOWNLOADED THE OFFICIAL KERNEL FOR OUR CM ULTRA. I will now go on ahead to the IRC channel for TWRP and work this out with them :)

Last edited:
Super Thank u Tatsunomi.. My cherry mobile ultra now is back to life.. Again Thank you very muchi. You're the best!

Last edited:
Yung stock recovery pa muna yung naflash ko.. Yun pa muna kailangan ko ngayun. Hoping to have stable custom recovery.. Please say thanks sir Tatsunomi for all the effort his doing.

Last edited:
Yung stock recovery pa muna yung naflash ko.. Yun pa muna kailangan ko ngayun. Hoping to have stable custom recovery.. Please say thanks sir Tatsunomi for all the effort his doing.

anung flash tool na gamit mo sir? thanks nga pala sir Tatsunomi! sa wakas ma kaka backup na rin sa ultra ko

mga boss may alam kayo na pang root ng ultra na di na kailangan ng adb or pc?

anung flash tool na gamit mo sir? thanks nga pala sir Tatsunomi! sa wakas ma kaka backup na rin sa ultra ko

Ang gamit ko nung pagflash ko sa stock recovery is fastboot lang. may minimal na file lang ang kailang para gamitin ang ADB at FASTBOOT d na kailanga yung buong SDK yung e.install mo. attached ko yung screenshot lng ng mga file. View attachment 214453...

Procedure ko sa pagflash..
1. Install CM ultra driver using Adbdriver Installer tas unplug cable
2. Off yung CM ultra
3. Press vol. up + power
4. Hintaying mag GREEN yung screen tas release ur finger. Green screen meaning fastboot mode sa CM ultra
5. Plug again yung usb cable
6. Locate mu ung ADB and Fastboot file

Fastboot command:
1. fastboot devices (dapat after sa enter may lalabas na set of letters and numbers para xure na nka fastboot mode ang devices. pag may lumabas OK na magflash ng recovery.
2. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
3. fastboot reboot

Yang lang ginawa ko.. sana naintindihan at nakatulong sa lahat.
Salamat.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Ang gamit ko nung pagflash ko sa stock recovery is fastboot lang. may minimal na file lang ang kailang para gamitin ang ADB at FASTBOOT d na kailanga yung buong SDK yung e.install mo. attached ko yung screenshot lng ng mga file. View attachment 1029888...

Procedure ko sa pagflash..
1. Install CM ultra driver using Adbdriver Installer tas unplug cable
2. Off yung CM ultra
3. Press vol. up + power
4. Hintaying mag GREEN yung screen tas release ur finger. Green screen meaning fastboot mode sa CM ultra
5. Plug again yung usb cable
6. Locate mu ung ADB and Fastboot file

Fastboot command:
1. fastboot devices (dapat after sa enter may lalabas na set of letters and numbers para xure na nka fastboot mode ang devices. pag may lumabas OK na magflash ng recovery.
2. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
3. fastboot reboot

Yang lang ginawa ko.. sana naintindihan at nakatulong sa lahat.
Salamat.

ganyan din ba procedure pag magflash na ng firmware? yung system

I've been receiving requests for uploading the stock ROM's and/or custom recoveries... Well I'll be updating this post every now and then while putting everything in place.

For Stock ROM, recovery, and kernel:
Stock Recovery(JB/KK)[16.8 MB]
Stock Recovery(JB/KK) MD5 Sum: 6f53e6469545bf23db7a8f2332305876

Stock Kernel/Boot (JB Only)[16.8 MB]
Stock Kernel(JB) MD5 Sum: 44118b532df875d2a65e4b700cfbefd0

Stock System(JB Only)[1.1GB]
System(JB) MD5 Sum: 86e8346023e3cd33bb2ddd76eadab2b7

For CWM:
Repository Link

CWM Image (In development)

For TWRP:
Repository Link

TWRP Image (In development)

Hi sir Tatsunomi.. when I try to flash the system.img, It failed coz the image is too large. Can you please share sir the correct procedure on how to flash the system.img.. I attached the image of the adb and fastboot command I use.
View attachment 215326

We really appreciate your effort sir Tatsunomi. Thank you.

Attachments

• failed.jpg
    failed.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 63
Wow, hands down sir Tatsunomi for your hard work. I'm eagerly waiting for your tutorials on how you manage to perform the backup, and how to properly use the files you have uploaded. Thanks a bunch!!

ano ba mas madaling way d ko ma gets ung isang tutorial eh paturo nmn ung mdali
ung pag clinick volume up + power key llabas cwm or twrp . green screen lng kc lumalabas

Last edited:
Yown .. Waiting nlng sa twrp.img file .. Sana ma up na po .. Pde nman iflash using flashify cguro para no pc needed

mga ka-SB, found this tut para sa pag flash ng system at boot img using fastboot:dance:
sana makatulong:yipee:

1. First you need to boot into bootloader mode. You can do this from key combination of your phone (Power button + Volume up, wait for green screen), or you can reboot into bootloader mode using the following adb command:

adb reboot-bootloader

2. Wait for your cell to reboot in bootloader mode, and once you see it, test it by running following command:

fastboot devices

If the above command lists your device, then you are good to go forward. Otherwise wait for few more second and/or check USB cable connection.

3. Once the fastboot mode is detecting the device, you can flash your Image and System flashable images using following commands:

fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img

4. The next step is to simply clear your cache and user-data to avoid any problem with previous ROM data.

fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase cache

5. And at last, simply reboot your phone:

fastboot reboot

If everything went well, you should be able to see your previous version without any problems.

guys need help po.. wala ba nagrelease nito sa mga forum using SP flash tool??
nageerror din kasi yung akin using ADB ehh at kung may nakapagpagana na using this method

may custom recovery na po ba tayo ? and ung system.img po hindi pwd iflash via fastboot adb.. maxadong malaki ung system.img

Back
Top Bottom