Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Summoners War Guild: [Global] Fallen Slimes

iKlyde

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day Symbianize!

I'm Klyde (IGN: ~Klyde) by the way. I have played since before "The Great Asia Migration" and I co-founded the guild "Fallen Slimes" with my irl friends. We were once a "for the lulz" guild; hence the name we, but decided to take the notch higher this time. So yeah, we are currently participating in guild wars as a farming guild. If you would like to farm with us, or just hangout with us, feel free to join. See below for more guild information.

Main language spoken: English, Tagalog
Any level or arena rank requirements: No specific requirement.
If communication other than in-game chat is used: Line App, Discord App (Optional)
What time guild battles usually occur: 10am/8pm Philippine Standard Time
Who runs/leads the guild: Me and a couple of my friends.
Contact information/instructions: I usually hangout in channels 113 and 134. Line App id: millikaypee

P.S.
We from the Fallen Slimes have one golden rule, and that is to have the Legendary Fire, Water, and Wind Slime. jk :lol: I mean respect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom