Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

(SURVEY) VB6 send, receive SMS automatic reply, auto detection of port

supian

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Mga Boss! i just want to share the project that i'm currently working on. but before that I want to have a short survey, (since this is my first thread) if some0ne is interested with this project.
it is about sending SMS via Tattoo broadband, it can detect the port automatically and detect the status of your message, sending failed or success.
it has also the ability to recieve SMS and auto reply, furtherm0re, it also send multiple SMS.

for more highlights about this project, it is to be used, if done by one of the schools in Sulu which is Notredame of Jolo High School Kasulutan.
the Project is Link to another system which is Student's and Faculty Attendance Monitoring system, we decided to create another project for sending SMS because of the Signal Strength in Sulu, by creating a project that will send the data needed, we can allocate the time frame of sending SMS, so therefore it will be more accurate and work faster, The attendance Monitoring is still running up to this year! we always send the message, with a doubt that some messages may not sent, and as to our observation the it is not sent accurately!

This Project will sent a total number of 1327 messages daily time in and timeout, including faculty member!
this system uses a Huawie Globe tattoo broadband using a commercial globe simcard. :)

e sishare ko po pag maramin interesado :)

Last edited:
Dont invest on interest. Share it without expecting something.

Ts interesado ako jan. pahingi ako ng system mo boss.

tausug kaw TS?

yes TS! tausug ako :)

maybe on sunday i can have a free to upload the project

Saam Duwaa mga TS! :)

Interested din ako anong approach ang ginawa dito. I also do data transferring from one system to another with a lot more data(roughly 20k+) on a daily basis using api calls. Ang device na nag cacapture ng data for both time in and out uses 2g data as well, tas from there data is uploaded to a server and thats where my api come in.

Device -> server for all device(s) -> api that populates which data should go to which server

Will definitely come back to check this out.

Mga Boss! i just want to share the project that i'm currently working on. but before that I want to have a short survey, (since this is my first thread) if some0ne is interested with this project.
it is about sending SMS via Tattoo broadband, it can detect the port automatically and detect the status of your message, sending failed or success.
it has also the ability to recieve SMS and auto reply, furtherm0re, it also send multiple SMS.

for more highlights about this project, it is to be used, if done by one of the schools in Sulu which is Notredame of Jolo High School Kasulutan.
the Project is Link to another system which is Student's and Faculty Attendance Monitoring system, we decided to create another project for sending SMS because of the Signal Strength in Sulu, by creating a project that will send the data needed, we can allocate the time frame of sending SMS, so therefore it will be more accurate and work faster, The attendance Monitoring is still running up to this year! we always send the message, with a doubt that some messages may not sent, and as to our observation the it is not sent accurately!

This Project will sent a total number of 1327 messages daily time in and timeout, including faculty member!
this system uses a Huawie Globe tattoo broadband using a commercial globe simcard. :)

e sishare ko po pag maramin interesado :)

Sir, hindi po sa nagmamagaling ako. Madami na po nakagawa nyan dito sa SYMB, they're very humble to share it without expecting any return comments.
So, what's the point of hiding it?
Some of us doesn't surprise with that matter anymore.
So if you want to share, then SHARE IT.

Then there's another thing, you said your app/software is already being used by one of the school in your area.(not sure of your area).
So it means. It is already tried and tested right?

So, basically I don't know your TRUE reason for making us to be interested to your software.

Well, it is just my opinion. Please don't take it personally.

(sorry for my bad english) LOL

Last edited:
eto na poh. . .

Attachments

• SMS.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 263
gusto ko din sana gumawa nang ganyan boss kaso wala akong broadband,.. pocket wifi lang

Back
Top Bottom