Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Symbianize Literati Hide Out feat. Tropang Magnum

picture.php

Our Objective:

In an online forum that is mostly dedicated to sharing of technological knowledge, we aim to promote creative writing as a vehicle for sharing those knowledge and a means to expressing one's self to others.

This thread is dedicated to:

Any member of Symbianize community who has a passion and love in writing and very much willing to share his/her talent to everyone.

This thread Aims to:

Discuss anything under the roof of Symbianize regarding the future works, events, activities of the San Docena Group. It further aims to share talents, knowledge, tutorials and tips in the how to's of the literary world.

To those who are interested to join our discussion thread kindly fill out this form:
Nickname:
Interest:
Books:
Personal Goal:
Sample Literary Masterpiece: (link only)
Literary Icon:

Last edited:
Re: Symbianize Literati: The Makata and Kwentista Hide Out feat. Tropang Magnum

Oral na lang ang poproblemahin ko. Hindi ko alam kung before o after ng birthday ko ako magpapasa. Baka kasi makaisip ng magandang bwelo sa bawat pagbigkas ng mga kataga e.

Hindi ko kayang tapatan version ni Padre. Light lang kaya ko.

CS, may link ka ba ni padre yung after 25 years? pahingi naman ako ng link tsong, susulat lang ako.

Dahil mabait ako, hinanap ko pa yan talaga :lmao:

Click me!

good hapon.hehe.dito ako ule.

ken bakit ba ako na naman naisip mo :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ikaw kasi ang MUSE ng Tropang Magnum e. May mga hindi ako naisali. Lagot ako sa kanila :panic:

sana may mabait ang puso na magpadala ng magnum :D:D

Paringgan mo si Jefi, Sam! :D Mabait ang kanyang puso! :D

tse ken! palusot ka pa :punish:

sinong nanghihingi ng magnum :unsure:

dun sa tindahan madami :rofl:

Anong palusot dun? Eh ikaw nga ang Chairwoman ng TM eh :laugh:

Katuwaan lang naman ang kwento.

dito na ko ulit :lmao: palaway ng magnum :rofl:

busy ba kaya si padre o lasing? may ikokompes ako e :D

ok payn wala na akong angal :rofl: pero duda ko pinag tripan mo lang ako eh :rofl:

@ampy: di ba si Jefi naman talaga ang Chairwoman ng TM? Oo, di ba? :laugh:

@Jefi: Tanong mo pa kay Ampy :lol:

Si jef ang dapat ang queen ni chocokomwarking hahaha!

Kagigising lang pero matutulog pa ulit ako. Ano yun, amps?

padre patanggal na infraction ko.behave na ko.diba miss red.i have no choice.this site is the only site that has the best and most expressive writers,and i want to be a part of it,thanks,

Last edited:

padre patanggal na infraction ko.behave na ko.diba miss red.i have no choice.this site is the only site that has the best and most expressive writers,and i want to be a part of it,thanks,

Infractions given cannot be reversed. But you don't have to worry, your infractions are only good for one month. Mag-eexpire yan sa mid ng July kung walang panibagong infraction.

Honestly, I would be really sorry to see you go because I can see that your expertise and experience would be an invaluable contribution here, specially to us budding writers who mostly write only to express ourselves. I am sorry if you might feel that you are being shut out but. . . honestly, we set off at the wrong foot kasi eh, so to speak. :D

May isa lang akong pakiusap, sumunod lang po tayo sa rules and do not challenge Symbianize authority openly. Hindi po namin kasi tinotolerate yung ganun. You can always send me a PM if you have something against me. Or better yet, you can always send your grievance direct to the Admin (which you have done already, last time I checked.)

Anyways, we will let bygones be bygones. As I've mentioned before, Symbianize Arts and Lit section will always be open to all peeps who has the passion to write. Lahat ng klase ng writers, seasoned, multi-awarded, greenhorns, newbies, aspiring, amateur, frustrated, emo, etc., lahat po welcome dito. :salute:

So again, welcome pañero. Mababait ang mga tao dito, specially si jef. :lol:

And to my fellow LITERATIs, the Tropang Magnum, at sa lahat ng mga writers na tumatambay dito, let's officially welcome sleeperboy here.

Back
Top Bottom