Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Table tennis thread

dreamer02418

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi. Alam ko madami sa inyo mga players ng table tennis.
I am also a player and i want to learn more from you. Like what is the best brand of raket you can have if you want to spin the ball so hard?

I need advice since gusto ko pang gumaling sa laro na ito. Any suggestions and recommendation is very much appreciated. Thanks. :D

Kung malaki po budget nyo go for butterfly na brand pero kung sakto lang pero good quality go for donic .

- - - Updated - - -

kung malaki po budget nyo go ka na po sa butterfly na brand . Pero kung sakto lang po budget nyo pero good quality sa Donic ka po.

butter fly budgetan mo ng 1k or pwede din nimatzu 600-800 or any brand na kaya ng budget mo basta look for ittf certified para maganda karga ng palo mo

Back
Top Bottom