Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Alaska Aces Official Thread - Pasok GatasRepublik

Star gets Rome Dela Rosa, trades Jake Pascual to Alaska

MANILA, Philippines – The Star Hotshots acquired Rome dela Rosa in exchange for Jake Pascual in a trade deal with the Alaska Aces.

“When [Star coach] Chito [Victolero] and I were describing to each other both Rome and Jake, it honestly sounded like both players were like twins in terms of their character and toughness,” Alaska head coach Alex Compton said.

“It is nice to see two PBA teams making a fair trade that should really benefit not only both teams involved, but also – and I think this was very important to Chito and I both – we believe it really benefits the players traded,” he added.

Dela Rosa and Pascual were both champion players with the San Beda Red Lions in the NCAA.

Close Ad X

Pascual was the No. 8 selection by Barako Bull in the 2014 PBA Draft, while Dela Rosa was chosen at No. 13 by Alaska.

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2016...ets-rome-dela-rosa-trades-jake-pascual-alaska

Back
Top Bottom