Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Claim That There Is No God Is an Escape from All Realities (Part 2)

TheTruth07

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
2h71kjc.jpg

The Claim That There Is No God Is an Escape from All Realities (Part 2)

Although there are hidden and camouflaged evil in every society, it is generally the norm in human society to condemn evil. The teachings of God in the Bible are against all evil. To deny the existence of God is to favor evil. The slogan “There’s probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.” implies that there is a struggle deep inside the heart of the formulators of such a slogan. However, they are trying to shrug it off, because they want to find a way of escape from feeling guilty in their heart due to all the evil they are doing.

ROMANS 2:15 (KJV)
Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

The formulators of such slogans are trying to escape all these realities because they are not real people:

1. The reality that there is a Creator of everything that exist;

ACTS 17:24 (KJV)
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;​

2. The reality that everything that exists was planned and created for a purpose. (The harmony in the natural and physical universe cannot logically be the product of an accident or a Big Bang.)

ROMANS 1:19 (KJV)
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.

ROMANS 1:20 (KJV)
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

JOB 34:13 (MKJV)
Who has given the earth as a deposit with Him? Or who has set the whole world in order?​

PROVERBS 8:29 (RSV)
When he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth,​

3. The reality that the Bible speaks of scientific truth even before they were discovered by human science because such declaration came from an existing God.

ISAIAH 40:22 (KJV)
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

JOB 26:7 (KJV)
He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.​

4. The reality that present-day happenings were predicted in the Bible thousands and hundreds of years ago before by an existing God.

ISAIAH 46:9 (KJV)
Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

ISAIAH 46:10 (KJV)
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:​

MATTHEW 24:3-8 (KJV)
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

5. And, the reality of their very existence that the prophecy of the coming of “scoffers” is being fulfilled in their person!​

II PETER 3:3 (KJV)
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,​

Throughout the history of man, those who believed and served God with all their hearts were the greatest men that this world had ever seen. They were the best public servants, the best heroes, the best mentors, the best leaders, and the best neighbors — NONE OF THESE BEST MEN IS AN ATHEIST!

Credit: Controvery Extraordinary

View attachment 325700

Attachments

• God-made-all-things-with-purpose.jpg
    God-made-all-things-with-purpose.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom