Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Mind Power... Mind Over Matter! ^_^

PrincessMiakka

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Repost from is this thread stil alive? I mean how about the one who asked about it? ANyway share lang.,

PSYCHE is from the Greek Word meaning mind, sometimes ito yung mga sumisimbolo sa Soul or sa butterfly (diba pag nakakakita tyo ng butterfly na may kalakihan, iniisip natin na namatay na kamaganak un? thats how the Psyche means, and how our Mind works.,)

MIND is the seat of our consciousness, which have 2 parts, the Conscious Left Brain (sya yung more on Logical or with deep explanations) and the Subconscious Right Brain (more on Intuitive naman sya or Intuition, mga out of the blue thinking within a snap)

MEDITATION isang mental exercises na very useful for cleansing, relaxing, focusing, receiving, de-stressing, commands the mind whatever you desires and wish to fulfll., But before you do this kind of activity, dpat you know how to meditate in proper., some are using meditation songs and starting unloading their thoughts and focus to the sounds., just like the "OHMS" ng mga monks.,

CLEANSING in meditation, kadalasan makikitang gnagawa or ginagamit to sa mga nagyoyoga., sa mga nag papa spa., at sa mga monks., healers., masseurs., therapist, etc., ito yung ritual na gngwa nila to de-stress themselves and regain their strengths from feeling so heavy and weak after nila mag absorb ng Negative vibes or aura's,.

3RD EYE is located center sa mismong gitna ng forehead natin., tagusan un., hindi lang basta sa noo un., parang Right Angle if nka sideview ka., or try to point your forehead, and yung tuktok ng ulo mo., then imagine that the two points will meet inside., then if the rays meet., dun nakalagay ang mismong tnatawag na 3rd eye., Lahat naman tayo may third eye., depende pag gusto ng tao i-open., or from the Family., na may gnun na silang characteristic lalo na sa mga Oldies and Traditonal Families., Sometimes having the power with your 3rd eye is very useful to everybody lalo na kung gagamitin mo sya sa mabuti., You will receive Good karma from it! :)

and last...
PSYCHIC ABILITIES are the abilities where you combined all of that (see above details) pero ciempre hindi pa kumpleto yan., may mga sumunod pa jan., Ito yung abilities na napag sasabay mo ang pag gamit ng RIght and Left Brain mo., (akala mo parehong gumagana ang 2 utak natin at the same time., Nope!) Example., pag gising ka., iniisip mo ggawin mo., iniisip mo san a ppunta., iniisp mo anong kakainin mo., yun ung Left Brain, more on Logical, more on explanations, etc., While and Right Brain is halimbawa tulog ka., nananaginip ka., May nakikita kang eksena., may malikmata kang nakikita sa corner ng mata mo., yun ang RIGHT BRAIN., minsan may naaalala ka bigla., may dejavu na nangyayare., yung biglang nagiba ung pakiramdam mo sa isang lugar etc. etc., yun po., :)

Sa mga nag papractice ng MEDITATING, try to follow Meditation Songs, Focus on that song until you fell asleep, mismong may mag fa-flash na eksena sa inyo., but be sure youre not thinking anything but the SONG itself., At dpat., wala kayong sama ng loob or di kayo galit., dapat smooth lang., chill., Kumbaga sa Peter Pan., THINK OF HAPPY THOUGHTS., pero dito naman., THINK of 1 thing then focus., and you will achieve! BABALA Bawal po mag meditate ang galit kasi po, imbes na mabuting meditation ang ma achieve nyo eh pangit pa kalalabasan., at baka ma encourage nyo pa ang negative and bad spirits to join your meditation., mahirap na., basta always remember., Make sure na you're fine and Good and always think POSITIVE!

Sa mga nakakaranas ng mga Out-of-Nowhere Experiences., Chill lang., Hindi kayo dpat matakot., Dahil una., wala naman silang gagawing masama sa inyo not unless youre thinking to hurt people or youre too bad or mean to others., dun sila gaganti., but if you were a GIVER or having a LOVING HEART., hindi sila nananakit., Sometimes they will seek for help, but its alright., Maybe it was the indication na may CALLING kayo from GOD., Basta DO EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF LOVE, YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG! Okay? Galingan nyo sa pag-eexplore sa sarili nyo then balitaan nyo ako! :)

If you have questions, feel free to ask., PM / email or post it here, But im not pretty sure if I can reply quickly., Busy lang., :p
[B]aviee802yahoo.com[/B]

If you guys trying to meditate., Dapat may RHYTHM or tempo kayong sinusundan to achieve the proper breathing and get ready yourself for the divinity or holiness ng ritual., YES it is HOLY., Why?

Kasi po, thats the only way you can communicate with the DIVINE SPIRIT : Ang pag memeditate., You're shifting your Conscious Mind to Subconscious, thats how to let the Right Brain Works., At pag gumana na ang Right Brain natin,. Dun na biglang magsusulputan ang mga UNSEEN FRIENDS :), Dont worry, THEY ARE ALL HARMLESS, wag lang silang GAGALITIN OR AAWAYIN :) Basta pag mag memeditate kayo, make sure you're all doing fine., CHILLAX and no NEGATIVE THOUGHTS or FEELINGS, or BAD MOOD., UH-ah! Not good for doing Proper Meditation! :)

Actually, if you know how to PRAY PROPERLY, you can do the PROPER MEDITATION, Kasi ang PRAYER is one set examples of Meditation., Youre communicating with God, You set your mind and Focus on what you Desire and wished for,. And you focus only to one-ness of your achievement: That is to talk to GOD and Pray., say Thank You, Say Sorry., And Praise him with all your heart., :)

To Achieve Proper Meditation., Try to download the songs here
http://innersong.com/

Tapos try to have 3 Deep Inhale and exhale.,
Or., para ma practice nyo yung Deep Breathing try to Recite the Following

By INHALING, Chant this in your mind:
"Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus."

On EXHALING, Chant this in your mind:
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

----------------------

(Dapat Direcho, walang stop, dun mo makikita yung pag ka deep at pag hold ng breath mo to as to follow the words and how long you should take the BREATHING, and to achieve the DEEP BREATHING) Sasabayan mo ang pagbigkas mo ng HAIL Mary sa Pag INHALE mo., Then Pag mag E-EXHALE kana Holy Mary naman.,)

Sana nakatulong sa inyo mga Pointers ko., Yep! I am one of the Practitioners! :)

Tama ka... prayer is a form of meditation. Kaya going to church and congregations makes it harder to achieve proper meditation - prayer.

TS anu affiliation mo?

Last edited:
are you kidding? the 2nd post ay ok kasi spirituality at ang una mejo scientific-psychic abiliity.kung 2nd post mo ang batayan kailangan cleansed ka para ang spirit makapasok sa katawan hehehe.mas mabuti kung virgin at pure ang subject hehehe.di ka pa nakaklita ng itim na ilaw?ilaw na gold?at pwde ang dalawa ma-mix at magporma ng kahit anong gusto mo pero sa uri ng ilaw lamang?hehehe.parang di ka makapainwala no?dont mind what i said baka kung ano pa turing mo sa akin[lam ko na yan].btw magmeditate ka at discover the secret beyond.:praise: :whew:[your almos there>

i remember NOETIC SCIENCE kapag napag-uusapan and spirits. :)
Nice compilation of ideas TS:salute:

nice one miakka.. suportado ko tong thread. magandang start to. :thumbsup: pwedeng iadd yung brain's ability in the future. like remote viewing and psychometry. i'll contribute to this thread in the future.

are you kidding? the 2nd post ay ok kasi spirituality at ang una mejo scientific-psychic abiliity.kung 2nd post mo ang batayan kailangan cleansed ka para ang spirit makapasok sa katawan hehehe.mas mabuti kung virgin at pure ang subject hehehe.di ka pa nakaklita ng itim na ilaw?ilaw na gold?at pwde ang dalawa ma-mix at magporma ng kahit anong gusto mo pero sa uri ng ilaw lamang?hehehe.parang di ka makapainwala no?dont mind what i said baka kung ano pa turing mo sa akin[lam ko na yan].btw magmeditate ka at discover the secret beyond.:praise: :whew:[your almos there>

Hi Kuya!:clap: Wadduuuppp!???

Walang batayan ang pagiging VIRGIN para makapasok or makapag-tap ka ng isang Soul o Katawan., Makabagong henerasyon na po tayo., Wala nang VIRGIN-VIRGIN ngayon sa ganitong aspeto., As long as may utak ka., as long as nakakapag isip ka., Tsung! Yun na! Try to read some of JAIME LICAUCO,s books para ma enlighten ka ng onte., Dun kasi ako naghasa nng konting kaalaman., And aside from it., I practiced the process already., Kaya its proven., And regarding sa mixing ng kulay, nakikita ko lang yun pag natingin ako ng pasyente to know the weaknesses of their Chakra's but to mix them what I wanted to be, DI PO AKO DJ to do that., (i hope he gets what Im tryng to say here) :lmao:

I dont really mind at all, kasi your trying to point me a different age of what you understand about the past activities and understanding., Nope., I have my guides to do the RIGHT AND PROPER Procedures., I aint be like what Im doing and having right now if I didnt practiced the matter and applied it on my everyday living., Youre free to judge, it your own opinion., But before you drop into conclusion., STUDY FIRST AND LEARN FROM IT, AND APPLY WHAT YOU LEARNED para hindi po tayo maligaw at magmukhang Tanga sa mga sinasabi natin :beat:

Kuya ikaw nalang po mag meditate to understand what your trying to say and point to me., I get lost, really., Kumbaga sa teaching, Youre trying to teach me the ALIBATA thus I already learned how to speak phonetics and speak English., Yun lang po mapapayo ko.,:yipee:

(hope naintindhan nyo., pag di parin., Ay Kuya! WALEY na .,)
No Comment nako jan! :noidea:

nice one miakka.. suportado ko tong thread. magandang start to. :thumbsup: pwedeng iadd yung brain's ability in the future. like remote viewing and psychometry. i'll contribute to this thread in the future.

Thanks Pre., alam ko good Follower and listener ka., and Good Student., Hope na matulungan mo rin ako ma guide ang mga Lost Sheep and also to handle "IRATE" SB Members who keep on posting Out-of-Nowhere ideas and prejudgement., Kalowka! :excited:

See you on the 28th., Hope U make it., IF THERES A WILL THERES A WAY! :thumbsup:

wicca? :) weird ito

Lahat po ng mga Psychic Weird! Whatever it is., Wag mo nlng siguro itanong., A Special Worker of God, Angel in Disguise., as is., Yun nalang po., No need to identify the affiliation., malalim masyado., Ty:dance:

Last edited:
Tama ka... prayer is a form of meditation. Kaya going to church and congregations makes it harder to achieve proper meditation - prayer.

Korek ka kuya., Saka dami mga impostor sa simbahan., Daming Negatives., nakaka hawa., Kaya hindi nako nagsisimba eh., pa dalaw dalaw nlng., but I wont stay longer., Mahirap na mahawa ng negatives., ^_^

You can pray but you cannot focus on your prayers., on what you wished for., You can pray like LIP SYNC esp. the novena's,. Why not praying at your own risk and know what you really desires., diba? Tama ba? :dance:

Hi ma'am,

Necessary ba na may candila pag mag meditate?

We are always aiming for good naman dba but paano kung may bad spirit na talagang makikita mo in your mind while meditating and then will try to attack you, is there anything spells like so that we can back off? :( Nakakatakot naman...hmm...,,i'm thinking in negative side just for precautions.

Hindi kasi natin alam kung anong meron sa lugar natin o kung ano history dyan..baka hunted house place yan nung unang panahaon..woah, nakakatakot naman. :D Hmm...parang tinatakot ko lang sarili ko ah? haha

Hi ma'am,

Necessary ba na may candila pag mag meditate?

We are always aiming for good naman dba but paano kung may bad spirit na talagang makikita mo in your mind while meditating and then will try to attack you, is there anything spells like so that we can back off? :( Nakakatakot naman...hmm...,,i'm thinking in negative side just for precautions.

Hindi kasi natin alam kung anong meron sa lugar natin o kung ano history dyan..baka hunted house place yan nung unang panahaon..woah, nakakatakot naman. :D Hmm...parang tinatakot ko lang sarili ko ah? haha

Not necessarily., kasi kahit anong oras puede ka mag meditate as long as you know how to shift your left to right brain and going deeper to your wavelength., Ako kasi I can meditate even I was in a travel., paano yun>? Need ko pa magtirik ng kandila sa Van para mag meditate? hehehe., maraming uses kasi ang meditation not only cleanses our mind and soul or relaxation., it is how you manage your dreams come true to life., into reality., :)

Why thinking of too much NEGATIVE? For sure negative tlga marerecib mo., wait., Ill give you examples of good and bad thoughts., Have you tried to watched movies before?

NEGATIVE : Did you catch the movie PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES? What im trying to say is., the moment you finished the movie., and youre about to sleep., You keep on thinking na baka may lalabas sa pintuan sa bahay or whatsoever., Dun palang youre thinking negative., till you fell asleep., madadala mo yung negative na yun at makakapanaginip ka ng masama., Pag

POSITIVE
Thoughts naman., Napanood mo yung PETER PAN? Example na ng meditation eh yung the moment na gustong lumipad nila Wendy at mga kapatid nya after sabuyan sila ng Magic Powder., Diba Peter told them, Think of Happy Thoughts and everything should follow? So what` happen., if the key of their powers is thinking Happy Thoughts then thats it., ma aachieve mo sya successfully! :)

Yun lang po muna as of now! Hit thanks if it helps you.,

@mightymarc meditation or thought control is the highest form of prayer.

ayos lang yun kung magpost sila dito ng kung ano ano. basta may sense naman at brain food, ayos yun. pero kung skepticism at kung ano ano lang, rthen hayaan na lang natin. btw, have you attended any of jimmy' s seminars?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom