Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Real Deathnote (from an occultist)

fire17m

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Do you believe in this?
(from: http://www.freewebs.com/realdeathnote)

The Real Death NoteHow to make a magick note book and cast real curses with it!

Welcome!

Real Working Death Note
This NoteBook is not to be mistaken as the one from the Japanese anime "Death Note" they are very similar but not the same. For one thing, this NoteBook is based on real occult knowledge and actually can kill using mysticism.

The "Death Note" on this website is the one I personally use, it works and is extremely dangerous. Please do not attempt to make or use the Note Book unless you meet the following requirements.

•You are 21+ years old
•You are not pregnant
•You have no Mental Illness
If you do not meet all of the above three requirements; do not use, make, or touch the Note Book.

On The Death Note
Note Book, this Note Book will slowly rot away your aura. the more you use it, the darker your aura will become. If your heart is impure your aura will completely rot away and you will die.

How to Use It
•The person whose name is written in the note book will suffer and die.

•This note will not take effect unless you have the persons face in your mind when writing his or her name. The image of him or her must be of them dying.

•Details of the cause of death may be written immediately after the name within the next Eleven minutes and Six seconds, if the cause or nature of death is not specified they will simply suffer/die the most likely way.

•All notes must be made in the present tense.

•Results will physically manifest within 6 months or less. Suffering will be seen within 7 days or less.

•All of the Souls of those written in a note will be deluded in a sea of white light and are eliminated from all of existence forever.

•The owner of this note book should empower it every full moon through mediation for 7 hours. If the note book is not empowered during the full moon the waning moon may be used as a substitute. If it is failed to be done all notes will be suspended until empowerment or re-activation.

•To relinquish ownership you must simply say so. If nobody touches the note book within 72 days of relinquishment the notes currently in the book will be annulled.

How to Make It?

Kira's Personal NoteBook
You will need the following to make your real working Death Note;
One normal store bought Note Book (The color and shape of the notebook doesn't matter.)
One Pen (Can be anything really, just as long as you can read what you write.)
One Needle, Razor, or Blade.

And write the following inscriptions and symbols in the proper places where I describe.

Keep both sides of the back cover empty.
On the face of the front cover of the Note Book, with your blood write...
1001.jpg

On the reverse side of the front cover (the side of the cover that touches the pages)
use your blood to draw the picture below (with the words above/on it).
1002.jpg

The Pen of Judgment

This is the pen that you will use in your Death Note,
Write the following on the side of the pen,

This translates into "The Sword of God's will"...
0003.jpg

This translates into "the will of God will be obeyed"...
0004.jpg

This translates into "I am the lord your God"...
0005.jpg

the pen will help you work the note book, the same way Witches sometimes use Wands in Wicca.

Activation Ritual!

Death Note Activation Ritual is as follows...
You will need
2 white candles
1 table
1 "Normal" Note Book

(Unlike the normal empowerment this ritual may take place only during the full moon) The following instructions is an Enochian based Ritual; if your heart is impure you will suffer forever as a cost for creating the note book. After inscribing the note book with the proper inscriptions, Place the Note Book in the center of the table and place the one white candle on each side of the Note Book. Lit the candles and continue to the following and follow it step by step word for word.

[Place your hands on the Death Note and say the following intone]
Doh kee-kah-lay Vah-nah-Lah Zoad-ee-mee-zoad Pee-ray
Oh-Lah Ah-Lah-doh-noo Nah-nah-ay-ay-Lah Doh - Ah-tay-rah-ah-hay
Pee-ah-moh-Lah Oh-dah Vah-oh-ah-noo Doh - Low-noo-sah Ee-ah-ee-dah
Kah-hay-ree-ess-tay-oh-ess Mee-kah-Lah-zoad-oh Nah-nah-ay-ay-lah

(Do not say this; this is what you have just said - "In the mystery of theses vestures of the holy ones, I grid up my power in the gridles of righteousness and truth, in the power of the most highest, let it be mighty my power!")
[Touch your forehead and say intone] "oh-doh oh-meh" ("unveil understanding")
[Touch your chest and say intone] "oh-doh oh-el-par-teh" ("unveil the light")
[Touch your left shoulder and say intone] "hoh-ah-teh" ("Love")
[Touch your right shoulder and say intone] "ball-tee-em" ("Justice")
[Touch the Note Book with both hands and say intone] "Teh-loh-keh" ["death"]

[Hold up the note book with both hands up in the air say intone]
"Nah-nah-ah-ah-Lah Bah-Lah-zoad-ee-zoad-rah-ess Zoad-ah-mee-rah-noo"
["My power of Judgment appear!"]
Close the ritual by meditating on the Note Book until both candles burn out.
Visualize it covered with a black/dark gray aura.

7 Hour Empowerment!
A natural setting requiring all modern technology be off; lay the note book in front of you as you sit on the floor or other suitable place. For the first hour clear your mind of all thoughts. After an amount of time you will have realized you have cleared your mind, for the remainder of the time you must visualize the note book darken and blacken, (if your 3rd eye is open you will see astral sparks of a gray color). If you fail to complete this entirely then the note book will only be half strong. The effectiveness of this note is only as powerful as your mind lets it.

Translation

On the cover of Kira's Personal NoteBook it translates to "Memory of Death"

On the reverse side of the front cover it translates to: "I made a Law"

And goes on to say;

"Those called shall be put into the motion of death and the time of their death is now under my power/control"

The text in Kira's Personal NoteBook is very much like the original form of the Enochian letters.

Shinigami Eyes!
If you would like to do the eye deal you may, however it will take half of your life force.

Possible Side effects are...

•Your body may age faster.
•Your body will become prone to illness later in life.(if you live to be elderly)
•Your eyes might hurt.(Bad Eye Sight 20% chance)
•Your head might hurt.
•Your aura will darken.(100% chance)
•High blood pressure(there is a 90% chance)
•And Others...
NOTES:
just as the note book becomes more powerful over time, so will your eyes. However the more powerful your eyes become the worse your side effects become.

Shinigami Eyes
[Place your hands over your eyes and say the following intone]
Doh kee-kah-lay Vah-nah-Lah Zoad-ee-mee-zoad Pee-ray
Oh-Lah Ah-Lah-doh-noo Nah-nah-ay-ay-Lah Doh - Ah-tay-rah-ah-hay
Pee-ah-moh-Lah Oh-dah Vah-oh-ah-noo Doh - Low-noo-sah Ee-ah-ee-dah
Kah-hay-ree-ess-tay-oh-ess Mee-kah-Lah-zoad-oh Nah-nah-ay-ay-lah

(Do not say this; this is what you have just said)
"In the mystery of theses vestures of the holy ones, I grid up my power in the gridles of righteousness and truth, in the power of the most highest, let it be mighty my power!")

[Cover your eyes with your hands and say intone the following]
"oh-doh oh-meh" ("unveil understanding")
"oh-doh oh-el-par-teh" ("unveil the light")
"hoh-ah-teh" ("Love")
"ball-tee-em" ("Justice")
"Teh-loh-keh" ["death"]

then do the Activation Ritual
(If you already did it, you can either do it again or do the 7 Hour Empowerment) Empowering or Actvating your Note Book now creates a link from your note books energy to your eyes. forever empowering them. it can never be undone.

-------========CAN SOMEONE TRY IT? So THAT WE WILL KNOW IF ITS TRUE==========----------

PROOFS

How it Works!
The Death Note on this website is a Spell Book created to do nothing but cause pain, suffering and death through magickal means of divine power and will.

When you write a name in it you make a physic impression of their image and a link to the real life person.

The note book sucks spiritual energy from all around it due to the symbols and their programming of purpose.

The Script in it (which most will not understand) is a occult language known as "Enochian" or "Angelic Language". The Script is powerful and dangerous and is not to be played with. The energy is darkened when it is sucked through the symbols and channeled into the pages.

The energy is infused with the physic image engraved by the name and your will, the physic impression festers in filthy dark energy. The energy travels through a physic link you made by writing their name, this causes the human to take in the energy and absorb it into their aura.

It will always affect them in someway. The death note will become more powerful over time.

This "death note" is NOT the same as in the anime/comic book. it uses REAL MAGICK to work. the following are links to better understand.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian_magic (read this 1st)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic
other things you should do is google Wicca or other basic forms of "magic(k)"/energy work to better understand. but this website does give everything ANYBODY needs to make and use the "Death Note" or "Death Spell Book".

FAQ

before you go asking something on the forums, you may want to read and the FAQ and see if I have already provided you with an answer.

•Is this for real?
Yes, the Death Note is real.

•Can I Still Go to Heaven or Hell?
No, you will stay on Earth in Spirit forever.

•Can I use the Death Note without the Activation Ritual?
Yes, the Activation Ritual is not needed. However you do need to empower the note book.

•What is the Activation Ritual for? What is it?
The Activation Ritual empowers the Note Book with massive amounts of Negative Spiritual Energy.

•Does the Death Note have limits?
Yes, it takes Spiritual Energy to use it; that's why it needs empowered every full moon, And the Activation Ritual should be done too.

•Does the Death Note work on everybody?
Yes, however people who touch the note book are immune for a time. But they are NOT immune to the rules.

•What happens if I don't/can't empower it during the full moon?
Nothing will happen; the note book will only become weaker. If you would like to, you can empower it during the waning moon.

•Are you a Shinigami? (God of Death)
I am Human

•Are you telling everything about the death note? Are you leaving anything out?
I may re-word some stuff so as to make it easyier to understand.

•Is there a Shinigami Eye-Deal?
Yes, however you will not have a Shinigami do to it with. The Shinigami deal is not the same thing as in the anime.

Origins of Death Note

Origins of Death Note (part one)

My original "death note" was originally my old book of shadows.(a "witches personal notebook to keep magic recipes in") a normal book of shadows is used to record results, happenings, and spells(of all kinds) created by the witch or wizard(whatever name you want to use.) However, I had a habit of creating devastating curses, I'm great at it. While at first complex I was constantly looking to find a way to simplify the "cursing process." This normal process had me making sigils for each curse I would cast.

A sigil is a sign or seal created by taking a word or more (something you might want) removing the repeated letters and rearranging the letters then combining them to form a single sign. One that is only readable to the creator's subconscious, this is vary powerful.

Creating a unique curse for each individual I wanted to curse was not ideal for creating a new world. Even though results were normally seen in only hours, this technique can not be used to "mass-produce curses."

After 2 years I noticed that my book of shadows aura had reached a point where its aura was so violent and aggressive that I had to create a cloth with words of power to hold in and seal its power. Forget sigils, the built up negative energy became so much that there was a risk just holding it. It had became the "death note" (it was more powerful then the one in the anime) it was out of control, it was chaotic.

To make a long story short, I ended up burning the notebook and sealing all the energy into a blank notebook I bought from the store. I had it locked in a steel safe for a year and a half.

I spent my time mostly on spiritually development while it was locked up, or to word it better, I was in spiritual recovery.

After some time, had realized the time was right to continue my work. Before opening the safe I worked for 1 whole year on a way I could control the power in the notebook. It needed something to hold down the beast within. After some time I concluded that the only thing that would work was a soul. To put it more specifically a chakra was needed. There are 7 chakras in the human soul. They regulate many things; however the heart chakra was the only one that would work.

The "death note" needs something to regulate the release of energy and the only way to do this is to let it create a blockage in the chakra system of the soul. This could (with repeated use) destroy the soul, thus ending your existence in all forms. If a negative person (or "evil person") uses the "death note" the blockage they would create would destabilize themselves even more and end all good relationships they have, this will cause anger, pain and depression in their life. This is why I don't worry about evil using the notebook, they will destroy themselves.

However if somebody pure and good uses the notebook the damage caused by the blockage will not be known until after they die. This is because in life they were living a life serving justice and what is pure and good. This goodness is the only thing that keeps the owner of the notebook from falling part. However when they die, their soul will be so ravaged they will be unable to re-enter this world through reincarnation (a regular process we all go through, normally.) Their soul would also be so damaged by the huge blockage in the heart chakra that this will stop them from reaching any from of spiritual enlightenment. Being tied to the Earth spiritually at death is the only way to "stay alive." thus the user of the notebook will be trapped on Earth in spirit form, forever.

After creating 13 prototypes/test notebooks I decided to use Enochian for the language of the words of power, it best helped the user control the negative energy. However, all information is not given on the website only because it is not needed. I do not provide this "forbidden death note information" only because if I do or did, you would know how to modify the notebook to do anything. That is knowledge/power far too great for the blind. The words on the back of the cover let you "control" or "make a custom curse" (writing the cause after the name of the person you want to curse.)

I myself did not use any of the 13 notebooks, I instead created a coven/group and made a deal with them all, the deal was something like this "after the trial period and I have all the information I need and want you may keep the notebooks and use them as you please..." Each notebook was different, some more powerful, some with different or more loose/less specific rules, others with greater consciences.

After I had the information I needed and wanted, I then created the "death note" you all have read about (and may have made) on my website. It is created only to Mass-Produce Curses and automatically target the correct victim.

After the anime "death note" aired I decided to upload all the information required to create the notebook onto the internet, but before I did, I modified the "rules" to sound like the one from the anime so the notebook could be taken as a prank to some degree, and thus would allow it to last long without too many problems. Only those who truly believe or want to believe would use it. Also those who practice the occult would see it and they might use it too. Those who would make it just to use it for 'play' would never go through the time in activating, empowering and actually using it. And if they(they being people who want to mess around) did write a name even without empowering it, they would only curse themselves.

Origins (Part Two)
Early in the year 2009 Kira had completed study on the NoteBook and replaced the Note on this website on April 11th, 2009. The old NoteBook that was replaced on this website was deliberately designed to malfunction under particular circumstances because at that time Kira could not actually install a safeguard to keep the Note from being used for Evil.

The NoteBook on this website (as of April 11, 2009) is "Kira's Personal NoteBook" as it is the one with the safeguard actually built into it.

Wee! Creepy! Nakakatakot!
Can somebody prove me this isnt true?

Hmmm, dark arts
and ye harm none
do what ye will

sa tingin nyo may tao na bang gumawa nito?

Hmmm, may basis kahit panu yung ilang facts tulad ng cinite mu bout enochian magick, siguro meron, sana lang sa good works nila ginagamit,

kaya nga bro. . kung marami ang naniniwala dito. at kung totoo man ito , sigurado tapos ang mundo.

ngek fiction lang yan. obsessed lang sa death note ang nakaisip nito.

sana nga tol fire..fiction lang yan..nakakatakot cgro yan..emm haha:yipee:

Whoah,,lahat ng details talaga ah,,hehehe
tama,,fiction lang yan,,adik sa deathnote,,hehe
ako nga gumawa na ng deathnote ko eh,,pero ginaya ko lang yung cover ng kay Kira,,ahihi:dance:

hehe. sana nga fiction lang to. nagreresearch ako kung hoax lang to. kaso wala akong makita. . . thanks aman kayo dyan. hehe. sayang effort ko mag copy paste. :rofl:

Whoah,,lahat ng details talaga ah,,hehehe
tama,,fiction lang yan,,adik sa deathnote,,hehe
ako nga gumawa na ng deathnote ko eh,,pero ginaya ko lang yung cover ng kay Kira,,ahihi:dance:

Ako din yung record book ko ginawa kong deathnote.hehe. :excited:

hehe. sana nga fiction lang to. nagreresearch ako kung hoax lang to. kaso wala akong makita. . . thanks aman kayo dyan. hehe. sayang effort ko mag copy paste. :rofl:

tol..di na sayang effort mo ahehe ok nmn xa baka ung nagbabasa ngaun di lang nila type malay mo next day oh kahit mamaya magusthan ng ibang reader dba..?

kaya nga tol. . :excited: . .adik na adik siguro may gawa nean.hahaha. .kira is justice. .wahahaha. toinkz. :rofl:

hindi totoo yan... :lmao: pero totoong meron witchcraft at neopaganism... :approve:

pano kung galing to sa witchcraft at neopaganism? ibig sabihin totoo to?

ala pa naman akong nakikitang death notes sa neopaganism... kaya sa tingin ko sa anime lang kinuha yan.. :lol: kahit nga sa shinto religion alang death note eh.. :D

Back
Top Bottom