Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Walking Dead TV series

Yeah, agree, disappointing as well but I think this episode was waaay better than the previous "boring" episodes, IMO.

I certainly understand how Carl's being in danger put Rick past his breaking point that's probably why he just went berserk.

Well, I'm giving them a chance that next season will not be like S4, for pete's sake! More action, more killings and more twists! That's what I loved about this show ever since it started so I hope they bring that back next season.

Last edited:
No Beth in the finale, no deaths of supporting characters as well, hmmm.
The only thing that creeps me in the season finale was the bone fragments in the foreground when they are running away from Gareth's party.
Is it just me or the producers are feeding the viewers the obvious?
First, the aimless shooting. Obviously they don't want to kill Rick's party. That's from the point of view of the viewers. What about them? Did Rick knew that?
Why would they give us important part of plot like that? hmm. Makes me wonder.

I wonder where beth is.. makes me think that she was taken by another group?.. because, obviously the Terminus group do not just go hunting around people.. they lure them.. gain their trust.. then eat them? haha..

Hope beth is fine though :(

And where the hell is Tyrese, Carol and Baby Judith? either they arrived first and was captured as well or they'll save the group.. i have a hunch though that Morgan will come for the rescue :D

mamatay na lahat wag lang si Tara...hahahaha...sila carol/tyrese nalang ang natitirang pag asa

para po may sumisigaw na Help me! babae habang natakbo sila rick si beth kaya yun or mali lang pandinig ko na may sumigaw hehe

mukha namang di makakaalis sina Rick sa Terminus, looks like they're gonna stay for a while.
Di kaya sina Tyreese ang makakakita kay Beth?

Based sa nabasa kong blog/article about sa ending ng season 4, hindi talaga takot ang makers ng TWD na i-risk even their main characters sa series. Some say na it could be rick or carl or even maggie. Comics says that the main cast like Rick, Carl & Maggie made it alive. Pero willing ang creators ng TWD sa mga spin-offs and different twist ng story plotlines nila. Madami pa nga sila inadd na characters na wala sa original cast ng TWD sa comics. But, the series push through with high demand dahil na rin sa ganda ng storya. Cliff hanger talaga iniwan nilang season sa atin. We'll see sa season 5 kung ano ba talaga nangyari sa mga bida natin. Hopefully konti lang sana maging casualty sa terminus the name of that camp still gives me that creeps.

So, Pinanuod ko ulit yung Season Finale with Subtitle.

sxB01Ki.png

These are human parts alright, wtf Terminus?!

DxThgLW.png

In the screenshot above, clearly may tao sa Red Container.
Why are they held captive? If Terminus was so called "Sanctuary for all."
This is the scene many believed that Beth was inside of that container asking for help.

"Never Again, Never Trust. We First, Always."

MqG9UIV.png

7hY2Vqq.png

What does that mean?
In this part makikita nating may mga nakasulat na pangalan sa floor.
Sino yung mga taong yun? Palagay ko sila yung mga original na members ng Terminus Group.
Something might happened to them that turned the remaining survivors something else. (uhm...cannibals as we all speculated.)

Bonus Pic from deleted scenes :

The-walking-dead-bones.jpg

Attachments

• DxThgLW.png
    DxThgLW.png
    669.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
naku.. di talaga sila takot.. pinatay nga nila si andrea eh, na hanggang ngayon buhay na buhay pa sa comic series.. but i doubt it if papatayin din nila agad agad si rick or si carl.. those two are the main characters in the comicseries.. hmm abang abang na lang tayo.. layo pa ng october.. sana naman mabgyan ng justice ang season5 haha.

sila yung mga cannibals

- - - Updated - - -

AMC has unveiled the very first poster for the fifth season of "The Walking Dead" which will premiere in the Fall.

nALe7om.jpg

sana nga mabuhay pa sila Tara, Beth at Rosita.. hehe para ganahan ako manuod

Ang tagal magoctober huhu, gusto ko na makita si Daryl :wub:

Back
Top Bottom