Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Walking Dead TV series

Baka magkaroon ulit ng detour katulad nung Grady memorial hospital para mapatagal at di makahabol sa comics. Magpapakita na siguro si Jesus next season.

dapat talaga hindi binaboy ng amc yung character ni Andrea.

Ang tanga ni Beth. Ok na sana narescue na sya.. Pinatay pa nya yung pulis na babae..yan tuloy!! tsk tsk

ok pala tong walking dead. tinapos ko yung s1-s5
mukhang Malaki spotlight ni morgan jones. nagiging cold na yung group nila rick. can't wait for the season 6
next is game of thrones.

buhayin nating tong thread. :lol:
tagal nang walang post ah.

RE: TWDS06E03
*Spoiler Alert*
Nope, (for me) Glenn isn't dead. (yet)
He'll be playing a major role in the near future dealing with the Saviors (refer to comics).
The evidence is clear, Nicholas fell on top of Glenn ergo it was Nicholas' guts that's being eaten by the walkers. My theory is Glenn will making it by spreading guts all over his body to trick the walkers that he is one of the walking dead (pun intended) just like they did on the past seasons.
More evidence : Heath, the black guy with a long hair.
In the comics, he's bestfriend with Glenn, he just got introduced this season, this made me believe that Glenn is still alive.

buhayin nating tong thread. :lol:
tagal nang walang post ah.

RE: TWDS06E03
*Spoiler Alert*
Nope, (for me) Glenn isn't dead. (yet)
He'll be playing a major role in the near future dealing with the Saviors (refer to comics).
The evidence is clear, Nicholas fell on top of Glenn ergo it was Nicholas' guts that's being eaten by the walkers. My theory is Glenn will making it by spreading guts all over his body to trick the walkers that he is one of the walking dead (pun intended) just like they did on the past seasons.
More evidence : Heath, the black guy with a long hair.
In the comics, he's bestfriend with Glenn, he just got introduced this season, this made me believe that Glenn is still alive.

may mangliligtas dun kaya siya nabuhay, hindi niya pwedeng gamitin yung guts ni Nicholas kasi fresh blood pa yun, kaya baka maamoy siya. feeling ko si jesus yung mangliligtas. tama ka major role talaga, kapag wala pa yung naka baseball bat governor the 2nd. hindi siya mamatay.

feeling ko din si Jesus magliligtas sakanya.. or maybe Enid pero mas malaki chance na si Jesus.. ung nakalock na pinto tapos nakabarricade na stairs ang clue.. maybe andun sya

earlier when they arrive at the trap alley. The camera for a moment shows a gap under the trash...

mukhang patay na ata tlga c glenn kalungkot nmn

mukhang patay na ata tlga c glenn kalungkot nmn

May possible chance pa na buhay pa si Glenn

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/hes-not-dead#.eyoOBmO0R

9unqq8.png

Sana dun na lang mamatay si Glenn kay Negan
Mas brutal yung pagkamatau nya dun eh

Maraming twists sa story plot ng TWD. Hindi nman tlga binase sa comic series. Even big character from starting cast up to now hindi takot isacrifice. Ibang klase tlga mag-isip ng mga scenarios ang creator nito. As for glenn, nabasa ko sa ibang reviews/spoilers na baka ghostly-glimpse appearance nya sa mga episodes esp. for maggie. And, wala na sya sa opening credits ng recent episode featured c morgan. Pero wala naman dw sya sa memoriam/talking dead.. Well, stay tuned na lang tau mga ka-symb. Mlapit na ma-introduce Jesus/Negan character sa TWD.. Hopefully andun pa c Steven Yeunn. And, ano kaya ang role ng wolves member na tinago ni morgan?

Sayang naman kung patay na si Glenn, meron na sila nakuhang gaganap na Negan

"According to The Hollywood Reporter, actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan will debut as Negan in the season 6 finale of The Walking Dead. The news comes after rumors began circulating the internet that Garret Dillahunt had won the role. If AMC viewers thought the show would never have a villain as evil as The Governor (David Morrisey), guess again. In the comic series, Negan has inflicted more damage on Rick Grimes and co. than any other single force. "

sino sa tingin n'yo makakatikim kay Lucille? :lol:

tingin ko abraham.. tumingin pa kasi kay negan nung hinampas haha

Back
Top Bottom