Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The what to know on PC hardware

sarap magbasa pag ganito kaliwanag! :thanks: more power to you!

yan ang magandang paliwanag ni ts maraming salamat dito daming matotolonga dito sa ibinigay mo +1 sayo ts

nice.. updated.. sana lagi mo pa update ts :D

updated with misconception of GPU speed and importance of amperage in a PSU

Kulang pa boss ^^ wala pa c cooling system!
Dahil pag Stock lang gamit mo at mag laro ka ng game at ang usage n2 sa CPU mo is always 100% patay ang CPU in the near future better invest sa liquid cooling ma OOC mo pa cpu mo

Isa pa boss one of the bottlenecking parts is the MOBO hahaha Meron din kac syang Chipsets at kung ano PCIe ver. ofc kung ung gamit mo na na vcard like mine Sapphire 7870 OC ed na PCIe 3.0 sa board ko na luma na 2.0 lang malaki ang difference sa memory RW

Last edited:
From what I know there's only a slight performance difference between slotting a PCI-E 3.0 card into a PCI-E 2.0 than slotting it into a PCI-E 3.0 that it's not worth mentioning. PCI-E 2.0's full potential has'nt been fully utilized yet.

And for the cooling issue, CPU's are specially made to run cool even on a stock cooler, especially new gen CPU's now, so worrying about 100% usage of CPU for a long time is for naught. Unless you are OC'ing, you wouldn't need an aftermarket cooler coz CPU's are made to withstand high temp that cannot be passed without OC'ing.

This is why i love symbianize, sharing of thoughts and knowledge . TS keep it up. and thanks so much sa share mo. more info pa sana :thumbsup:

From what I know there's only a slight performance difference between slotting a PCI-E 3.0 card into a PCI-E 2.0 than slotting it into a PCI-E 3.0 that it's not worth mentioning. PCI-E 2.0's full potential has'nt been fully utilized yet.

And for the cooling issue, CPU's are specially made to run cool even on a stock cooler, especially new gen CPU's now, so worrying about 100% usage of CPU for a long time is for naught. Unless you are OC'ing, you wouldn't need an aftermarket cooler coz CPU's are made to withstand high temp that cannot be passed without OC'ing.

I second this. :)
The data transfer difference of PCI-E 2.0 and 3.0 doesn't really matter in real world performance. :)

salamat sa thread na to at sa info mo TS, mas naiintindihan, ganito dapat ang thread, more info pa TS, at thanks din sa mga nag-share ng kanilang kaalaman..

nga pala mga SIR.. sana may makashare jan sa inyo sa pag buo ko ng PC unit. hindi naman ako naglalaro ng games, nag start kc ako mag gawa ng artworks and lay out sa corel and adobe.. ano kaya ang magandan specs?. thanks in advanced..

^ sir mas makakabuti kung dun ka magtatanong sa thread na mine-maintain ni sir janzzon sa suggested pc specs. Anyway, here's a rundown on your requirements:

Ang puhunan mo for making artworks:
A good quad-core cpu.
A decent/good video card. get an AMD/ATI instead since hindi mo kakailanganin ang PhysX, at mas madali mag multi monitor setup sa AMD.
And of course, A BIG MONITOR.
you may also want to use a tablet & stylus combo for freehand :thumbsup:

To my readers,

First, thank you reading and appreciating my thread. But please don't ask me about building a rig right now as Assassin's Creed 3 and Hitman : Absolution have come out and I barely have time to go to the forum. There is a thread that advices you what hardware to choose when building a rig. I believe they can help you there faster than I am.

salamat sa share sir. very informative. ngayon ko pa nalaman ang iba pang bagay bagay sa pc hardware. :thanks:

^ sir mas makakabuti kung dun ka magtatanong sa thread na mine-maintain ni sir janzzon sa suggested pc specs. Anyway, here's a rundown on your requirements:

Ang puhunan mo for making artworks:
A good quad-core cpu.
A decent/good video card. get an AMD/ATI instead since hindi mo kakailanganin ang PhysX, at mas madali mag multi monitor setup sa AMD.
And of course, A BIG MONITOR.
you may also want to use a tablet & stylus combo for freehand :thumbsup:

sori sir.., medyo napasarap lang sa pagbasa ng mga sharing tungkol sa kaalaman sa thread na to hehehe, siningit ko lang kasi medyo napalapit na rin sa topic ang request ko, anyway thanks sa advice mo..

One of the most sensible posts i've read in this forum. Keep up with these kind of articles.

P.S. for some weird reason di ako maka reply sa ibang thread dito. bat kaya?

Back
Top Bottom