Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The World According to the Jungle

Stormer0628

Symbianize Angel
Advanced Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

HOW THE POLITICAL JUNGLE WORKS
Politics works like this: Big People of Big Country buy Big People of Little Country, who, by the way, will be elected in "democratic elections" thanks to big bucks; Big People of Big Country give big loans to Little Country (of course, to buy "made in Big Country"); Big People of Little Country pocket a big chunk and invest it in the Big Country, without ever investing in real development (education, health, the environment, etc); Little People of Little Country work forever to pay back what they never got; Big People of Little Country thank Big People of Big Country in big ceremony, and promise to repay the big debt; and Little People of Little Country get big promises, just like Little People of Big Country. And they lived happily ever after... (Moral: The Big Fish eats the Little Fish. Well, unless the Little Fish get organized)

HOW THE LAW WORKS ... FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE LION
One day the King of the Jungle, trying to fix his reputation, gathered the most cunning animals in the kingdom, chief among them the Foxes, and told them: "It's mighty unjust that I am not recognized for what I am. You know full well that the best of my SCRAPS, if any, go to the Little Animals... Well, I want you to write LAWS, so from now on it'll be the weak, and not me, who would rule over this kingdom..."

After a few months of hard deliberations (and a few "private parties" and "business trips") the Foxes (now turned politicians) returned with a long, long book of laws written in a language so hard to understand to the Little Animals that they thought it was old Greek. After translation, it started like this: "The animals with a mane will be treated like kings; the animals with paws and teeth will be above the Law; and the animals who will represent the interests of the weak will be granted a raise in benefits and status... Of course, ALL FORMS OF DISCRIMINATION will be considered ILLEGAL, and will result in the Lion eating the Little Animal..." (Moral: The strong shall survive)

THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE
Once upon a time, in the deep jungle, lived a Lion and a Monkey... One day the Monkey, tired of the Lion always taking the LION'S SHARE, and seeing that such injustice represented a danger to all, demanded JUSTICE... The Lion, yawning and stretching, said, "You would have to have paws and sharp teeth..." Then the Monkey, who got the hint, devised a plan: He would go to the costume store, and look like a lion...

When the HUNGRY LION saw him, noticing that the new lion wasn't a match for him, and fearing COMPETITION, killed him on the spot --before the indifferent look of the little animals of the jungle... And that's how the Law of the Jungle was re-established one more time... (NOTE: Other monkeys survived him)

THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE II
After killing the monkey, the Lion-liar gathered all the little animals of the jungle and announced: "Today we have won another battle... Yes, an evil lion, envious of us, attacked without warning... Luckily, your sacrifice gave me strong paws and teeth... And yes, these mighty weapons were so useful to me that I finished him off without a sweat... Anyhow, now it turns out that some of his accomplices are trying to attack us... So get ready for more suffering and restrictions, if not for a catastrophe... ‘Armageddon’ they call it."

Meanwhile, there was a couple of cows that were busy grazing around, and they spoke this way: "What did he say?" "I don’t know, something bad,” said the other. To which the first cow replied, “Ain’t nothing in it for me. I heard the story of the slaughterhouse. And the milking is the worst part. I’m not a happy cow.”

(PEACE IN THE JUNGLE. THE REVOLUTION IS ABOUT SOLUTIONS.)

WE ARE PEOPLE TOO
“You can live on peanuts and be happy if you can ride a bicycle or lie in a hammock under a tree, having a balance. No car payments means freedom, right? The young and restless are bored, often jobless, and may turn to crime and stuff. And the prison industry is as prosperous as the medical industry. Be fit! There are many traps in the jungle. Beware! This is a money jungle. If they treat you like an insect, be a nagging mosquito. Make noise! And don’t feed the lion. Go roaming free. The best comes when you skip the pump and eat what you love. Set up a bike with cargo capacity. Make it an SUB (sport utility bike). Be proud! And play the music loud.”

CIVILIZATION
Naturally, education and healthcare should be the maximum priorities; they should be free or affordable. Likewise, culture and sports should have a high priority. The needs of women and children should receive special attention. In general, we would have much to learn from the Dutch model, a model of tolerance. WE NEED LIVEABLE COMMUNITIES where people is out and about. "Monkey out of the Cage" means nobody should be sitting all the time, afraid to come out and ride a bike or take a walk in their community. We may say the roads are chaotic and need to be tamed. Many drivers hold a “license to kill” and get away with it. We are drivers too and are now being hit by excessive tickets from red light cameras and tolls that do nothing but feed the lion. The car is the sacred cow just because they are milking the cow. The bus is hardly an option being so expensive and unreliable. You’d get fired if you depended on it. And the least they can do is plant a tree next to each bus stop to make the long wait bearable. The war on drugs and prostitution is unproductive and hypocritical, so that’s a waste of money. WE SHOULD FIGHT CORRUPTION INSTEAD. The name of the game is “construction, destruction, corruption,” which causes major disruption that lasts months and years. If your community is littered with trash while corruption is everywhere call it a “jungle.” If parks and libraries are occupied by the homeless, call it a “jungle.” Make the homeless contribute to the community by picking the litter and earn some money. They’ll feel better and we’ll feel better. If you can buy your way to a “gated community” and leave the monkeys behind, call it a “jungle.” Just give me the solution. No “coming soon,” please. I heard it before. No “priorities” either. The priority is the happiness and safety of all. Or we call it a “jungle.” WE INVITE THE COMMUNITY LEADERS TO RIDE A BIKE, SO THEY KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON. Is your community happy or crappy? If it’s crappy, let’s make it happy. “Happiness” is hard to define, but for a community to be happy, it needs to be clean and green and it needs people, so let’s celebrate the FREEDOM TO ROAM FREE—like a gazelle.

==============

SOURCE

Attachments

• junglepolitics-final.jpg
    junglepolitics-final.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 128
Nice reading, it gives idea to those who want to start politics and laughable to those who are already in. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom