Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Theology Matters (Systematic Theology) Tara aral tayo, gusto ko pang matuto

s0nicfl0od

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Una sa lahat ang Thread na ito ay para lang po sa mga naniniwalang may Diyos.
Pangalawa ay bawal po ang debate, bashers at haters po dito as we submit and obey mobilarian rules.
Pangatlo Kamustahin mo muna Relasyon mo sa Diyos, maya maya aral tayo ng aral bokya pala Relasyon natin Kay Lord.
Pang-apat Hindi po tayo nag-aaral para Yumabang kundi maging Humble as we see ourselves to God.
Pang lima ay maging deligent lang.

Simulan mo na.

Last edited:
Trinity believer ka ba? Tara pag aralan natin?

Darating tayo diyan... Kaya nga Systematic?

Ahhh, sige ano first topic na pag aaralan natin, hey tanong ko lang since magkaiba tayo ng belief can we just prove our points why or why not? Parang ganito, sabi mo ganun sabi ko naman ganyan and then evaluate natin and weigh the evidence, example trinity believer ka ako hindi, pwede ba ako dito sa thread mo?

Ahhh, sige ano first topic na pag aaralan natin, hey tanong ko lang since magkaiba tayo ng belief can we just prove our points why or why not? Parang ganito, sabi mo ganun sabi ko naman ganyan and then evaluate natin and weigh the evidence, example trinity believer ka ako hindi, pwede ba ako dito sa thread mo?

Sure, why not sir! No worries po. Pero sir I will not promise naging busy lang this day me kailangan lang tapusin. But I will probably on this thread.

Sure, why not sir! No worries po. Pero sir I will not promise naging busy lang this day me kailangan lang tapusin. But I will probably on this thread.

Yown, Thanks, I`ll be looking forward to what we can accomplish together.

Maganda po iyan kaso sa Soteriology pa po yan

You should choose what topic to start. And let us share a little bit. Since I don't know about what you said, Soteriology. I am willing to learn more. Life should be a constant learning. As long as it is sound doctrine i'm in to that. :yipee:

You should choose what topic to start. And let us share a little bit. Since I don't know about what you said, Soteriology. I am willing to learn more. Life should be a constant learning. As long as it is sound doctrine i'm in to that. :yipee:

Yes Sir, so do I, I yearn to learn more just as you are. Don't worry about it, I am still working on it doing some research. Count me in, in SOund Doctrine. I stand on that sir!

Yes Sir, so do I, I yearn to learn more just as you are. Don't worry about it, I am still working on it doing some research. Count me in, in SOund Doctrine. I stand on that sir!

Okey, I am also looking forward to learn more with you Sir! Take you time. :)

P.S. Sir, I am planning to buy a book. C.S. Lewis books is what I am planning to buy. Do you have any suggestion?

Last edited:
Okey, I am also looking forward to learn more with you Sir! Take you time. :)

P.S. Sir, I am planning to buy a book. C.S. Lewis books is what I am planning to buy. Do you have any suggestion?

C. S. Lewis is a good Christian author my mentor used to read his books. But one book beside the Bible, gives impact to my walk with Christ is "Knowing God" by J. I. Packer. Honestly I am not a reader since my school days, "Tamad talaga akong magbasa inaamin ko",, Haha, but for this time, I know it's not late for my age to read. Right now, I am starting to read, "The Institute of Christian Religion" by John Calvin" A brilliant Theologian in his Time, once i despised his teachings before and gives no regard for this Man. Now I am with him, I learned lessons not to criticizes a man without reading and studying his works. Reading also the teachings of the Puritans and of course "the Valley of Vision" a collective prayers and devotions of the Puritans. Recently I bought the RSB, Reformation Study Bible to help me in the texts that i cant understand.

Also, listening to RefNet,,, to JMac, RCSproul, John Piper, Matt Chandler, Paul Washer. Different perspective yet one in the Reformation Movement. Kaya lang medyo hindi maintindihan kasi English hahah kaya I have to download their preaching stuff and make a play pause strategy. MEdyo mahina den articulation ko.

I know you are brilliant in Bible texts, I may assume you have good background in sound doctrines as I read your posts and comments, You have a good and blessed dad. A provision and Providence of God made for you.

Last edited:
Can we begin with Dispensationalism?

That is Eschatology subject we can go through with this topic... I can give preliminary next and I guess we could start with the "Doctrine of God"

C. S. Lewis is a good Christian author my mentor used to read his books. But one book beside the Bible, gives impact to my walk with Christ is "Knowing God" by J. I. Packer. Honestly I am not a reader since my school days, "Tamad talaga akong magbasa inaamin ko",, Haha, but for this time, I know it's not late for my age to read. Right now, I am starting to read, "The Institute of Christian Religion" by John Calvin" A brilliant Theologian in his Time, once i despised his teachings before and gives no regard for this Man. Now I am with him, I learned lessons not to criticizes a man without reading and studying his works. Reading also the teachings of the Puritans and of course "the Valley of Vision" a collective prayers and devotions of the Puritans. Recently I bought the RSB, Reformation Study Bible to help me in the texts that i cant understand.

Also, listening to RefNet,,, to JMac, RCSproul, John Piper, Matt Chandler, Paul Washer. Different perspective yet one in the Reformation Movement. Kaya lang medyo hindi maintindihan kasi English hahah kaya I have to download their preaching stuff and make a play pause strategy. MEdyo mahina den articulation ko.

I know you are brilliant in Bible texts, I may assume you have good background in sound doctrines as I read your posts and comments, You have a good and blessed dad. A provision and Providence of God made for you.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to find those books "Knowing God" by J. I. Packer, "The Institute of Christian Religion" by John Calvin" and also the teaching of the Puritans. I really love reading books. I also read some articles of John Piper. Some books that I already read are, "God's not Dead" & "Man Myth Messiah" by Rice Broocks, "The Sovereignty of God" by A. W. Pink, "The Spirit of Python" by Jentezen Franklin, "The Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel, "Experiencing the heart of Jesus" by Max Lucado, "Indescribable" by louie giglio. I recently was reading "Love Like You've Never Been Hurt" by Jentezen Franklin. But recently also interested to C.S. Lewis books.

Some of them are physical books and e-books. I also have a copy of "When Heaven Invades Earth" by Bill Johnson. I am trying to balance what I have learned.

Thanks again, I hope to learn from you soon. :yipee:

Thanks for the info. I'll try to find those books "Knowing God" by J. I. Packer, "The Institute of Christian Religion" by John Calvin" and also the teaching of the Puritans. I really love reading books. I also read some articles of John Piper. Some books that I already read are, "God's not Dead" & "Man Myth Messiah" by Rice Broocks, "The Sovereignty of God" by A. W. Pink, "The Spirit of Python" by Jentezen Franklin, "The Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel, "Experiencing the heart of Jesus" by Max Lucado, "Indescribable" by louie giglio. I recently was reading "Love Like You've Never Been Hurt" by Jentezen Franklin. But recently also interested to C.S. Lewis books.

Some of them are physical books and e-books. I also have a copy of "When Heaven Invades Earth" by Bill Johnson. I am trying to balance what I have learned.

Thanks again, I hope to learn from you soon. :yipee:

Thank you Sir, looking forward to share with you.

I suggest to read and listen the teaching of Ravi Zacharias and William Lane Craig

James White would be an add.

Trinitarian Here

GOD BLESS TO ALL

Back
Top Bottom