Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ano ang doktrina ng nawawalang kaligtasan o conditional security?

Nobody will ever know kaibigan. God's wisdom goes beyond human comprehension. I just take heed on what the Bible tells us.

As to your question kung yun na nga yung sinasabi sa mga verses, I suggest you do your own studying kaibigan, in that way, you can even dig golden nuggets from the scriptures.

:) Do you think the promise of eternal love the same as the promise of salvation? Ganun kasi yung pagkakaintindi ko sa verses na reference mo sir.

Too much words...

Let's make is it simple.

Salvation is a gift from God. So if it's a gift, of course you cannot take credit from it. But it doesn't mean hindi yun pwedeng mawala. It's a gift that requires us to take care and it should be a common sense. Whether told or not, we should be sincere to take care of what is given. God won't take away the salvation, our own recklessness, our negligence and overconfidence will.:):):)

Yes, so we can see and weigh evidences in the scriptures to have or conclude sound doctrine that might saved others. I agree on what you have said and I believe it is in the bible let me search based on your statement.

First is recklessness, let us define it in common words. Possibly the right word is the one that you used which is overconfidence. See below verse in the bible that being over confident and/or reckless leads to death. (common sense is required, you cannot see it word for word in KJV but ask God for wisdom and you will find it.)

1 Corinthians 10:12
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.

If we are over confident the sin of PRIDE is in us and we know that very SIN cause us to not acknowledge God, see verse in the bible saying such circumstances;

Psalms 10:4

The wicked, through the pride of his countenance,
will not seek after God :
God is not in all his thoughts.

Next is negligence;

Hebrews 2:3
how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation ; which at the
first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by
them that heard him ;

See negligence is like not following as in taking for granted.

Hope you meditate the word of God and do your own study on what I have said in previous post and weigh all the evidence. God has promised us blessing so read it in the Holy Scripture.

Yes, so we can see and weigh evidences in the scriptures to have or conclude sound doctrine that might saved others. I agree on what you have said and I believe it is in the bible let me search based on your statement.

First is recklessness, let us define it in common words. Possibly the right word is the one that you used which is overconfidence. See below verse in the bible that being over confident and/or reckless leads to death. (common sense is required, you cannot see it word for word in KJV but ask God for wisdom and you will find it.)

1 Corinthians 10:12
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.

If we are over confident the sin of PRIDE is in us and we know that very SIN cause us to not acknowledge God, see verse in the bible saying such circumstances;

Psalms 10:4

The wicked, through the pride of his countenance,
will not seek after God :
God is not in all his thoughts.

Next is negligence;

Hebrews 2:3
how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation ; which at the
first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by
them that heard him ;

See negligence is like not following as in taking for granted.

Hope you meditate the word of God and do your own study on what I have said in previous post and weigh all the evidence. God has promised us blessing so read it in the Holy Scripture.

Yun na nga po sir, hindi ko lang kasi talga ugaling i-defend ang sarili kong statements. Haha..Ewan ko ba sa'kin.

This Doctrine applies only to the Elect. Reprobates will never understand this Doctrine.

What is Calvinism then?

I have read some information about Calvinism doctrine but I`m not certain if that information is reliable unless I could ask Calvinism believer myself. I picked below summary for you to see;

TOTAL DEPRAVITY

UNCONDITIONAL ELECTION

LIMITED ATONEMENT

IRRESISTIBLE GRACE

PERSEVERANCE of the SAINTS

Last edited:
I have read some information about Calvinism doctrine but I`m not certain if that information is reliable unless I could ask Calvinism believer myself. I picked below summary for you to see;

TOTAL DEPRAVITY

UNCONDITIONAL ELECTION

LIMITED ATONEMENT

IRRESISTIBLE GRACE

PERSEVERANCE of the SAINTS

Those are the doctrines of Grace,

By the way the term Calvinism is named after John Calvin. It was first used by a Lutheran theologian in 1552. It was a common practice of the Roman Catholic Church to name what it viewed as heresy after its founder. Nevertheless, the term first came out of Lutheran circles.

Calvin denounced the designation himself:

They could attach us no greater insult than this word, Calvinism. It is not hard to guess where such a deadly hatred comes from that they hold against me.

— John Calvin, Leçons ou commentaires et expositions sur les Revelations du prophete Jeremie, 1565

Despite its negative connotation, this designation became increasingly popular in order to distinguish Calvinists from Lutherans and from newer Protestant branches that emerged later. The vast majority of churches that trace their history back to Calvin (including Presbyterians, Congregationalists, and a row of other Calvinist churches) do not use it themselves, since the designation "Reformed" is more generally accepted and preferred, especially in the English-speaking world. Moreover, these churches claim to be—in accordance with John Calvin's own words—"renewed accordingly with the true order of gospel".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom