Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Tips on how use good FONT in Siggy..

wenks0910

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
This Tutorial is not really mine...i post it here to share what i learn to others...isa pa di rin ako marunong sa text kaya sabay sabay tayo matuto...:salute: ....so i rewrite here to avoid ripping...thanks for Reading...:salute:

when your picking a font to do for text you want to have a few thing in your mind:

1.Have an idea! have an idea what your font look like.

2.Pick a default font or a default looking font. default will look great than other font like abaddon..

3.Don't use blending option. it can make it flow your sig so much better ang won't stand out as much if you don;t use them.

4.try to match your font with your sig. if you using a spider sig use spider font...

5.finally use the color that matches your sig. no point in making your sig blue but making you font red. doesn't make sense.

Format of sig to be use...

1.Good BackGround in text.
2.main text..
3.needs effects..

this will be the example to show some text style...i use astronaut text for the example...

Untitled-1-5.png

I preer to use white sa backgeound di lang kita kaya ginawa kung green...pero dipende na rin sayo un kung anu gusto moh....that should be our background in text...lower the opacity ..then place the main text over the background text...

2-2.png

Tips on what font you use in your main text..

1. use default font.
2.try to make it flow with rest your sig.
3. make sure you will be able to see it.

once you decided a font remember the following:

1.try to keep it small
2.keep the words you use minimal.
3.keep it colors that blend with your sig.
4.Do not use blending option.

3-1.png

the subtittle is 3px para style...

dyan nag tatapos ang tutorial sa text....

pahabol:try to use different color than a focal text. it will bring it out more.make it blend with your signature or art best.​

hahaha ayos yan ah medyo nahihirapan din ako sa pag pili ng fonts eh :thumbsup: :D

kakahanap ko sa text tutut naka tagpo din ng maayos :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom