Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

To all nursing students "must read" - My Anatomy and Physiology of Love `nice poem`

To all nursing students "must read" - My Anatomy and Physiology of Love `nice poem`

weighted_companion_heart_by_monsterkookies-d38r4u6.jpg

My Anatomy and Physiology of Love

I am on a deep REM sleep
And I dreamt of you my precious that I keep
I was in the lab and I am dissecting something
What?! Me myself? It’s me I’m killing??!

No, my dear it isn’t I am just diagnosing myself
About my feelings for my conscious health
This heart of mine beating lub dub for you
Hoping you’ll hear it by your auditory nerves too.

When I first saw you my optic nerves were cursed
By your.. orbicularis oculi and oris
With your personality you are superior
With your charms I am inferior.

Your beauty is like an acid that is melting me
And so I’ve decided to neutralize it baby
My charms of basic strong alkalinity
To reach the pH of our compatibility.

My adrenal glands pumps and rushes pushing me through
To say orally my feelings for you
But my thalamus keeps me undecided
Pleasant or unpleasant what this feeling could get.

After memorizing my words to speak
I came to you in integument so neat
My hair strands were polished and my nails were newly cut
Perfume in the air diffusing so fast.

I have three red roses for your olfactory responses
Delicious chocolates for your gustatory buds to taste
I’ve checked my BP and I am not that nervous
Patiently waiting here I am so gentle and courteous.

But then all my plans were messed with atrophy
When you were there standing anterior to me
I want to go back and run away posterior from you
But my patella is shaking and my other skeletons too.

My lungs were busy and my blood circulates rapidly
My muscles didnt move a little and hardens steadily
I want my lacrimal glands to function in my shame for you
But none single tear fell and I felt blue.

You gave me stimuli and I react attentively
My reflexes guided me and helped me
My lymphatic system leads me to immunity
Against my shameful behavior and personality.

Like a DNA of genes, I transcript and translate
Every tissue of epithelia,muscle,nervous and connective
I perspire a lot with my apocrine glands
But I tried my best and held your hands.

“I want to build a happy family with you
with my testes and your ovary, we’re making love through
to bear offspring that is injected with love
that will always be strong and healthy my love”

You’ve said; “ you’re too nice and clever my sweet suitor
But we need to study and be nurses in the future
I promised you then whenever we’re ready
Come and see me and I’ll be happy if you’ll marry me”

Like kidneys and urethra excreting urine
I felt relaxed like an anus after defecating
Those words you’ve told me gave me a new life
So I’ll study hard for you to be my wife.

Then I woke up from my beautiful dream
Holding my book and I am on chapter sixteen
Oohh.. my anatomy and physiology of love
One semester of lectures and experiments in the lab.

Note: I wrote this as a reviewer the night before our final examinations on anatomy and physiology on year 2004, New Era University College of Nursing
my pen name: magnum opus (Latin translation of master piece )

Feedback po kayo ha...
Paki-read na lang po ang mga terminologies na ginamit ko po dito, eto po Definition of Terms
para po sa mga definition nung mga medical terms na ginamit ko.Thanks..

Last edited:
Re: To all nursing students "must read" - My Anatomy and Physiology of Love `nice poe

wala parin talagang maka basag ng galing mo...

Ganun? Makabasag talaga ha? :rofl: salamat po :thumbsup: basta mai-share ko lang talent ko at may maka appreciate okay na yun. Health science related po ba course mo?

Re: To all nursing students "must read" - My Anatomy and Physiology of Love `nice poe

Cute! Namiss ko tuloy ang AnaPhy. :P

:thanks: po..dami din po nag comment ng ganyan :lol: siguro po kasi ang saya ng anaphy :laugh: sana nga po madami pang nursing/health related course makabasa nito :hat:

that is true we cant please all people.. just say what you want. cause i know the bad image still pointing on you:)

nice poem!!! :thumbsup: though i'm a nursing graduate way back 2008 cant relate that much on the terminologies you used..:slap: but its really awesome! i like it so much!

hindi ko siya ma gets! mukang maganda,
sana gumamit ng madaling intindihin na salita
para lahat maka intindi para mas lalo pang
marami mabigyang inspirasyon ng nilikha mo kaibigan

hited na otor :pray:

maganda naman poem mo, pero hindi para sa lahat. . hehehehe. . i like it! you combined physiology and love. .

epistaxis naman ako hehe nice nagustohan ko more pa ts hehe

hehe.. ipis na nakataxi..:lol:
pampadugo ng ilong..
sinisipon ng dugo.

Nice poem.

that is true we cant please all people.. just say what you want. cause i know the bad image still pointing on you:)
anu po yun? Di ko na gets :laugh: pero :thanks: na din po sa pagcomment

nice poem!!! :thumbsup: though i'm a nursing graduate way back 2008 cant relate that much on the terminologies you used..:slap: but its really awesome! i like it so much!
:thanks: po sa pag comment, i'm glad to know na isang nurse ulet ang naka appreciate nitong poem ko. Meron naman po akong nilagay na mga definition of terms para po mas maintindihan

hindi ko siya ma gets! mukang maganda,
sana gumamit ng madaling intindihin na salita
para lahat maka intindi para mas lalo pang
marami mabigyang inspirasyon ng nilikha mo kaibigan
hitted na otor :pray:
:thanks: po. Kung di po health related ang course mo,esp nursing medyo maguguluhan ka po talaga. Pero may nilagay naman po akong mga definition of terms sa first page para madali pong maintindihan

maganda naman poem mo, pero hindi para sa lahat. . hehehehe. . i like it! you combined physiology and love. .
:thanks: po sa pag appreciate. Yup,kaya nga po ang title e to all nursing students,kasi malamang di po talaga mage gets agad nung iba.Hehe.Yup kinombine ko po yun at ginawang poem of love :hat:

:thanks: po. Epistaxis ba? :laugh: sige po gagawa pa po ako ng poems, pag nasa mood na ulet :lmao:

hehe.. ipis na nakataxi..:lol:
pampadugo ng ilong..
sinisipon ng dugo.
Nice poem.
:laugh: :thanks: po :hat:

ts.,pinost ko sa fb ko po..pwede ? thanks.

edit : napost ko na po sir..salamat ni2.

ako din po! Wah maganda nakakarelate ako.. ts pwede po ba irepost? irerepost ko po sa fb ha? Thanks

ts.,pinost ko sa fb ko po..pwede ? thanks.

edit : napost ko na po sir..salamat ni2.

you're welcome po :hat: salamat din sa paghingi ng permission

ako din po! Wah maganda nakakarelate ako.. ts pwede po ba irepost? irerepost ko po sa fb ha? Thanks

ok lang po :thumbsup: salamat din sa paghingi ng permission :hat:

nice poem ts,
my mga hindi ako maintindihan na lines ang lalalim eh,
:)
Katulad nalang ng "lymphatic system"

Maganda sana,but for sure di lang ako ang mga di makakarelate sa mga alien like words na ginamit mo ts :lol:

Keep sharing po :thanks:

Last edited:

nice poem ts,
my mga hindi ako maintindihan na lines ang lalalim eh,
:)
Katulad nalang ng "lymphatic system"

Maganda sana,but for sure di lang ako ang mga di makakarelate sa mga alien like words na ginamit mo ts :lol:

Keep sharing po :thanks:

hehehe..ganun po ba. lymphatic system po ay binubuo ng mga lymph nodes ng katawan natin na lumalaban sa mga sakit at nagpapalakas ng immune system natin. nagprovide po ako ng mga definition of terms sa 1st page. medyo nakakalito po talaga pag wala ka masyado background sa anatomy and physiology, pero salamat na din po sa pagbasa :thumbsup:

nice poem....

nice ganda po

Re: To all nursing students "must read" - My Anatomy and Physiology of Love

tagal na din pala nito

Back
Top Bottom