Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

To my INC friends

mr. ang INC di naman kalaban ng law ng pilipinas pero dapat ilagay sa tamang proseso . dapat magsimula sa lower court bago sa higher court.iba ang ginawa ni de lima sya mismo o binigyan nya ng matinding atensyon ang kaso ni samson.

Sir, if you just analyze and think about it. Whether it'd be higher or lower court is out of the question here if there is really nothing to hide. You guys started to show off force AGAINST the government because of the TAGUBILIN. Your sangoonian started to freaked out and used their members to shield them and create stories. "Following the process" term is just your alibi. De Lima has the rights to accept it, accept the mess that nobody started out except members of your group in the first place. Please stop pointing fingers and blaming others if you cannot contain your mess within your organization.

The coming of Christ is just around the corner. This month, September, has a lot of significant events that will unfold which will have an effect in our future. Don't ask me for basis, for the Bible is my only basis. And I'm not telling you this to tell you that I'm Biblically smart than you are, but I'm stating these facts to inform you and warn you.

If news gets out that people begin to disappear, specifically Bible-believing Christians, that means the rapture is taking place. Those who are saved by the blood of Christ will be caught up to meet the Lord in the clouds. Don't believe it if the news attributes these disappearances to U.F.O.'s and Alien Abductions.

Those who will be left behind will experience the wrath of God in the final half of the Time of Jacob's Trouble. This event, otherwise known as the Great Tribulation will last for seven years. The first three and a half years will be fine, but the second half will be horrible.

The one world government shall be implemented and shall require everyone to receive the mark (666) either on their right hand or forehead. For neither can buy nor sell if the mark is not found in them. Once you have the mark, you have sealed your fate to hell.

For those will reject the mark, you are given a second chance of salvation, but would cost you to be executed for renouncing the mark.

The antichrist and the false prophet will join forces to rule the one world government. But the two witnesses from God (Elijah and Moses) shall oppose them. These two witnesses will be eventually killed in the middle of the seven-year tribulation, and all nations shall rejoice and will exchange gifts because of this event. But God shall bring them back to life and rapture these two witnesses.

The world is being prepared for the great deception. Same sex marriage, abortion, divorce, and other matters which have something to do with family, are being legalized. Sodomites are on the rise and they shall receive the mark.

We will experience a crash in economy, signalling the hand of the antichrist to be extended and start of his rule over the earth together with the false prophet. In the book of Revelation, the antichrist will have a deadly wound on his head in the middle of the great tribulation, but will be resurrected and shall be the devil-reincarnate himself, and many shall marvel in this miracle.

So my friend, you should decide if you will be FOR God or AGAINST God. And remember, God cannot be mocked.

Admit that you're a sinner, and know that the penalty of sin is hell. Know that the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins and paid the debt to redeem us from hell. Accept Him as you Lord and Saviour, and be one of the few who will be caught up with Him in the clouds during the rapture.

Remember, God loves you and He doesn't want you to go to hell.

Praise God. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom