Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Trinity o One God

@gabriel. Tol mukhang seryoso na ata tayu dito pagdating sa mga beliefs.Hehehe.

Sa pagkakaalam ko di lang ata trinity eh. Ang dami kasi tulad ng mga HINDU dudes.. 40k above ata gods nila.

Mas mabuti kung isa lang para hindi na mahirap mag pray.Dahil isa lang.

Tol RC kba. No offense ha. Bakit yung ibang RC nagpre pray sa mga santo. Diba dapat dios lang ang dapat sambahin.

away na naman kauuwian nito

RC: Trinity

INC: One God

Dating Daan: multiple gods

Hindus: Multiple gods

Atheists: No god

others: no pakialam

:lol:

hay tama na yan.

Trinity is one God...

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." (1 John 5:7)

Last edited:
for me there is One True God the Creator

Code:
[B]The Apostles' Creed[/B]

I believe in God the Father
almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, his only
Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power
of the Holy Spirit
and born of the Virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was
buried.
He descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand
of the Father.
He will come again to judge the
living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.
Amen.

Note: I'm a Freelance Roman Catholic :D

Sir mod. Pati yung OUR FATHER. DiKO nalang i type baka isipin dito nag pre prayer session tayo.Hehe

@gabriel. Tol mukhang seryoso na ata tayu dito pagdating sa mga beliefs.Hehehe.

Sa pagkakaalam ko di lang ata trinity eh. Ang dami kasi tulad ng mga HINDU dudes.. 40k above ata gods nila.

Mas mabuti kung isa lang para hindi na mahirap mag pray.Dahil isa lang.

Tol RC kba. No offense ha. Bakit yung ibang RC nagpre pray sa mga santo. Diba dapat dios lang ang dapat sambahin.
there are three terms tol sa Catholic theology: dulia, hyperdulia and latria
dulia- is the honor conferred to human beings that lived and died in God's friendship or the saints
hyperdulia- is the special term for the honor to te Virgin Mary, meaning the honor given to Christ's mother is more than the dulia given to the saints
latria- or worship is only to God alone

Kc wla nMn ata s bible na trinity eh?..Pagakaaka lamang ng tao un atsaka ung creed na binanggit s taas di naman si jesus ang nagsbi nun eh,gawa lng ata nun nina st.Paul saka ni constantine s r0me..Em i ryt?
Pe0 s quran my trinity n binanggit dun at ganito ang nakasulat "KATOT0HANAN NA SINASABI NG DI NANINIWALA SA DIYOS NA TATLO DAW ANG ALLAH(God)"

ang nakalagay sa quran sabi ni muhammad, "wag daw maniwala sa trinity" dahil mali daw na sambahin mo ang tatlong Diyos na "Father, MOTHER, and Son". LOL. mali intindi ng propeta nila sa trinity (Surah 5:116, 5:73-75)

Last edited:
For me ONE GOD - the FATHER GOD
ONE LORD - Lord JESUS CHRIST
ONE SPIRIT - the HOLY SPIRIT

mahirap talaga kasi tao lang tayu..meron tayung kaalaman na hindi na para sa atin pa..
ang Diyos nalang ang nakakaalam nun..mayroon talagang mystery..
The most important is The Lord revealed Himself to us ...
Hindi naman gusto ni Lord Jesus Christ na malito tayu o magkaruon tayu ng pagkalito...
sabi nga sa Great commission.."Go and make disciples of all nations
baptizing them In the NAME OF THE FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT..."

Hindi naman sinabi ng Panginoon Hesus na bautismuhan lang sa Pangalan ng AMANG DIYOS,
nandun kasi ang UNITY NILA at alam ko matibay ang pagiging IISA nila sa Katuwiran,
at sa Pagka DIYOS...

yun lang ang sa akin...
pero aminado ako sa sarili ko na na THEY ARE ONE GOD...

in my opinion

one god lang ako

tama po yun one god
one lord jesus christ
and holy spirit
pero di pa po malinaw sa akin kung paano sila naging
parepareho naging dios?

wala pa po kasi ako
narinig o nabasa iisa sila ng kalagayan o anyo.
ang naririnig ko lang iisa sila sa katwiran

yung iba naman na narinig ko trinity iisa sila tatlo pareho god..

sa aking palagay lang po yan ha!

Marami ang Dios pero iisa lang sila...

Kung napansin ninyo sa creation, may kausap siya...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:26)

Take note for that word US and OUR...

Alangan naman kung kakausapin ng Dios ang sarili niya eh baliw pala kung ganun...

Last edited:
The Trinity:
There is one God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, a unity of three co-eternal Persons.
God is immortal, all-powerful, all-knowing, above all, and ever present.
He is infinite and beyond human comprehension, yet known through His self-revelation.
He is forever worthy of worship, adoration, and service by the whole creation.
(Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14; Eph. 4:4-6; 1 Peter 1:2; 1 Tim. 1:17; Rev. 14:7.)

Back
Top Bottom