Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Trinity o One God

Pwede po makijoin?

Eto lang po ang sakin, there is only one God..
Proof:
1. Logically speaking there should God, why?
Who controls you? Ur neurons. Who controls ur neurons? Ur brain. Who controls ur brain?
that's PRIME MOVER.
2. Why are u here in this world? Because of ur parents. Who made ur parents? Ur grandparents. Until u reach the UNCAUSED CAUSE.
3.Hear, 0 israel. The Lord our God, the Lord is 0ne. -Deut 6:4
4.Answered Jesus, "Hear o israel.The Lord our God, the Lord is 0ne. -Mark 12:29
5.God has no starting and no ending. Jesus had.
6.God doesnt get tired. Jesus did.
7.God doesnt get asleep. Jesus did.
8.God cant be tempted with evil. Jesus was. James 1:13, Luke 4:1-2
9.God never get hungry. -Luke 4:1-2
10.God doesnt plea asking for help. Jesus did. Mark 15:34
11.God doesnt pray to other God. Jesus did.-Mark 14:35
12.God should not get circumcised by human being. Jesus was-Luke 2:21
13.God should not suffered and punished by man. Jesus was. -John 19:1
14.No man has seen God. I 4got d chapter and verse..

Comment kau.. Piz tau.

ask ko lang....naniniwala kaba na dapat isa lang ang Diyos at di ka naniniwala sa Trinity?

Anyway talagang misleading ang title eh..kasi nga ang Trinity is Only One God..but three Persons..

Kuya Jay thanks po yun na yung chapter pati verse. I do believe that there's only one God and He is in the heaven. Jesus and the Spirit were misunderstood by most. Jesus is just a Son of God, means messenger of God. The solid proof for that is that the Holy Bible didnt explicitly explain and tell about Trinity. And Jesus himself didnt said that "I am God and worship me". Yet he said, follow the order of our Lord who is in the heaven. So how would we know that he is also a God or shall i say part of trinity? So if we think that he is God we commit a vast mistakes, because we go beyond thier order. The messenger didnt said worship me instead he said follow our Lord's order. Now the spirit serves as a medium for thier communication with the God of all creations.

I'm just sharing po not revolting. Thanks po!

Kuya Jay thanks po yun na yung chapter pati verse. I do believe that there's only one God and He is in the heaven. Jesus and the Spirit were misunderstood by most. Jesus is just a Son of God, means messenger of God. The solid proof for that is that the Holy Bible didnt explicitly explain and tell about Trinity. And Jesus himself didnt said that "I am God and worship me". Yet he said, follow the order of our Lord who is in the heaven. So how would we know that he is also a God or shall i say part of trinity? So if we think that he is God we commit a vast mistakes, because we go beyond thier order. The messenger didnt said worship me instead he said follow our Lord's order. Now the spirit serves as a medium for thier communication with the God of all creations.

I'm just sharing po not revolting. Thanks po!
salamat sa paliwanag mo nananiniwala ako
na makakatulong yang explanation mo
wala na man talaga explanation na trinity is god..
just keep on sharing the truth,thanks:thumbsup:

Off Topic pero pwede na ring irelate. Nung tayong lahat ay mga maliliit pa cute at inosente pa tayo noon at nagaaral pa lang sa elementarya itinuro sa atin sa sibika na ang pamahalaan ay nahahati sa tatlong sangay: ehekutibo, lehislatibo, at hudisyal. Iba-iba ang function ng tatlo pero iisa lang ang nirerepresent ng bawat isa. Ang pamahalaan.

hnid po natin pwede irelate yan sa God.. God has many attributes and rules that he made. unlike jan analogous term lang yan kuya..
piz poh..

Sabi sa trinity, ang 3 di0s daw ay magkakapantay..

Per0 bakit pa lumuh0d si jesus at nanalangin?
Kathang isip lang ng ta0 ang trinity..kasinungalingan!

Pasali p0..S mga trinitarian beliver,my tan0ng aq..ilan p0 ang isa?
Ilan ang isa?

I just wana hav ur opini0n..Kelan nangyari ang mga tinutuk0y ng verses n it0..
Mic 1.3
isaiah 8.13-17
zech 2.10-11
mal 3.1

Triune G0d,biblical b?hindi!
Check ur theol0gy if it is c0rect..
Ang father my spirit ba?
Ang s0n my spirit dn ba?
Ang h0ly spirit xmpre mer0n
ephesians 4.4 says one spirit
kelan naging anak si jesus?N0ng eternity past ba ay anak n xa?Sinasabi ng biblia na eternal s0n xa?
H0w wil u define G0d?Tw0 or three supreme being ba?Creat0rs ba?L0rds ba?Redeemers ba?Savi0urs ba? H0ly TW0 of israel ba?
Please read 1tim0thy 6.15-16---which in his time(jesus),he shal sh0w wh0 is blessed and ONLY potentate,the king of kings,and l0rd of l0rds,who only hath imm0rtality...

Para sa akin di ko tatanggapin iyong katha-katha na gawa ng tao, ang dapat sundin ay iyong ipinangaral ni Cristo kung sinong Diyos na dapat kikilanin. Ang sabi ng Panginoong Jesus na itoy nakasulat sa aklat ni Juan na sabi niya na ang Ama lamang ang siyang kikilaning Diyos na tunay at wala ng iba. (Juan 17:1-3)

At ganon din ang itinuro ng mga Apostol na ang Ama lamang ang iisang Diyos. Isinulat po ito ni Apostol Pablo sa kanyang sulat na mababasa natin sa Unang Corinto 8:6.

Kaya mali ang paniniwala na ang Diyos ay marami o ang Diyos ay may tatlong personahe, o may tatlong ulo. Hehehhehe!

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE
(Colossians 1:15)

The very usual understanding of many to this phrase is Jesus was the first of the creation of God. They interpret firstborn as born first or the one with the birthrights, simply as its dictionary meaning. But like other words in the scriptures, it can also mean something else. It can also denote rank, position, or privilege. For example, Col 1:18-“ and He is the head of the body, the church; who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have preeminence.” From this statement, it is obvious that firstborn here is not pertaining to birth but it was used figuratively. Hebrews 12:23 is another example,…church of the firstborn…--it speaks something far different form the birth of the first child of the family. Taking consideration of these, Col. 1:16 can have better interpretation than saying that Jesus was a created one. It might have been trying to speak other idea contrary to the common interpretation of many---for if this is true, there should be other verses that support this idea.
Col 1:18 gives us a clue what does it really means---pre-eminence. Verse 16 and 17 supports this idea…for by him were all things created…all things were created by Him and for by Him…He is before all things and by Him all things consist. Undeniably, if there is a person who existed before any thing is created, he must the Creator; the God(Psa. 90:2; 86:10). We can also clearly see from apostle Paul’s statement that Jesus is involved in the creation—he was not created but rather was the one who created. John 1:3 supports this idea “all things were made through Him”. Who but God can be credited with the creation? Using the first verse of Genesis, we are reminded that “ God created the heaven and earth” and it has been supported with multiple claims of the Scripture that He alone is the Creator; and now, John says all things were made through him(Jesus). How else can this be reconciled but to conclude that the one who became flesh is not just a great man, nor simply the son of God, but the sole Creator who embodied himself in human form(Phil. 2:6-7). In Romans 1:25, Paul says that the creator alone is supposed to receive worship and be served, not a creature. This teaches us that Jesus is not a creature because He was worshipped by many people as recorded in the Bible. This also implies that He is not an distinct person from the Father, the God, the creator of all things. A prophecy pertaining to Jesus in Micah 5:2, tells us the real origin of Him.”…whose goings forth have been from old, from everlasting..” The Bible never say there are two Alpha and Omega(Isa 44:6; 48:12), nor two creator(Isa 44:24; 37:16; Mal 2:10), but only one!
Therefore, firstborn of every creature doesn’t mean Jesus is a created one who became a co-creator of the Father, instead, He possessed a pre-existent nature before He was conceived and born by Mary. John 1:1 says “ in the beginning was the word, the word was with God, and the word was God.” It is impossible to separate the word from that one speaking—it is unbiblical to say that God created another God, either the Creator created another Creator. We can find many words from Jesus himself, though figuratively spoken, that he was implying who really he is. Some of these are: he who hath seen me has seen the Father…I and my father are one….before Abraham was, I am…I came in my Father’s name….David calls Christ Lord…and many others. Thus, Jesus who became flesh(denoting his sacrificial mission as Son),was the creator of all things—the only one true God.

Back
Top Bottom