Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Trump's Immigrant Policy

PrinceLother

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
sa news ngayon parang mahihirapan na ata ang mga family petitioned immigrants sa pagkuha ng greencard
sobrang strikto ng ginawang policy na mag eefect sa october at mukhang mayayamang tao lamang ang makikinabang sa bagong policy na ito.

Ang kailangan lang ng US may work ka at the time na nag-apply ka for a US Immigrant Visa, Income tax returns at may health insurance ka. I think this is enough to overcome the "likely to become a public charge" screening requirements. As far as I know meron yatang nabibiling health insurance for travellers with international coverage. Ang mahirap lang kung elderly ka na I'm not sure if you can get approved even with an affidavit of support from your US relatives.

Kaya dapat samantalahin ng mga kabataan mag migrate sa Canada, Australia, NZ, UK at iba pa habang maluwag pa ang mga bansang ito. Sa Canada may one year experience ka lang sa profile mo pwede ka na mag apply under Express Entry. From what i heard you can get approved within 6 months. It is precisely for this reason kaya maraming Indian IT workers sa Silicon Valley on an H1-B visa have migrated to Canada instead. They didn't want to waste their time in the US waiting for a Green Card that has a low chance of getting approved even after waiting 10 years or more. Basta kasama lang sa list ng In-Demand Occupations yung experience mo at naipasa mo yung IELTS apply na. Worry about the landing funds later on meron naman yata nagpapautang na mga bangko basta may visa ka na.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom