Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] EDIT How to Install Windows XP using a USB Drive / Flash Drive the EASIEST way

Re: [TUT] EDIT How to Install Windows XP using a USB Drive / Flash Drive the EASIEST

ayaw po ng eula help!!

Re: [TUT] EDIT How to Install Windows XP using a USB Drive / Flash Drive the EASIEST

pa subs!

thanks po dito ts. . .

thanks

try ko to ts salamat

:thanks:

maraming salamat, 696% tested. Very useful.

:yipee:Yes try ko to idol ito ung hinahanap hanap ko ee. kc po i tried using wintoflash from formating desktop suddenly ung laptop na ifoformat ko hindi makita ung HDD which is ung nakikita nya lang e ung FD..maybe ito na ung solusyon :clap: ill post again after i try it :D Thank you TS!:thumbsup:

subscribe muna

sir ask ko lang pano po pag win7 pwde din ba i install un sa usb flash drive?

maraming thanks po:thumbsup:

Re: [TUT] How to Install Windows XP using a USB Drive / Flash Drive the EASIEST way

When the initial copying of files is finish and the system restarts, you need to boot from flash drive again. But this time you will choose the first option in the picture above. (2nd, GUI mode setup). You will choose this option until the next 2 restarts and the first boot of windows. If you let it boot in hard disk, you will receive the error:
Windows could not start because the following files is missing or corrupt:
\system32\hal.dll
Please re-install a copy of the above file.

Natapos na sya nag install then nag reboot, nung pinili ko yung option na 2nd, GUI mode. eto ang error na lumabas

Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:
<Windows root>\systems32\hal.dll

Edit: ok na boss, ni run ko lang yung debug sa first option. thanks a lot

Nung ni-run ko ung debug ng 1st option di na ako nakaalis don. Naka-black lang yung screen tapos yun na yon. :(

Sir,why my vers always went to webpage when i try to burn to USB? :lol:

Went to cafe and using this software.
It cannot open my .iso when i try to burn. :lol:

attachment.php

bakit sa set up ko, hindi ko ito makita yung configuration, kaya hindi madetect ung hardisk ng laptop ko, lumalabas kasi ung usb lang pag nag install ako thru usb,

Attachments

• serena+004+(Small).jpg
    serena+004+(Small).jpg
    9 KB · Views: 79

salamat.....

tnx for sharing :),.pa BM muna.,

cannot find DOSNET.INF

bakit ganto? ..
di ko tuloy magawa ung set up para maging bootable ung usb ko..
pls help me.

:thumbsup:try muna feedback later keep sharing:salute:

Thanks mapag aralan.

sure napo b kaya to TS? Dami kuna kcng natry pero faild parin katuLad ng winsetupfromusb, win7usbdvdtool, a.mbi, at ung bootsector. Ano pb gagawin q ts para maLagyan kuna nang w7 ung pc q, nacra na tuLoy Ung xp na nakainstaLl.

Back
Top Bottom