Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] How to convert songs to minus one

fernievidal

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
How to remove vocals in a song using Audacity. (All programs used are Freeware)

Are fond of singing? Like me? (lol) Well you don't have to search all over the internet to find an instrumental version of the song you need, all you need is Audacity

I am not saying that this is the only way to do it. Mejo mababawasan ung quality ng kanta.
Kayo na ang bahalang humusga kung okay ba tong method na to. And please respect my thread :)

Step 1: Download all the necessary program and plug in.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/

Plug in is in the attachements.

Step 2: Extract Audacity anywhere and then paste it at C:\Program Files(x86)\.
Run the Lame Audacity Installer and install it at C:\Program Files (x86)\audacity-win-1.3.13\Audacity 1.3 Beta\Plug-Ins.
40982d1316515166-remove-vocals-using-audacity-install-lame.jpg

Step 3: Once Audacity and Lame Audacity Plug in is installed, Run audacity.exe.

Step 4: Import your audio by clicking File>Import>Audio or Dragging the audio to the gray part of Audacity.
40983d1316515225-remove-vocals-using-audacity-step-4.jpg

40978d1316514621-remove-vocals-using-audacity-step-4-importing.jpg

40981d1316515146-remove-vocals-using-audacity-after-import.jpg

Step 5: Click Effect Menu and apply "Vocal Remover (for center-panned vocals...)" effect.
40984d1316515336-remove-vocals-using-audacity-step-5.jpg

40980d1316515027-remove-vocals-using-audacity-apply-effect.jpg

Use the default settings and click "Ok".

40979d1316514920-remove-vocals-using-audacity-after-applying-effect.jpg

Now test the Audio by clicking the Play button.

Step 6: Export as MP3 by clicking File>Export>Save>Ok. It is advisable to save it at your desktop for easy access.

Note:
If you had troubles doing this part, it means you installed the Lame Audacity in the wrong directory.
It has to be in C:\Program Files (x86)\audacity-win-1.3.13\Audacity 1.3 Beta\Plug-Ins

Step 7: Dance in the tune of Teach me how to dougie Hahahaha :dance:

Now you can use the song without the vocals

Attachments

• LADSPA_plugins-win-0.4.15.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 11,734
Last edited:
I found it hard to make a minus one using Adobe Soundbooth CS5 so I searched for alternative solution to my problem. And I found this website, it is the simplest way of making minus one for your songs. Try it! Just read the instructions. Hit thanks if this helped.

Pa subscribe po muna sir

pa up po sir, need ko po yan.. Dami papagawa sa akin kaso di me marun0ng if paano.

maraming salamat dito sir. pero ung mga iba. may naririnig ka paring konting vocal. pero ung iba. wala talaga. astig .thanks!

How to remove vocals in a song using Audacity. (All programs used are Freeware)

Are fond of singing? Like me? (lol) Well you don't have to search all over the internet to find an instrumental version of the song you need, all you need is Audacity

Step 1: Download all the necessary program and plug in.

Download Audacity here.
Download Lame Audacity here.

Step 2: Extract Audacity anywhere and then paste it at C:\Program Files(x86)\.
Run the Lame Audacity Installer and install it at C:\Program Files (x86)\audacity-win-1.3.13\Audacity 1.3 Beta\Plug-Ins.
40982d1316515166-remove-vocals-using-audacity-install-lame.jpg

Step 3: Once Audacity and Lame Audacity Plug in is installed, Run audacity.exe.

Step 4: Import your audio by clicking File>Import>Audio or Dragging the audio to the gray part of Audacity.
40983d1316515225-remove-vocals-using-audacity-step-4.jpg

40978d1316514621-remove-vocals-using-audacity-step-4-importing.jpg

40981d1316515146-remove-vocals-using-audacity-after-import.jpg

Step 5: Click Effect Menu and apply "Vocal Remover (for center-panned vocals...)" effect.
40984d1316515336-remove-vocals-using-audacity-step-5.jpg

40980d1316515027-remove-vocals-using-audacity-apply-effect.jpg

Use the default settings and click "Ok".

40979d1316514920-remove-vocals-using-audacity-after-applying-effect.jpg

Now test the Audio by clicking the Play button.

Step 6: Export as MP3 by clicking File>Export>Save>Ok. It is advisable to save it at your desktop for easy access.

Note:
If you had troubles doing this part, it means you installed the Lame Audacity in the wrong directory.
It has to be in C:\Program Files (x86)\audacity-win-1.3.13\Audacity 1.3 Beta\Plug-Ins

Step 7: Dance in the tune of Teach me how to dougie Hahahaha :dance:

Now you can use the song without the vocals

thanks dito bro...

hitted thanks na din.

try ko to ts...dl ko maya...btw thanks dito ts...very helpful to...

Na try ko na po.. tama naman ang location ng lame pero nothing happened. Thanks na lang po. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom