Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] How to make your own disposable e-mail?

owts eto ang sabi sakin ng mailinator ngayon..kagabi ako nagcreate ng 3 accounts..may solution po ba dito?

"Rate Limiter Engaged !

Hi Friendly User!

Unfortunately, your request cannot be processed. Mailinator is committed to providing a valuable service to its users and at the same time, limit abuse of the system.

An automated rate-detection system triggered based on your usage. This is a temporary ban and should clear by tomorrow. Continued access attempts today could result in a more permanent ban (please don't do that). "

..bakit ganun ts, iba lumalabas saking DESTINATION dun sa pic #7 sa instruction. eto lumalabas oh 121.***. di ba dapat ung dispo email ang destination? paTulong nmn.

tnx for sharing sir ayaw gumana sa akin..anyway nandyan naman ang disposable mail ng yahoo.com.

Last edited:
sa mga hindi nakakapagana, pag-aralan o reviewhin nyong mabuti ang tutorial..kagagawa ko lang ng panibagong subdomain at ok naman :)

100% Working! :) salamat TS :salute:

ito po mga nagawa ko. free to use po :thumbsup:

symbrocks.ilkor.com
free4all.cybscripts.com
freedispo.strictus.com

100% Working! :) salamat TS :salute:

ito po mga nagawa ko. free to use po :thumbsup:

symbrocks.ilkor.com
free4all.cybscripts.com
freedispo.strictus.com

astig :).. saan pa pwedeng maglagay ng email bukod sa mailinator?

basa basa search search :D

salamat ts sa maayos na tut

up!! :salute:

Salamat sa mga feeds especially sa mga nag-tip ;)

Yung iba pong mga tanong di ko agad masasagot since sobrang busy ko this days na ngayon lang ulit nakapag-open ng account.. [Graduation ko na kasi sa 10 x']]

Tama po sila, sa mga nagkaka-problems, try to backread for more info. since nagpo-provide na rin ng tips ang mga contributors. Do some research as well, like what I did with this. Di ko siya nakuha exactly ng ganyan but because of Sir XSilent and Sir Jykxo's tutorials, I was able to arrive at this procedure. From scratch rin naman po tayo, I can't even consider myself an intermediate computer user since I still don't have the appropriate info. to answer all of you questions.

I strongly recommend for all of us to search and back-read,. Minsan kasi naghihintay na lang tayo sa ifi-feed sa atin ng mga advanced users dito, we often follow their instructions then yun na hindi na natin inaalam kung bakit nga nagkaganoon or bakit yun ang mga kailangang gawin.

Sharing is blessing, salamat po ulit kila Sir XSilent and Sir Jykxo without your tutorials and contributions in forums I won't be able to come up with this thread.

Post Script:

Baka po matagalan bago ako makapag-online ulit, you are all free to post in this thread regarding the topic especially tips for other members to 'dig' for more. Sa mga contributors and advanced members, let us teach our fellow ka-symb to search for themselves and discover. Masarap kasi talaga sa feeling pag may naishe-share ka from your readings. Huwag lang kokopya exactly huh :)

aside from mailinator, you can use mailcatch.com in receiving emails... :D

Up ko lang para sa mga nahihirapan mag-vpn, kay proxi muna tayo :))

Salamat sa mga feeds especially sa mga nag-tip ;)

Yung iba pong mga tanong di ko agad masasagot since sobrang busy ko this days na ngayon lang ulit nakapag-open ng account.. [Graduation ko na kasi sa 10 x']]

Tama po sila, sa mga nagkaka-problems, try to backread for more info. since nagpo-provide na rin ng tips ang mga contributors. Do some research as well, like what I did with this. Di ko siya nakuha exactly ng ganyan but because of Sir XSilent and Sir Jykxo's tutorials, I was able to arrive at this procedure. From scratch rin naman po tayo, I can't even consider myself an intermediate computer user since I still don't have the appropriate info. to answer all of you questions.

I strongly recommend for all of us to search and back-read,. Minsan kasi naghihintay na lang tayo sa ifi-feed sa atin ng mga advanced users dito, we often follow their instructions then yun na hindi na natin inaalam kung bakit nga nagkaganoon or bakit yun ang mga kailangang gawin.

Sharing is blessing, salamat po ulit kila Sir XSilent and Sir Jykxo without your tutorials and contributions in forums I won't be able to come up with this thread.

Post Script:

Baka po matagalan bago ako makapag-online ulit, you are all free to post in this thread regarding the topic especially tips for other members to 'dig' for more. Sa mga contributors and advanced members, let us teach our fellow ka-symb to search for themselves and discover. Masarap kasi talaga sa feeling pag may naishe-share ka from your readings. Huwag lang kokopya exactly huh :)

:thumbsup:

Parang hindi ko na ma-catch yung emails ng CPROXY gamit nitong TRICK... bakit kaya?!?

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Ok lang pala, na-RECEIVE ko yung mga mails ng CPROXY but it takes couple of minutes before I could receive them...

Back
Top Bottom