Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] Smart MF100 /w 16digit code Unlock/Repair autorun

hahaha openline nga successfully pero walang autorun, my nakaka alam ba panu ayosin?

nabasa ko lang

How to Openline your Smart Bro ZTE MF100

Here's a tip for all of you out there who want to get their usb broadband sticks openlined:

DO NOT.

If you could afford it, just buy a new stick! A lot of things get compromised when you get your unit openlined and here are just a few (2 actually), but very important things that may happen to your unit that you wouldn't wanna risk:

1. the autorun may get deleted
which brings about 3 consequences:

your broadband software will not auto-install or auto-read when you plug it. in short, it will not be plug-n-play anymore.
the memory card slot will also lose its functionality since the autorun was removed.
your usb stick will not be read in other PCs, unless a version of the broadband software you're using is previously installed.

2. SLOWER CONNECTION SPEED WITH OTHER NETWORKS

i have not proven this yet but upon having my smart bro openlined and trying it with a sun cellular sim, connection hasn't been decent EVER SINCE. and when i say not decent, it's like you only get a good speed for 10 seconds maximum, then it drops to 0 ad infinitum... then the speed bursts for a good 10 seconds again before it plummets down to hell yet again for an infinitely painstaking time.

in short, it's useless for other networks. i know because i've tried the sun sim using sun broadband usb (not openlines) and the connection is good! take note too that i'm using the right network configuration settings for my sun sim.

there you go! don't be like me!

everytime you think of geting your MF100 openlined, DON'T. haha

delikado pala

nabasa ko lang

Here's a tip for all of you out there who want to get their usb broadband sticks openlined:

DO NOT.

If you could afford it, just buy a new stick! A lot of things get compromised when you get your unit openlined and here are just a few (2 actually), but very important things that may happen to your unit that you wouldn't wanna risk:

your broadband software will not auto-install or auto-read when you plug it. in short, it will not be plug-n-play anymore.
the memory card slot will also lose its functionality since the autorun was removed.
your usb stick will not be read in other PCs, unless a version of the broadband software you're using is previously installed.

i have not proven this yet but upon having my smart bro openlined and trying it with a sun cellular sim, connection hasn't been decent EVER SINCE. and when i say not decent, it's like you only get a good speed for 10 seconds maximum, then it drops to 0 ad infinitum... then the speed bursts for a good 10 seconds again before it plummets down to hell yet again for an infinitely painstaking time.

in short, it's useless for other networks. i know because i've tried the sun sim using sun broadband usb (not openlines) and the connection is good! take note too that i'm using the right network configuration settings for my sun sim.

delikado pala

how to daw, wala naman tutorial sa post mo ahah

nabasa ko lang

DO NOT.

delikado pala

i totally don't agree with this bro.. :D

#1 . Nandun parin naman sakin yung autorun niya.. :D and still the sim slot is working fine.. medyo di ko na siya ginagamit.. but before im using it as a card reader para sa mga nagpaparoot ng android nila.

And still kahit doblehin ko pa ang process ng unlocking.. gagana parin ang autorun. i have tried to unlock 2 mf100 dongles... and still good.. naman parin...

When using it on another computer.. yeah working parin.. but all i need to do is kalikutin.. yung APN or config file to make it work.. but that's not a hassle to do..

#2. Yeah, maninibago talaga ang connection., biruin mo kung yung dongle na pinagkuhanan mo ng sim. ay supported niya ng (7.2mbps or something na 4G) well it does affect the speed kung sa ibang dongle mo gagamitin kasi yung dongle na pinagamitan mo ay di niya supported ng ganung speed.. if you know what i mean..

At siyempre huwag kalimutan ang area if malakas ba ang ISP sa area natin.. :salute:

thanks ts, na openline ko rin ang mf100 ko,, sa una nahirapan ako.. pero may nadiscover ako at triny ko then it works... pati autorun nya working na ulit...

patulong naman ung skin.naging firmware nya e p82.pano ko ba maayos un?patulong nman po.tnx

thanks ts, na openline ko rin ang mf100 ko,, sa una nahirapan ako.. pero may nadiscover ako at triny ko then it works... pati autorun nya working na ulit...

sir penge naman po ng unlocker nio eh natry ko kc iunlock ang mf100 ko sa tut ni ts nagfailed eh i hope you share to me via PM. tia

sir penge naman po ng unlocker nio eh natry ko kc iunlock ang mf100 ko sa tut ni ts nagfailed eh i hope you share to me via PM. tia

nag openline ako noon ng mf180 successfully pero mf100 nag failed ako... then sinubukan kong i unlock ang mf100 katulad ng pag unlock ko sa mf180... nag work sya... pati autorun nya ok na ok.. tapos pag nagscan ka using dccrap hindi na mf100 model nya kundi mf180 na....

punta ka lang sa thread na ito para sa tutorial at tools sa pag openline ng mf180... Click Here!!!

Last edited:
bakit po ayaw madrag ng mga files? :( . Windows 7 po gamit ko nag run as admin naman po ako :(

haha nagsuccessful din siya salamat TS :) GALING ! HAHA! . Kaso hindi siya autorun?

100% working nga to.. ang maganda pa nito nagawa nya yung MF100 ko na semi-brick, nasira kasi to dati sa dating thread na ganito din, eto balik sa pagiging bago at ang maganda pa nito open line na siya.. hehehe, thanks sir! uncheck lang yung ichecheck pra gumana.. pati po auto run at safety remove nya bumalik ulit tulad ng dati..

ps: smart po gamit ko dyan at hinde ako maka-bug, pero sinubukan ko gumana nga.. magic sim kasi gamit ko e! hehe thanks ts:praise::thumbsup::salute::excited:

Attachments

• yehey!.JPG
    yehey!.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 8
salamat po dito ts, successfull po ako sa proedure na ito...last week pa po...:yipee:

Back
Top Bottom