Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] Spotify Premium [30 Days Trial]

GameGuard10

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Just wanna share this.
This guide will help you avail the 30-day free trial of Spotify. Since gumagamit ng account ang spotify to know whether you are using a Free or Premium account, It would be nearly impossible to get a crack app just to get a Premium access since your accounts are encrypted in Spotify servers.

Medyo hassle ang procedure na ito but it's free right?

All Things you need:
1. A paypal account, create one here and Click signup.
2. A Spotify Account [ I do recommend na gumawa kayo ng bagong account go to www.spotify.com/ph/signup
3. A little patience
4. Whether an IOS , Android or WP Device or even your PC.

Creating a Paypal Account ( Prefer ko you use PC or a Computer to do this methods)

>Go to paypal and Click Signup.
>Choose Personal account then Click Continue
>Enter your Email Address, Password, Name (First,Middle,Last), Date of Birth, Nationality, Address,City/Town,Province,Zip Code and Phone Number.
>Uncheck Link my credit card bla bla bla.
>Enter the Security Challege Code
>Then Created Successfully.
>Standby muna natin siya.

Creating a New Spotify Account
>Go to www.spotify.com/ph/signup/
>Put the following needed credentials. [Dapat po hindi yung gamit niyong email sa Facebook if ever you ever used your facebook account to connect spotify before.]
>Once nakagawa na kayo, Go to your Account. Like the One below
28mmkar.png

>then Click Try Premium for Free.
5o78z4.png

>You'll see belows page, Choose Paypal.
2hwcplg.png

>Login Your Paypal na ginawa niyo kanina.
140k7pl.png

>Agree and Continue
v4yt8k.png

>You'll see this receipt or confirmation.
ilg387.png

Proof:
214yu04.png

32ztjib.png

Note: Sometimes kahit sinabi na 30 days yung free spotify, I've been monitoring this for months since June. Nagteterminate siya at balik Free subscription after 40-45 days. Sulit narin di ba?? Atleast it will take you atleast a month to change account. 100% tested ko sakin eh. Try niyo nalang.

Last edited:
:wow: patry nga ako ts.

Nakuuu... I've been waiting for this.

Thanks for sharing.

ano to paps, pag natapos premium trial. ulitin uli ang procedure? tapos another 30 days uli? ayos to.

- - - Updated - - -

bakit ganun? sinunod ko yung TUT mo pero pag log in sa paypal from Spotify account, may error na ganito -

To complete this payment, add a debit or credit card to your PayPal account. Your card will not be charged unless the transaction amount exceeds your balance. -

kelangan daw may naka link na credit card. e naka uncheck yun nung nag sign up ako ng paypal. ano kaya mali ko?

Onga sakin humihingi ng number sa paypal para icontinue trial..

Bossing! humihingi na ng credit card ang paypal

Guys ,,,, please remember this FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION VERY WELL!! nakalagay sa post di ba? Uncheck "Link my credit card etc. etc." Please po magbasa!! Like the one below. dapat walang CHECK!!!!!

2e0txcl.png

Last edited:
Bakit sakin wala ung link na "Link my credit card"?

hahanapan padin ng credit card after, kahit na uncheck na yung link blah blah

inuncheck na namin ang checkbox pero kailangan pa rin ang credit card ts..

Quote Originally Posted by marvxzy View Post
Guys ,,,, please remember this FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION VERY WELL!! nakalagay sa post di ba? Uncheck "Link my credit card etc. etc." Please po magbasa!! Like the one below. dapat walang CHECK!!!!!

--------------
wala naman yung portion na pede mo uncheck un tick box next to link my credit card blabla...

Needed credit card to, huwag nyo nang subukan. Sayang oras lang. Nakaraan na to, ndi lang talaga to sumikat.

Natry ko na..Working!
Thanks ts.

Just follow the instructions carefully guys! :)

nanghihingi ng zipcode boss!!!andami q ng ilinigay ayaw parin sabi invalid zipcode!!

Fake tut naman to kelangan padin may pera ang paypal mo di ito free

Please do try again kasi it's working.. I've been doing this for almost 6 months na since spotify was launch in Philippines last April.!

Back
Top Bottom