Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Tutorial]To Animate A Signature

rebel01

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
As request.. here's a simple tutorial to animate a sig.. we'll be animating the text in this 1

I wont go on how to make the sig 1st as its already covered several time before .. now, straight to animating it ..

Make a new layer right on top of the text you want to animate.. and fill it with a color.. I choose white for simplicity...

In my case here, its not white because i have the hue layer above it .. giving it a little bit of orangish color ^^. Oh, stop staring at the bottom pic :naughty:

Next choose the gradient tool (1), and set a foreground color ... I choose black (contrast to white) then set the gradient to foreground to transparent in (2) then set it to reflected gradient style (3)

Make a tiny gradient ..

Now a little complicated... right click on the layer's name .. There should be a create clipping mask option available.. select it and presto! your new layer is now hidden behind the layer under it .. in our case, our text layer ^^

If you do things right .. you should have a tiny little arrow right next to the layer's thumbnail

testing the layer ..
press v or select the move tool ..

move it around .. you should see the gradient inside the text

Get the animation window window->animation.. Make a 2nd frame

On the 1st frame.. move the gradient layer to the begining of the text.. Select the 2nd frame and move the gradient layer to the end of the text.

Press tween and enter the numbers of frames to tween between the 2 initial frames.. more frames makes its smoother at the cost of filesize increase.

Final work

Remember, its not limited to gradient only .. ;) experiment..

Eto nman sakin:
Rebel01-1.gif

Credits For KiNA(From Animesuki)

Last edited:
pede po author pakilakihan ung mga image? para masundan po namin

click mo lng yung image ..

btw, dame nag view wala png nag thathanks >.<

sayang naman po ung lightning animation sir gusto kopa naman sanang matoto nun:slap:

sir pede po ba to sa photoshop 7.0 ?

Last edited:
oo pde po yan ...

yung lightning animation .. sorry hindi kona tlga maipopost yun eh :]

.po

yung lightning animation .. sorry hindi kona tlga maipopost yun eh:reading:

oopss...:weep:

<!--working fine sa cs5.. :D -->

@litemint

Imageready ?

kpag nag eedit ako una ko muna ginagawa photoshop den imageready .. :] (sana magets mo)

@skylar21
Of Course :))

---

Hit Thanks Nmn Jn :yipee:

<!--followed your tutorial, at ang resulta..

ayun yung nasa siggy ko ngayon.. hehe-->

ayos hah .. :]

ilang layers yan ?

<!-- sa text at sa gradient lang.. :D -->

boss noob question ano ba gamit nyong application at saan pweding ma download? try ko sanang gumawa ng header, signature ect...
thanks in advance:salute:

Punta ka po sa pc applications mag hanap ka nlng po ng photoshop .any photoshop po :)

kagagawa:
5 minutes lng XDD
Sig-1.gif

otor, paupdate nung images ung malaki para makita mabuti. ;)

Ayan na update na XDD

btw,
Sorry may 3 pictures na hindi pwede(Broken)

pero kahit wala yun masusundan mo padin

Back
Top Bottom