Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

unlock bootloader mate 9

archer21

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
guys makikisuyo, baka may idea kayo kung paano i unlock bootloader ng huawei mate 9 chinese version...mha-al00 ang firmware gusto ko sanang palitan ng global version, salamat ng marami

sa mga may ari ng Huawei na phones, you cannot root, change rom etc to your device kasi they stop providing the bootloader unlock code last May.... i ll ditch my huawei phone pag nagka pera na ako... better try other alternative phone like OnePlus, Pixel, Xiaomi, Asus, Sony [check on TWRP and Lineage for device support].... yung Oppo, Vivo at yung Filipino phones ay wla ring kwenta when it comes to rooting and ROM customization.... ditch Huawei guys... sayang pera nyo jan

Back
Top Bottom