Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Unlock your Mobile Phone Security Number!

ken4you90

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
  • With unlock me application you can find your phone security number ....
    [*]All things that you have to do is
    [*]1-Download the attached file
    [*]2-Unzip and transfer the unlock me application into your phone
    [*]3-Install the application then run it
    [*]4-Select option and unlock
    [*]5-Be patient by waiting 3or 4 minute ...
    [*]6-The job is done now you have your security number you can change it in
    [*]setttings=>security setting=>phone=>security number ...
    [*]Hope you enjoy this fine release... credits to zetsu15
    :yipee::clap:

Attachments

• Unlock Me.zip
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,611
ako po natry ko na pero mas okay ung iba ang magbigay ng feed back para mas maganda diba ? own post ko ito kaya its hard to believe kung true sasabihin ko.. why dont you try it for yourself hehe then give feedback hir

uhm wait...if the fone is locked,,...how can you transer the file to ur phone????

subok na ba ito mga bro? baka pwede lang ito sa mga nakaopen ang phone na nakalimutan ang security code!

eto hinahanap ko kasi meron neto sa s60 pero sa s60v3 wala pa ko mahanap. try ko sya with my n95 8gb pero ayaw eh.. baka may ibang version nito papost naman. tenks

hindi naman naginstall,, pang s60v2 yata yan,,, an0 ba phone mo?s60v3 ba yan?

my other phone is locked how can i make use of this.? pede po ba?

Back
Top Bottom