Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Openline Inquiry Unlocking Inquiry Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FREE iPHONE and GENERIC Phones Unlock Inquiry Only and Other Phone Prob

pwede po ba ma unlock un japan lock iphone 4s , thanks in advance

gudam sir ask ko mga magkano pa unlock nito? tnx

Device: iPhone 4 Black 32GB A-1332
IMEI Number: 012431003057166
Serial Number: 88032SP8A4T
Find My iPhone: OFF
Carrier: 2300 - IE Hutchison/O2
Locked Policy Country: Ireland
SIM-Lock: Locked

Last edited:
Re: FREE iPHONE and GENERIC Phones Unlock December 25-26, 2017 Only

Pa unlock po sir Iphone 6

T-mobile locked po siya

IMEI:359302060247050

please po sir thanks po ng marami:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Re: FREE iPHONE and GENERIC Phones Unlock December 25-26, 2017 Only

Sir pa unlock po ng lg g4 ko

imei:354608062916970

thank you po and godbless

first of all sir please read the description carefully and please make a backreading before you post a comment in this thread and last this is not a free unlocking thread based on your post you are requesting for free unlocking for your iphone 6 locked to t-mobile and this request cannot be granted because of 2 reasons 1st unlocking t-mobile iphone is expensive and i/we as a coder/unlocker we also paid for the credit funds in our server so that we can process your iphone to online unlocking and 2nd we're not giving a free service. i'm sorry for this post but i just want us to be cleared that this thread is only free for carrier check and inquiries and upon the unlocking service it depends from the admin and moderators granted the request to make thread that allowed us to offer a service for unlocking without disobeying the rules and regulations of this forum i hope this post will be understandable for us

best thing to do before posting is to read the topic title first and make a backread to avoid posting of non related comment.

pasensya na at maraming salamat

Hello sir!

Pa-Unlock po Iphone 5 16GB

IMEI: 013345005723493

Carrier nya po is AU Japan.

Salamat po in Advance.

Ask ko lang po if how much for ip5s smart locked

iphone 5s
sir paunlock naman po 35 875905775965 5
carrier niya japan

Hello sir!

Pa-Unlock po Iphone 5 16GB

IMEI: 013345005723493

Carrier nya po is AU Japan.

Salamat po in Advance.

Offline po ang service para sa au kddi

Ask ko lang po if how much for ip5s smart locked

Out of service po ang philippines provider

I have a smart lock Sony Xperia E4g E2053. Now the bootloader is in unlock status which is set to:No. My question is, is there a work around to unlock my network using any possible means. Magulo kasi yung mga Customer Service sa SMART,parang hindi nila alam yung trabaho nila. THe first time I grabbed this plan, sabi nila YES, ma unlock yan using IMEI code unlock. Now, nang matapos na ang contract after 2 years, pumunta ako uli, then sabi nila, dili nila trabaho yan and dili nila kaya, ipa unlock ko daw sa third party or sa labas. See, mga sinungaling yung taga SMART, pina-asa pa ako na matapos ang contract ma unlock ito!

I have a smart lock Sony Xperia E4g E2053. Now the bootloader is in unlock status which is set to:No. My question is, is there a work around to unlock my network using any possible means. Magulo kasi yung mga Customer Service sa SMART,parang hindi nila alam yung trabaho nila. THe first time I grabbed this plan, sabi nila YES, ma unlock yan using IMEI code unlock. Now, nang matapos na ang contract after 2 years, pumunta ako uli, then sabi nila, dili nila trabaho yan and dili nila kaya, ipa unlock ko daw sa third party or sa labas. See, mga sinungaling yung taga SMART, pina-asa pa ako na matapos ang contract ma unlock ito!

Yes po possible po manetwork unlock yan via software or via online po and regarding po sa bootloader once naunlock po ang bootloader it does’t that your phone is already unlock mostly purpose of unlocking bootloader for xperia is for rooting purpose

online service is 1-3days processing before madeliver ang unlock code and 1-6hours naman po via software

Last edited:

salamat bro.

hello bro aiher2011, ask ko lang if anu ung pinag kaiba ng icloud account removal na thru hardware or thru software ? and anu ang mas magadang gamitin if ever ? iphone6 unit po. ty bro

iphone6s
imei: 35 856907 749087 0
carrier: T-mobile
coutry: USA
email: [email protected]

maraming salamat sa tutulong.

Paps, magkano po ba magpa unlock sa inyo ng iphone 6, sim lock and nakalimutan po yung icloud.

Pa unlock naman po pls
Imei 35 875905 775965 5

Iphone5s po how much na rin po

Last edited:

ibat ibang ang pricing pag dating sa unlocking iba carrier iba din yung price, ktulad ng Fido roger ng Canada network mura lang unlocking.. pag t mobile usa mahal yung unlocking ng iPhone nila umaabot sa 5k pataas

samsung j3 (2016) from middle east
imei:352414090053940
imei 2:35241090053947

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom