Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

Huy :hyper: ikaw unang nagchat today :hyper: hindi ko ineexpect yun,,ako sana mag initiate for part 2 pero nag aalangan ako kasi alam kong pagod ka today,,
hindi ko to inasahan :hyper: napakwentuhan mode tuloy ulit,,

mahirap talaga pag nasanay ka tapos biglang mawawala.. i don’t mind, its fine.. i just missed you.. especially yung goodmornings mo na bumubuo ng araw ko.. takot ako mauna kasi i don’t want rejection.. i’d rather watch you from a distance kaysa mauna then fail.. i just really missed you.. ingat ka palagi.. 🥰

weekdays na pero nag iinitiate kapa din ng conversation,,hindi ko na naman inexpect yon,,
at ang mas malupet may inopen up kapa sakin ngayong hapon,,so I am assuming na comfortable kana to talk with me :think: :pacute:

pota sa kama na nga kita natutulog miss pa din kita!

Thank you for everything :lol: I just feel like saying it kasi yung pinapakinggan kong kanta inspires me to. :lol:

Kidding aside, its been a while since you brought a genuine happiness into my life. Yung tipong kahit sad song, napapangiti pa din ako with a thought of you. :lol:

Puro lang tayo kalokohan pero seryoso ako sabihin na, thank you, for this smile, for this energy, for the positive energy. Simply thank you for everything.

I guess this is it, huh? :lol:

I'll still wear the smile you have given. For now, I'll see you around :lol:
I miss you already, but I'd rather shut up pretending it is not what I feel :lol:

lf you choose a working woman, you have to
accept that she cannot manage the house full
time.

If you choose a housewife who can take care
of and manage the household completely, you
need to accept that she does not make money.

lf you choose a submissive woman, you must
accept that she depends on you.

If you choose to be with a brave woman, you
must accept that she is stubborn and has her
own thoughts.

If you choose a beautiful woman, you have to
accept the expenses as well.

lf you choose to be with a great woman, you
must also accept that she is hard and firm.

No woman is perfect.
A woman has her own "good thing" that defines
who she is and makes her unique.

lf you choose a working woman, you have to
accept that she cannot manage the house full
time.

If you choose a housewife who can take care
of and manage the household completely, you
need to accept that she does not make money.

lf you choose a submissive woman, you must
accept that she depends on you.

If you choose to be with a brave woman, you
must accept that she is stubborn and has her
own thoughts.

If you choose a beautiful woman, you have to
accept the expenses as well.

lf you choose to be with a great woman, you
must also accept that she is hard and firm.

No woman is perfect.
A woman has her own "good thing" that defines
who she is and makes her unique.
Di ba kami applicable dito? hahaha

Hi crush nakita kita kahapon pero dali-dali mong kinausap yung taong nasa harap mo hahaha

Too many unsaid feelings 🥺 ayokong lumayo, pero parang it would be for the better 🥺
Iba na yung nararamdaman ko, and maybe walking away from you will change everything.
Masaya ako with you. But maybe, just maybe … maybe its time to go :sigh:

its been 5 days continuous talking to you,,at eto yung part na ayoko sana makasanayan kasi tulad ngayon,,ilang oras ka palang di nagchachat hinahanap hanap na kita,,
ok na sana ako sa weekend talks lang para di hanap hanapin,,pero bat kasi ikaw yung nag iinitiate,,matic tuloy yun di ako makakatiis na di magreply :sigh:
though may advantage naman,,I'll become more comfortable with you.
Hope to see you tomorrow,,whatever na need mo ako na bahala as long meron dito sa bahay.

Letting go is not an easy task
When smiling feels like
I must wear this lonely mask
It hurts deep inside
And I just cannot hide
That there's anguish at the thought
That we should have to part
If loving you is all that means to me
When being happy is all I hope you'd be
Then loving you must mean
I really have to set you free

My head and eyes hurt from crying 🥺 I miss you and I am trying my best not too. Pero hanggang pagtulog ko, hanap pa din kita :sigh:

Namimiss ko yung presensya mo 🥺 namimiss kita, sinusubukan ko naman eh. Pero emo day talaga :sigh:

Namimiss ko na agad yung pagpapangiti mo saken 🥺 isang sign lang oh, jk :lol: :sigh:

Pagbigyan mo na ko magdrama ngayon, bukas promise shut up na ko ulit :lol:

:sigh:

Edit: bat ka tumatawa Ventriloquist :rofl: nakakalungkot kaya yan :lmao:

My head and eyes hurt from crying 🥺 I miss you and I am trying my best not too. Pero hanggang pagtulog ko, hanap pa din kita :sigh:

Namimiss ko yung presensya mo 🥺 namimiss kita, sinusubukan ko naman eh. Pero emo day talaga :sigh:

Namimiss ko na agad yung pagpapangiti mo saken 🥺 isang sign lang oh, jk :lol: :sigh:

Pagbigyan mo na ko magdrama ngayon, bukas promise shut up na ko ulit :lol:

:sigh:

Edit: bat ka tumatawa Ventriloquist :rofl: nakakalungkot kaya yan :lmao:
Edited hahaha, natatawa kasi ako normal na to para sa akin. Lagi ako nakakabasa nito dun sa isang community na sinalihan ko.

Hi Crush, bakit di mo ako pinapansin dati naman tinatawag mo pa ako sa tuwing magkakasalubong tayo at kinakaway mo pa kamay mo.

Last edited:
From my POV - Yes, malungkot nga pero yan ang dahilan para maging masaya tayo kinabukasan.
Parte yan kapag nagmahal ka it's either na you will stay together or not be together.
It depends kung ano ang masmakakabuti sa i'sat-isa.
And yes, kapag mahal mo dapat ipaglalaban mo hanggang huli.
Pero matuto din tayong pumili ng mga ipaglalaban natin kung hindi worth it, better leave it nalang.
Nacurious lang ako bat ka natawa :lmao:

Any howww …

OnTopic:
Sabi ko it would be the last time I’ll be posting about you kaso ang hirap. Ang hirap kimkimin nung nararamdaman ko :sigh:

You’re the first person I think of today. And the last person I think about last night 🥺 inaantay pa rin kita kahit alam kong di ka naman darating :lol: I was waiting for signs :lol: but I didn’t get any. Well maybe, having no sign is a sign after all.

I’m still missing you 🥺 hinahanap hanap ka ng puso ko. Yung kulitan natin, yung ngiti ko sa umaga’t gabi because of you. I miss you and how I wish I can tell you 🥺

This too, shall pass ….
I’ll let the tears run down again, promise after neto. I’ll be much stronger 🥺🥺

Usap na tayo, di na ko galit :lol: :sigh: I miss you so much 🥺 and I just want it out of my chest 🥺🥺 my heart longs for you 🥺🥺

Girls only get jealous when they know what other girls are capable of doing..

Back
Top Bottom