Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

those heart reacts you gave to me anywhere (post, myday, chat) gives me the best smile in the world *giggle*

I never knew how strong I was until I had to forgive someone who wasn't sorry, and accept an apology I never received.

I'll continue loving you in silence like the very first day I've thought of having this feeling for you. December pa pala nung una kitang naging crush and since then it didn't change, nagchange naman pala naging love na :rofl:

This time mananahimik na ko to anything about you. But know that you'll always have my heart, kunin ko na lang pabalik pag nakamove on na ko :lmao:

Ang hirap kimkimin, tinatry ko pa lang kanina nangingiti pa rin ako mag isa tapos naiinlove lalo :no: :rofl: pero sana magawa ko. Aantayin ko na lang yung pang malakasan mong post, the way to unlove you. Miss ko na agad yung kulit mo at kulitan natin. Pero this time, mananahimik na ko. Its not that I'm giving up but rather, I'll continue loving you in silence like the very first day I've thought of having this feeling for you.

Nandito lang ako hindi nawala, hindi naglaho.. Dumistansiya lang naman, para hindi masaktan lalo..

Hi Kras. Please give me a sign naman. Wag mo naman ako i-inbox zone. Sana usap naman tayo kahit kaunti please. :cry:

You cheat on your girlfriend but you don't want her to cheat on you. You know why? Because you know cheating is wrong! You cheat for s*x just to f*ck. But when a woman cheats, she cheats for love and affection. She cheats with a guy that can potentially replace you. YOU CHEAT THE MOST, BUT WOMAN CHEATS THE BEST. You dish it out but you can't take it back. You act like it's end of the world when you get cheated on. Women are not afraid to love, commit and be loyal. But the problem sometimes is with you, men.

Last edited:
yung chatting style mo medyo nagegets ko na,,medyo rare base sa mga experiences ko,,pero willing akong pag aralan at mag adjust, just to know more about you :yes:

pagulong sa sulok crush...

200.gif

A person who never learned to appreciate you is exactly the same person who will never learn to love you..

hi crush, after kong pakainin pusa ng kapitbahay namin nag heart to heart talk kami...

pusa: meow meow meooooww waw me meow
me: meow waw meow waw waw miwaaaaawwwww...

meow GIF

If she only wants you, don't worry about who wants her.

How is it now that I can tell you I love you?
How is it only now that it's too late?
What can I do?
The love that we had is torn in two.
So you take the smiles,
From all of our years.
I'll take the tears.

May pakiramdam din pala ako...

Hi din sa crush ko, Ang ganda ng smile mo, hindi kita kilala pero bat kinikilig ako?

A reciprocated love and attention, thank you na agad Lord for this guy. Pero sana talaga tamang choice at tamang tao na :lol:

Thank you for making me feel love and for continuously pursuing me. Sa mga araw na natatakot ako, you were always there to assure me that everything will be okay. This time I am taking one step at a time. Thank you for giving me more than the love and the attention that I can offer or I am giving. I will see you soon, thank you for everything! :kiss:

Tuwang tuwa ka na naman jan Ventriloquist :rofl:

---
Wala akong unsaid feelings, wala na kong crush eh :lmao:
Pero gawa tayo crush, hi crush, can't wait to be with you. See you soon, i love you :blush:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom