Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[UPDATE: Cyanogenmod 10] Android MID-2330-S and Q88 Thread

Re: Android MID-2330-S and Q88 Thread

Yan lang po yung drivers na available.. Tsaka di ako gumawa nyan, si Toxicro din. :lol:
Para yan sa FaaastJB v1 4.1.1 originally, pero working din sa ICS na may 3.0.8+ kernel.

Yung ibang fixes sa A13 thread pang FaaastJB v2 4.2.2 yun. It has a different kernel. You might want to try that one if you're having too much issues with 4.0.4/4.1.1. :)

Last edited:

patulong, ano fix ng q88 ko dual camera? medyo offset yung touch nya, mga .75 cm, kapag nagttype ako hindi ko mapindot ang nasa pinaka left. gamit kong firmware yung dual cam.

@NikkoJame15

kuya ask ko lang how to solve my problem.

BTW: my tablet is Share MID-2330-S

napaglaruan kasi ung pattern lock, kaya ngaun ang lumalabas "too may pattern attemp"

pwede ko ba mai-Log in ung Gmail account ko kahit walang internet connection?

pwede ko p ba ma-access un without Flashing?

last-

If Flashing is the last option; how to do it?
what ROM/Firmware do you suggest to use? (working touch screen kahit inverted camera)

please dictate it step by step, medyo naguguluhan n kasi ako. Maraming salamat. More Powers

@NikkoJame15

kuya ask ko lang how to solve my problem.

BTW: my tablet is Share MID-2330-S

napaglaruan kasi ung pattern lock, kaya ngaun ang lumalabas "too may pattern attemp"

pwede ko ba mai-Log in ung Gmail account ko kahit walang internet connection?

pwede ko p ba ma-access un without Flashing?

last-

If Flashing is the last option; how to do it?
what ROM/Firmware do you suggest to use? (working touch screen kahit inverted camera)

please dictate it step by step, medyo naguguluhan n kasi ako. Maraming salamat. More Powers

From Nikko's previous post:
Too many pattern attempts, enter your GMail and login.
Kung walang WiFi, or nakalimutan, check kung naka-on yung USB debugging pag icoconect sa computer. Kung meron, install and open Uberizer, go to k. Various Menu, then select 21. Backup and remove Unlock Pattern.
Kung walang USB debugging, reflash na.

NOTE: Many of these devices have been cloned up to maybe a thousand times. Different configurations but similar specifications, and even appearance. Because of this, no single firmware will work with every one of these tablets.

Pag try ng Ismod (C:/>adb shell Ismod) error message was

/system/bin/sh: Ismod: not found

unable to check device partitions para makapaginstall ng tamang cwm.

UPDATE:

nainstall ko na yung downloaded adb interface driver from the first page. same error pa din. any suggestions?

UPDATE: successfully rooted my phone using uberizer v1.6.
Main Menu: Option c
Root Menu: Option 0 (HcH BruteRoot)

Problem:
After Rooting unable to install new apps. insufficient space error. hmm odd???

TIA sa mga sasagot!

Last edited:

sir bkt hindi na makita un VID_1f3a_PID_efe8? di ko sya makita :(

Pag try ng Ismod (C:/>adb shell Ismod) error message was

/system/bin/sh: Ismod: not found

unable to check device partitions para makapaginstall ng tamang cwm.

UPDATE:

nainstall ko na yung downloaded adb interface driver from the first page. same error pa din. any suggestions?

UPDATE: successfully rooted my phone using uberizer v1.6.
Main Menu: Option c
Root Menu: Option 0 (HcH BruteRoot)

Problem:
After Rooting unable to install new apps. insufficient space error. hmm odd???

TIA sa mga sasagot!

Brute root has a bug on some tablets: it kills the internal memory (any data is still there, the mount point is just corrupted).
I hope you have a backup or lsmod, because there is no fix for this yet.

Brute root has a bug on some tablets: it kills the internal memory (any data is still there, the mount point is just corrupted).
I hope you have a backup or lsmod, because there is no fix for this yet.

guess i have no choice but to flash. can't get the firmware from the reseller.

no ismod :upset: ang back up ko lang eh build.prop, script.bin saka rom dump ng firmware option i 3 (after root na)
right now stuck in cwm after doing uberizer option i 4.

reflash ako trying toxicro 4.1.1 kaya lang 0X162 error. btw were you able to make the camera work? i have dual cam.

additional query lang, my stock rom was on JB 4.1.1 can i flash using a older firmware on ICS? and paano mo nga pala na-iflash yung rich and hl via livesuit din ba? it has 5 files different from FaaastJB with only 1 image.

Last edited:

guess i have no choice but to flash. can't get the firmware from the reseller.

no ismod :upset: ang back up ko lang eh build.prop, script.bin saka rom dump ng firmware option i 3 (after root na)
right now stuck in cwm after doing uberizer option i 4.

reflash ako trying toxicro 4.1.1 kaya lang 0X162 error. btw were you able to make the camera work? i have dual cam.

additional query lang, my stock rom was on JB 4.1.1 can i flash using a older firmware on ICS? and paano mo nga pala na-iflash yung rich and hl via livesuit din ba? it has 5 files different from FaaastJB with only 1 image.

script.bin will do. :)
Dual-cam has issues with FaaastJB v1. But it won't matter since you will replace the system partition with the HL&RICH firmware dump anyway.
Nope, not via Livesuit.. You use ADB commands for that. There are instructions on the third post on how to restore firmware dumps. The HL&RICH firmware is a firmware dump. :) You just need to flash FaaastJB first because it needs a Jelly Bean base.

Last edited:
TS,, after setting freq to max ang min of 480,, my tab got hang,,

TS,, after setting freq to max ang min of 480,, my tab got hang,,

Why 480? 480MHz is too slow for a tablet running ICS.. :slap:
Force-close the tablet and reboot. SetCPU should recognize a crash and stop the frequency from being applied for a limited amount of time. Just change it back to 1008 or 1200, with minimum of either 60 or 30.

script.bin will do. :)
Dual-cam has issues with FaaastJB v1. But it won't matter since you will replace the system partition with the HL&RICH firmware dump anyway.
Nope, not via Livesuit.. You use ADB commands for that. There are instructions on the third post on how to restore firmware dumps. The HL&RICH firmware is a firmware dump. :) You just need to flash FaaastJB first because it needs a Jelly Bean base.

UPDATE: found a novotools apk online, will install recovery first then push a rom dump on the tablet. crossing my fingers hoping this would work.

must have missed that procedure :lol: thing is according to the other forums, one must know the correct partition for the a13 before installing a CWM. i don't have novotools and can't get it somewhere. your link from the 1st page is dead.

My stock firmware was based on JB, i already flashed an ICS rom (Both camera working only inverted, not working wifi and touchscreen) i'll look for another booting JB based before flashing with HL&R rom. i got an 0X162 error trying to flash toxicro 4.1 using livesuit.

thanks for the reply,im already contemplating to toss this slab to the bin. the stock firmware for this tablet is not available. item was bought from divisoria according to the one who gave it to us. :yipee:

Last edited:
Mga Bosss, patulong!

Laging invalid img yung lumalabas sa akin using livesuit 1.09 to flash fasstJBv1. galing kasi akong CM10 eh ok na sana e wala lang akong touchscreen (magkaiba pala ang glsx680 sa glsX680 :( ) sa kakakalikot ko ng touchsreen fixes dumating sa point na after startup image ayun nakaon nalang siya, di lumalabas sa CM boot up. hindi ko mareflesh yung CM 10 kasi di ako makapag recovery kaya livesuit ang last resource ko, nakakapag upgrade mode ako (I think) pero invalid img pang ilang DL ko na ng faaast JB.

Pano po kaya ako makakaenter ng recovery mode or upgrade mode lang .

Mga Bosss, patulong!

Laging invalid img yung lumalabas sa akin using livesuit 1.09 to flash fasstJBv1. galing kasi akong CM10 eh ok na sana e wala lang akong touchscreen (magkaiba pala ang glsx680 sa glsX680 :( ) sa kakakalikot ko ng touchsreen fixes dumating sa point na after startup image ayun nakaon nalang siya, di lumalabas sa CM boot up. hindi ko mareflesh yung CM 10 kasi di ako makapag recovery kaya livesuit ang last resource ko, nakakapag upgrade mode ako (I think) pero invalid img pang ilang DL ko na ng faaast JB.

Pano po kaya ako makakaenter ng recovery mode or upgrade mode lang .

Kung CM10 ginamit mo wag yung fixes dito sa thread yung gamitin mo, yung sa CM10 thread dapat. :lol:
Magkaiba kernel ng fixes dito tsaka ng CM10. 3.0.8+ yung dito, modified 3.0.8 naman yung sa CM10.

Kung CM10 ginamit mo wag yung fixes dito sa thread yung gamitin mo, yung sa CM10 thread dapat. :lol:
Magkaiba kernel ng fixes dito tsaka ng CM10. 3.0.8+ yung dito, modified 3.0.8 naman yung sa CM10.

ayun. lesson learned, iba ang 3.0.8 sa 3.0.8+ nganga nalang ako. pagcheck ko sa CM10 page kanina may bagong build at may compatibility fix na para sa TS ko. tsk tsk talaga :(

ayun, di pa rin ako makaenter ng upgrade mode sa LiveSuit. ano po ba exactly yung lalabas to confirm na naka upgrade mode na ako.

Pahabol: pwede rin po ba ang livesuit 1.11 para magflash ng FaaastJB v1 di po ba?

Update:

Problem installing CWM followed steps in first page.

after installing novotools, i was able to install and reboot to recovery problem is i can no longer boot normally, might be that the firmware got corrupted. novotools shows me a popup says "flash recovery". Dunno if that was the confirmation message. so i assumed it was all good, was gonna try to restore a dump following the guide provided it shows error upon recovery mode, then was not able to mount or format anything via CWM.

any suggestions? should i mount and format via CMD adb shell?

i tried this procedure but still can't get my wifi and ts to work. http://www.techknow.me/forum/index.php?topic=4582.0 any way that i could just keep and current type and fix it?

Last edited:
ayun. lesson learned, iba ang 3.0.8 sa 3.0.8+ nganga nalang ako. pagcheck ko sa CM10 page kanina may bagong build at may compatibility fix na para sa TS ko. tsk tsk talaga :(

ayun, di pa rin ako makaenter ng upgrade mode sa LiveSuit. ano po ba exactly yung lalabas to confirm na naka upgrade mode na ako.

Pahabol: pwede rin po ba ang livesuit 1.11 para magflash ng FaaastJB v1 di po ba?
May lilitaw na dialog box asking you if you want a forced or normal upgrade.
Connect USB to PC first, then USB to tablet. Then hold the volume up and start tapping the heck out of the power button. Joke. :lol: Once per second lang ang pag tap. More or less 15 presses of the power button maguupgrade mode na yan. Take note na kelangan naka-hold ang volume up hanggang madetect sya. :lol:
Pwede 1.9 at 1.11 sa v1 pero yung v2 1.11 lang pwede. :)

Update:

Problem installing CWM followed steps in first page.

after installing novotools, i was able to install and reboot to recovery problem is i can no longer boot normally, might be that the firmware got corrupted. novotools shows me a popup says "flash recovery". Dunno if that was the confirmation message. so i assumed it was all good, was gonna try to restore a dump following the guide provided it shows error upon recovery mode, then was not able to mount or format anything via CWM.

any suggestions? should i mount and format via CMD adb shell?

i tried this procedure but still can't get my wifi and ts to work. http://www.techknow.me/forum/index.php?topic=4582.0 any way that i could just keep and current type and fix it?
I'd suggest reflashing FaaastJB and installing a CWM that works for your tablet's partition table. fsbentley of TechKnow (I think) has two versions of CWM in a thread he created somewhere. I'll try to find it or you ASAP. :)

Back
Top Bottom