Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Update] PS3 Finally Hacked - Exploit Released

ecLipse

The Fanatic
Veteran Member
Reaction score
127737_ps3.jpg

In the interest of openness, I've decided to release the exploit. Hopefully, this will ignite the PS3 scene, and you will organize and figure out how to use this to do practical things, like the iPhone when jailbreaks were first released. I have a life to get back to and can't keep working on this all day and night.

Please document your findings on the psDevWiki. They have been a great resource so far, and with the power this exploit gives, opens tons of new stuff to document. I'd like to see the missing HV calls filled in, nice memory maps, the boot chain better documented, and progress on a 3D GPU driver. And of course, the search for a software exploit.

This is the coveted PS3 exploit, gives full memory access and therefore ring 0 access from OtherOS. Enjoy your hypervisor dumps. This is known to work with version 2.4.2 only, but I imagine it works on all current versions. Maybe later I'll write up how it works :)

Source

Attachments

• PS3 Exploit.zip
    99.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Re: PS3 Finally Hacked

Is this true? :excited: I'm waiting for the PSPGO to be hacked! Just like the Psp phat and slim :)

kung PS3 na hack... malamang pati PSPgo! grabe idol hacker!!! idol!

nahack na yung psp go ah..may downloaded games na ako sa psp go..

hehe cge w8 kau mga 3 years or so din para mahack ang pspgo....

May reason na ako para bumili ng PS3. Thanks George Hotz aka Geohotz.
Pero wala din ako pambili ng Bravia.
:rofl:

Update: PS3 Exploit Released :D

anu po ginagawa ng exploit na to ...??
it means ba na babasahin na nya ung HD DVD na pirata???

Update po regarding sa hacked? kaya na ba nya basahin und DVD?

anu po ginagawa ng exploit na to ...??
it means ba na babasahin na nya ung HD DVD na pirata???

yung current exploit na yan eh pang unlock lang ng security measures sa ps3. wala pang program or such para mag run ng mga homebrews,games,etc.. for short: most likely, for devs or sceners lang mag bebenefit ng exploit for now.

Hindi pa ata eto yong hack to install on PS3, it's just the first step for the hackers. ibig sa sabihin pwede na i-hack ang PS3.

sana ma fully hacked na bago i release ung final fantasy 13 sa ps3.

ma hahack din nd kpag n totally hacked n xa mlamang mas dadami n bi2li ng ps3 just lyk d old 1

ma hahack din yan nd kpag n totally hacked n xa mlamang mas dadami n bi2li ng ps3 just lyk d old 1

Back
Top Bottom