Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UPDATEalcatel OT 918 2.3.6 downgrade to 2.3.5 or vice versa

Re: alcatel OT 918 2.3.6 downgrade to 2.3.5 or vice versa

@yvone
try mo iflash yung sa 2.3.6 preloader pro_info saka dsp_bl saka mo gawin ulit yung pagdowngrade..
@minarddres
anu ba nangyari at pinormat mo yung phone mo ayaw din ba kahit sa OTU need mong iflash yung 3 file preloader proinfo dsp_bl
kung under warranty pa yan dalin mo nalang sa service center.

Last edited:

ganyan din po error ng sa akin ng nag-download ulit ako ng sp flash tool..:noidea:

try mo po ito under option then backup restore NVram dapat po e may check yan before flashing

then try mo flash ulit gamitin mo yung 2.3.5 for downgrade

at 2.3.6 for upgrade

ska mo flash sa SP

ska ka mgOTU ng 1.8.2 or flash k ng nandroid backup ng ibang 2.3.5 kung upgrade e mgOTU k n lng ng 1.8.3 yun mas fresh yun

kung error pa din mukhang may mali sa file mo ng pagdowngrade hanap ka ng 3 files for 2.3.5

eto yung files sana buhay pa http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1972704

note kung wala kang nandroid backup pang flash e mg OTU ka 1.8.2 for 2.3.5 at 1.8.3 for 2.3.6

wag mong gamitin yung bagong OTU ng alcatel kasi pang sun postpaid user lng yun masyado matagal delay ng sim

yan gudluck sana makatulong...

ilang beses ko ng ginagawa ang flashing dahil sa int2ext hehe inde ko pa din mkuha SIR CHARLIE haha stuck sa logo at kung inde nmn e black screen

HEEEELLLLLPPP hehe

ngayong stuck muna ako sa stock ng 2.3.6 inde ko magamit ng matino ang phone ko e haha grrrrrrr

@sorry sir charlie kumpleto ka na pala sa first page ng tuts downgrading...haha naalala ko na eto yung tuts ng downgrading at upgrading ng unang nabaliw ako sa
bootloop ng phone hehe maraming salamat master

Last edited:

No valid partition table for NAND flash...yan na po error ko ngayon...hopeless na to..khit otu ayaw..latest software na raw nasa phone ko..1.8.2 man or 1.8.3.:noidea:

Same kami ni yvone nand flash brom error no valid partition raw po..pag otu..no greater software raw po..updated na raw po, pag po ba bnalik ko po b sa sun to d po ba ako mapapahya? Please advice po im desperate..

di naman siguro sabihin ayaw magopen bahala na sila basta wag mong sabihing ginalaw mo. ipapadala naman nila yan sa service center so alcatel na bahala kung under warranty pa or not yan. sabihin mo lang ayaw ng mabuhay

hehe sabi ko nga...update ko nlng po kayo sir...

Re: alcatel OT 918 2.3.6 downgrade to 2.3.5

Can anybody help me? i have rooted my phone successfully twice via bluerai28 tutorials..( http://bluerain28.info/?page_id=297) . thanks to him i rooted my Alcatel OT-918N.. just like that... i was so happy i did it right following his tutorial to the letter... but THEN... after a few hours of usage.. i've notice that Wifi is very Slow and i cant sync to my Gmail, PlayStore, Mail, etc concerning the use of Internet via Wifi... after 1 week.. its still the same... connection is on/off it connect for a while and not for a very long while.. so i decided to "unRooT" it coz i couldnt use the wifi... (not using wifi in a phone is a useless phone) so i did it via OTU (One Touch Upgrade).. it wiped out my data and Completely restored my Alcatel 918N to its brand new state..

THen after a while again... having a phone that is unrooted makes me feel powerless over my phone i cant tweak it if i want it...So i decided again to root it and carefully followed the tutorial if i miss something that caused the first rooting to be a failure... so i have sucessfully once again perfectly rooted my phone... anyways the main reason i ROOTed My phone is to delete the freakin SHutter sound when snapping a picture... (im not a Pervert by the way, i like to take picture in church and some quite places,and having that freakin shutter sound disturb other people.. so that's my reason why i Root..) enough about that justifying myself... i immediately check my wifi if i can sync and all... sadly i still have the same problem...

i am begging to the administrator, MOD/ROM Master, TEchies and technicians... pls help me on this... email add is [email protected] THANKYOU in advance

TO Bluerain28 i dont know what went wrong... tsk

@charlie..ganun na lang giunawa ko, binalik ko na lang sa sun sabi ko ayaw mabuhay..todo deny.:rofl: Two weeks daw ibabalik kasi dadalhin daw sa service center nila sa manila, reprogram daw. Sana magawa:pray:

ayos lang yan maalala ko before nangyari na yan kay macox ka-sb din yun di ko maalala yung thread kung san sya nagpost but not the same ng problema nyo pero dinala nya sa sun at naayos naman. just pray na maayos yun then next time wag magpadalosdalos

Can anybody help me? i have rooted my phone successfully twice via bluerai28 tutorials..( http://bluerain28.info/?page_id=297) . thanks to him i rooted my Alcatel OT-918N.. just like that... i was so happy i did it right following his tutorial to the letter... but THEN... after a few hours of usage.. i've notice that Wifi is very Slow and i cant sync to my Gmail, PlayStore, Mail, etc concerning the use of Internet via Wifi... after 1 week.. its still the same... connection is on/off it connect for a while and not for a very long while.. so i decided to "unRooT" it coz i couldnt use the wifi... (not using wifi in a phone is a useless phone) so i did it via OTU (One Touch Upgrade).. it wiped out my data and Completely restored my Alcatel 918N to its brand new state..

THen after a while again... having a phone that is unrooted makes me feel powerless over my phone i cant tweak it if i want it...So i decided again to root it and carefully followed the tutorial if i miss something that caused the first rooting to be a failure... so i have sucessfully once again perfectly rooted my phone... anyways the main reason i ROOTed My phone is to delete the freakin SHutter sound when snapping a picture... (im not a Pervert by the way, i like to take picture in church and some quite places,and having that freakin shutter sound disturb other people.. so that's my reason why i Root..) enough about that justifying myself... i immediately check my wifi if i can sync and all... sadly i still have the same problem...

i am begging to the administrator, MOD/ROM Master, TEchies and technicians... pls help me on this... email add is [email protected] THANKYOU in advance

TO Bluerain28 i dont know what went wrong... tsk

what kind of version you were using 2.3.5 or 2.3.6. if you were a 2.3.5 flash a custom rom available for 2.3.5 or if you want a stock rom for 2.3.5 there is a flashable rom available here its already rooted. if you are using .6 version i dont experience what you mentioned since im .6 user also. theres a nandroid back-up of 2.3.6 here you can restore it just do searching..

Last edited:

sir help po. ginawa ko na yung sa flash tool. pag try ko sa OTU sabi, u have the latest version. pano un?

anu po yung gagawin mo downgrade or upgrade?

Hello. Please help me. A 2.3.6 scatter (europe)file, if a pro_info(europe) file. I would like to put up the Hungarian language.
Thx.... :thumbsup:

musta anything new?

sakin po sir stock sa Android logo :( pag nag otu aq sinasabi, latest version daw?
HELP.

my rom kanabang na flash it only happens to me yung latest version problem nung ng-upgrade aq to .6 using faster way so ginawa ko yung mas matagal using otu after ma flash yung 3 file. ok sya wala na yung latest versio na problem

my rom kanabang na flash it only happens to me yung latest version problem nung ng-upgrade aq to .6 using faster way so ginawa ko yung mas matagal using otu after ma flash yung 3 file. ok sya wala na yung latest versio na problem

Wala pa po sir, hindi po ako makapasok sa recovery, stock lang ako sa android logo. Tapos pag nag charge aq, lalabas lang ung bateryang nagcha charge . , HELP NAMAN SIR.

help po. na hard brick po yung AOT 918n ko nung dinodowgrade ko sa 2.3.5, any suggestion po para maayos? :help: latest version daw po sa OTU eh. thanks po sa mkkatulong. :salute:

not turning on... kaya dapat may backup kayu ng orig dumped firmware para mairestore nyo pa to gamit sp flash tool

Nako nangyari sakin to na ayaw mag-on. Ano pong gagawin ko? Para bumukas ulit siya huhuhu :weep::help:

Merry christmas pala guys! :)

.. :thanks: ts successful ung pag downgrade ko from 2.3.6 t0 2.3.5 ...
.. :thanks: din kay sir BAZte sa stock rom niya...
.. keep on sharing .. :csa:

Back
Top Bottom