Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[UPDATED]Health Consciousness & Body Building Inquiries

Note: burning fats and gaining muscle at the same time is a myth

if you want to be ripped bulk first the more bigger the more better to cut .

dapat my strength na kayu bagu kayu pumunta sa stage n yan. strenght for foundation

"how can you build wall if you dont have strength for foundation?

boss.,ganu ba katalaga dapat mag pahinga pag katapos mag work out.kasi may work ako.nag start ako mag buhat ng 6.30 ng umaga haggang 8.30 tapos maligo na ng 10.00

bakit naniniwala ka pa ba sa pasma?

wala namang medical term ang pasma eh..mas ok nga yung maligo ka agad after ng work out eh..para hygienic..:thumbsup:

kung yung mga runners nga na sumasali sa marathon..malamig na tubig pa binubuhos sa katawan nila eh..nag reklamo ba sila ng pasma? hehe pinoy lang ang may gnyan

dapat my strength na kayu bagu kayu pumunta sa stage n yan. strenght for foundation

correct..

i'll also add that the more developed your muscles are..the more calories they burn even if nakaupo ka lang..thus can lead to fatloss too..

boss.,ganu ba katalaga dapat mag pahinga pag katapos mag work out.kasi may work ako.nag start ako mag buhat ng 6.30 ng umaga haggang 8.30 tapos maligo na ng 10.00

Up to now, there is no scientific evidence relating to a disease/illness you can acquired when you take a bath after workout. In fact, there is one article i've read that as soon as your heartbeat drops to normal, you can already take a bath without worrying anything else.

But i will respect it if you won't believe that.
:)

Good pm.

Basically kaibigan, you have a point. But maybe, in order to be safe, the myth should be: "To do the bulking phase along with the cutting phase at the same time." I think that is more acceptable.:)

Because in STRICT and REAL body building, burning off the fat while building muscle is unavoidable thing. As we build muscle, the natural tendency of our metabolism is to rev up, which means burning the calories faster and so burning also the fat eventually. Well, that is limited to that, we can only burn fat while building muscle, but we can never get "cuts" while bulking up(unless you will start being already ripped).

Last edited:
Good pm po, ung mga tea po ba tlga e tumulong para mag slim ka? scientifically proven na po ba ito?

I feel physically retarded.

Pushup - I hardly do 5 BIG HARD pushup.
Out of shape: Less than 20

Chinup - I can do a HARD "1"
Out of shape: 0

Bench Press - Have not tried. Never been in a gym

Crunches: I can do 30 and above in one minute. But It tires me a lot.
Out of shape: Less than 25
Average: 26-39

I did the Ideal body weigh thing. I have very thin arms(most women have larger arms than me) but I have very heavy legs and some abdominal fats. It says I must weight 70-89(77 ideal) and it's freaking me. I am about 65kg.

Well I have a really bad lifestyle. Still awake at this moment doing anything. Then waking up later at 11am. Then watching TV. Doing some home chores. *well there is no school during summer.

I think I really need to buff up my physical condition.

I did the Ideal body weigh thing. I have very thin arms(most women have larger arms than me) but I have very heavy legs and some abdominal fats. It says I must weight 70-89(77 ideal) and it's freaking me. I am about 65kg.

Well I have a really bad lifestyle. Still awake at this moment doing anything. Then waking up later at 11am. Then watching TV. Doing some home chores. *well there is no school during summer.

pareho pala tyu sir!:buddy: mga abnormals:lol:

Anong height mo?

Good pm po, ung mga tea po ba tlga e tumulong para mag slim ka? scientifically proven na po ba ito?

Big NO.

The ONLY tea i know which have a fat burning effect is the green tea because of the caffeine it contains.

Yong ibang tea tulad ng Biguerlai, only contains "senna leaves" most of the time. And it is actually laxative - meaning, it will only facilitate bowel movement. Yong mga ilalabas ng katawan mo are just the toxic substances in your body and NOT fats.

The problem associated with it is that there are many health condition that must be considered before taking the tea. It is also associated with other kidney diseases. Here:
http://altmedicine.about.com/od/completeazindex/a/senna.htm
http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091007004300AAoHxN8

It is important that we should do a research first with the ingredients of any medicine, tea, supplement, or anything that we will ingest to ensure our safety. Most of the companies care only about the money they could get from us and not with our health.

Be wise kaibigan.:)

Here is one simple technique i did to make my own fat burner:

You'll need,
1. Green tea
2. Coffee
3. Calamansi
4. Sugar
5. Ice cube/cracks

Steps:
1. Brew the 2 bags of green tea.
2. Then after 10min, mix it with the coffee (sa'kin i mix it with the serving i used to drink in one serving), then add some water, depende sa pang-lasa mo.
3. Add 5-10 pieces of calamansi. (Visit here:http://alevars-alternativemedicine.blogspot.com/2010/09/health-benefits-of-calamansi.html to why i included it).
4. Add some sugar according to your taste.
5. Then, the ice! Voila! Meron ka ng very refreshing fat burner juice!

Good pm.

You really need some routine arrangement kaibigan.

Get back here and tell me what is your plan so that we can give you some sort of advice.:)

Physical health is something we cannot take for granted for all of the functions we do, it is our BEST instrument. No other latest gadget can replace it and you should act before it's too late.

I'll be delighted to guide you to your fitness goal.

Big NO.

The ONLY tea i know which have a fat burning effect is the green tea because of the caffeine it contains.

Yong ibang tea tulad ng Biguerlai, only contains "senna leaves" most of the time. And it is actually laxative - meaning, it will only facilitate bowel movement. Yong mga ilalabas ng katawan mo are just the toxic substances in your body and NOT fats.

The problem associated with it is that there are many health condition that must be considered before taking the tea. It is also associated with other kidney diseases. Here:
http://altmedicine.about.com/od/completeazindex/a/senna.htm
http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091007004300AAoHxN8

It is important that we should do a research first with the ingredients of any medicine, tea, supplement, or anything that we will ingest to ensure our safety. Most of the companies care only about the money they could get from us and not with our health.

Be wise kaibigan.:)

Here is one simple technique i did to make my own fat burner:

You'll need,
1. Green tea
2. Coffee
3. Calamansi
4. Sugar
5. Ice cube/cracks

Steps:
1. Brew the 2 bags of green tea.
2. Then after 10min, mix it with the coffee (sa'kin i mix it with the serving i used to drink in one serving), then add some water, depende sa pang-lasa mo.
3. Add 5-10 pieces of calamansi. (Visit here:http://alevars-alternativemedicine.blogspot.com/2010/09/health-benefits-of-calamansi.html to why i included it).
4. Add some sugar according to your taste.
5. Then, the ice! Voila! Meron ka ng very refreshing fat burner juice!

meron ako ditong trilex herbal tea which is green tea and chamomile tea. Ganun din pu ginagawa ko, nilalagyan ko ng calamnsi at kung minsan honey.

About last week po, 4days ako uminom ng tea 2times a day tapos napansin ko na sumakit ung tagiliran ko sa kidney yata un. Should i discontinue drinking teas?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::salute:thanks po sa info

Anong height mo?
exactly 180cm. I am not quite tall enough, but everyone was just asking me why am I not even playing basketball.

*I do play when I was in gradeschool. pero nung nag highschool na ako nagbago na ang lahat. dahil sa mga MMORPG. Naging sedentary na ang buhay ko. Nabasa ko nga ung SITTING thread.(sitting is deadly).

pareho pala tyu sir!:buddy: mga abnormals:lol:

:lol: I want to get out but nothing makes me do it.

Good pm.

You really need some routine arrangement kaibigan.

Get back here and tell me what is your plan so that we can give you some sort of advice.:)

Physical health is something we cannot take for granted for all of the functions we do, it is our BEST instrument. No other latest gadget can replace it and you should act before it's too late.

I'll be delighted to guide you to your fitness goal.

I have no idea where to start and it's just some weeks nearing the school days.(I think 2 or 3 weeks) Then I've got a 7am-3pm straight schedule.

Well, I may consider your routine :D. :yipee:

Edit: I think I must not consider yours, I think I would get physically dumped when I do your routines.

Last edited:
meron ako ditong trilex herbal tea which is green tea and chamomile tea. Ganun din pu ginagawa ko, nilalagyan ko ng calamnsi at kung minsan honey.

About last week po, 4days ako uminom ng tea 2times a day tapos napansin ko na sumakit ung tagiliran ko sa kidney yata un. Should i discontinue drinking teas?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::salute:thanks po sa info

Anong tea ang ininom mo?

Are you still drinking alcohol?

Are you taking any supplements or medicine aside from that?
If so, please tell me what are those.

I have no idea where to start and it's just some weeks nearing the school days.(I think 2 or 3 weeks) Then I've got a 7am-3pm straight schedule.

Edit: I think I must not consider yours, I think I would get physically dumped when I do your routines.

First of all Mr. redblink, please take away all the negativity out
of your life. If you want to gain something, aim for it with
100% good vibe and hope! Your mind should work for you,
NOT against you. Kung ikaw mismo ay mawawalan ng believe
sa sarili mo, sino pa ang aasahan mong maniniwala sa'yo?

You know, i remember the first day i stepped into gym, everyone
looked at me like they want to eat me alive. Every single move
i made was like every eye was watching me. But you know what?
I realized that all of those thoughts was just a paranoia! Part
of intimidation dahil first time ko sa gym.

So the next day i visited the gym, i wore a smile and admitted
to myself, "I'm a novice here, so i should learn and focus to
my goal".
Then suddenly, it was like: "Ooh!!! You do this." "You do that."
"Everyone wanted to teach me!"
When that happened, that's where i started to learn though
not all the basics, but at least i learned and made new friends.
And you can do the same. Meeting new friends is not a bad
reason to go out. Or if you are some kind of "intrinsic character",
then the absolute reason for going out is to be healthy! I think
you will not disagree with that.

And then, with your schedule, you can wake up very early to
perform any cardio exercise you want, e.g. jogging, bicycling,
or if you don't want to go outside, you can do tabata or the most
simple cardio but very effective, jumping with the rope. You
can start by doing some body stretching. Save the
picture here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_60hmcEWGNdQ/TQJDAzJwsgI/AAAAAAAAALY/4uITvGE07wc/s1600/stretches.jpg as your guide
for total body stretches.

If you can't do that in the morning, although i hope you can as
morning is the best part of the day to exercise. Lalo na kung nais
mong magpa-payat. You just have to do one of those cardio exercises
on an empty stomach while continuously hydrating yourself. In less
than a month, you will already feel and see a noticeable changes
in your appearance. But if you can't, then just do it after your class
or in the evening. Begin by doing any of the exercises i
mentioned above.

In your first three days, do it for 30min. Do not forget to sip water
every now and then. Just a quick tip, if i were you, i will already begin increasing water intake every day. Water is the least thing considered
in body building but it is actually the most important thing you shouldn't miss. Water not only hydrate and help deliver the nutrients you
need but also help you flush the toxins out of your body.

Remember, you just have to do cardio 3x/week, 30-45min each
session.

Then, pag-medyo nasasanay na ang katawan mo, pwede ka ng
mag-simula ng proper program. Visit here:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=BeginningBodybuildingBasics to learn the basics of bodybuilding.

Just come back again here if you're ready start lifting
the weights.:)

Last edited:
boss ok lang ba pag sabayin yun back tska cheast

That is something you can do for a change of routine, but not ideal to be part of proper program. Look, chest is a major muscle, and so is your back. If you do them at the same time, bago ka pa makarating sa 2nd exercise of either of the two, you're already exhausted (unless di ganon ka-intense ang pag-buhat mo).

Anong tea ang ininom mo?

Are you still drinking alcohol?

Are you taking any supplements or medicine aside from that?
If so, please tell me what are those.

Mga 1year na ako di umiinom ng mga alchoholic drinks(literally), kasi ayaw ko matulad sa tatay ko na alchoholic.

Wala po akong ininom na supplements or medicine, nagkata-on po na fiesta kaya dami kung naka-in so advice ng nanay ko na uminom daw ako ng trilex tea. So uminom ako, grabe subra pa-it di gaya ng mga ordinary tea. My problema naba kidney ko sir? kasi po my history ako na pinipigil ko ihi ko eh:slap::help::pray:

exactly 180cm. I am not quite tall enough, but everyone was just asking me why am I not even playing basketball.

*I do play when I was in gradeschool. pero nung nag highschool na ako nagbago na ang lahat. dahil sa mga MMORPG. Naging sedentary na ang buhay ko. Nabasa ko nga ung SITTING thread.(sitting is deadly).

kung ngayun pa lang eh..eh wala ka ng determination na marating or maabot yung goals mo..better come back if you have more balls to do it na lang..wag ka masyado nega sa sarili mo..balewala ang pag woworkout kung di ka pa nag uumpisa eh sumusuko ka na..

edi lalo na pag napansin mo na di ganun kalaking changes ang magagawa in one month of working out..baka tuluyan ka na mag quit..

it takes about 6 months to one year to notice a big change in your body..
:thumbsup:

boss ok lang ba pag sabayin yun back tska cheast

mas ok yung chest isabay mo sa tricep or shoulder exercises mo..kasi lahat ng lifts ng chest..triceps ang tumutulong..

sa back naman..ok na isabay jan yung biceps..biceps kasi tumutulong sa lift ng back..like pull ups or pull down..

Back
Top Bottom