Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UPDATED: HYBRID OS7 for Blackberry 9300, 97xx and 9800. PROCESS: TO ALL DEVICES

Re: UPDATED: HYBRID OS7 for Blackberry 9300, 97xx and 9800. PROCESS: TO ALL DEVICES

Os6 pa dn mga sir....

Modules lng nmn mbbgo sa hybrid nyo e.... Mixed modules of os6 and os7 but still os6 ung based OS nyo
Kaya wag kayo magtaka if bkt os6 pa dn :)

Re: UPDATED: HYBRID OS7 for Blackberry 9300, 97xx and 9800. PROCESS: TO ALL DEVICES

Os6 pa dn mga sir....

Modules lng nmn mbbgo sa hybrid nyo e.... Mixed modules of os6 and os7 but still os6 ung based OS nyo
Kaya wag kayo magtaka if bkt os6 pa dn :)

:thumbsup: ok yung battery, matagal ang life saka mabilis ang loading at mas responsive ang trackpad, ok sa curve 9300 ko, thanks.

Good job (-͡. •͡)!

Sir, balak ko sana mag Hybrid OS kaso naka plan tong 9790. Company phone kasi. Malamang mawawalan ng warranty to kapag nag install ako ng ibang OS. May way ba para ma backup yung current OS para ma restore ulit just in case kailangan ko sya ibalik?

pwede po bang gawing os 6 or 7 ang bb8520 pls reply asap at kung pwede gawa naman po kayo thread pls.. tnx

best regards....

:thanks: ( i was planning on leeching, pinag thanks lang ako ng girlfriend ko ) :p

Hi sir question lang. I am on plan sa Globe. I am thinking to try this hybrid kasi matagal ko ng problem yung os 6 sa 9300 ko. may memory leak issue and as of now, hindi padin nareresolve ng rim. Anyway, my question is, naka-integrate kasi emails ko sa bb ko. Office and personal emails. If nakahybrid na ba ako, wala bang problem sa pag-integrate ng emails?

Additional question:

May iba pa bang link other than mediafire para sa hybrid os? nka-block sa office kasi ang mediafire.

TIA

Pa bookmarked muna. ;)

Patulong naman sa akin. Hindi ko maupgrade sa os 6. :noidea:

Hi po! I did all the steps :) pano po malalaman if successful nagawa? Thanks :D

pwede po ba sa blackberry 9000, to be upgraded to OS6?

bakit po ganun? hndi na ko mkapag search sa menu? prang nwala po ung SEARCH? dati naman po ay meron? :weep:

boss panu malalaman if success ung ginawa q. sa case q po kz ung nasa details ng phone os6 p din nakalagay we

Last edited:

pa bookmark ts try ko mamay pag uwi from work

bakit os 6 ang lumalabas sa akin at hindi ung os7 tapos ayaw gumana ng fb sa akin.pahelp naman po

nanatili pong error? :'( help

working pa ba to TS

To all Blackberry Smartphone Users who wanted to try and install HYBRID OS7 , There are several reasons and factors kung bakit nakaka-encounter kayo nang error before and after the Installation Process ng HYBRID OS7

Hybrid OS 7 Author's Error / Faults :

BASE Blackberry OS :

You MUST be specific on the following Blackberry OS for each and every Blackberry Smartphones. Why?

I've noticed that under "Pre-Installation" Procedure , The "BASE OS".

Under "BASE OS" , There are Three (3) Download Links for each BB Units' OS. ex. BB - 9300, 9700, 9780.

The problem is , when you click on the link ex. 9300 OS , We will be redirected to "Software Download for VODAFONE INDIA LIMITED".

Mind you , Not all Blackberry Smartphones are "made from", "produced by"and neither even nor "manufactured from-by" VODAFONE India Limited.

Blackberry Company are very specific when it comes to Blackberry OS.

For example . I'm using Blackberry Bold 9900 from-by T-Mobile (US), So I'm gonna download an update for a new Blackberry OS 7.1. But there's a lot of New Blackberry OS 7.1 to be downloaded :

• Blackberry OS 7.1 T-Mobile (depends on the country where your Blackberry made-from)
  • Blackberry OS 7.1 Verizon (depends on the country where your Blackberry made-from)
  • Blackberry OS 7.1 Vodafone (depends on the country where your Blackberry made-from)

So which one of the Blackberry OS 7.1 should I download and install ?

It's the first One "Blackberry OS 7.1 for T-Mobile (US)" Not the "Blackberry OS 7.1 Vodafone India Etc."
Why ? Cause T-Mobile, Verizon, Vodafone -produces their own OS Update for each and every Blackberry Smartphones they have had sold all over the country using their Network Names as The Vendor.

Blackberry Phones here in the Philippines are commonly from T-Mobile , Verizon , AT&T Etc. That are being handheld by GLOBE and SMART Network.

May I request you to Clarify, Justify and Verify each and every part of this thread as well as the Instructions and Installation Procedures , and or, also , specify each Blackberry OS to be downloaded provided that it has to be compatible with the Blackberry Smartphones' Vendor. ex. Blackberry OS 7.1 Vodafone India for Blackberry Smartphone from-by Vodafone

So that BB Users who are going to install your HYBRID OS7 are safe from any possible problems and also prevents their Blackberry Smartphones from being Nuked or Bricked (Worst).

Hybrid OS 7- Blackberry Users (Wanted-to-Install : Installer/s) :

Make sure to follow his Instructions and never skip any of them or else, or worst, you are about to brick your Blackberry Smartphones.

I am not to discourage Blackberry Users to install your HYBRID OS 7 . I am not after your thread. I just want Blackberry Smartphone users here to prevent problems such as JVM 5xx Errors and Bricked-Blackberry Phones since you are the one who is responsible for the problems that they are having right now; provided that you failed to include in your Thread-Post that you & user agreed "you are not responsible for any problems that they will be having if they try/install your Hybrid OS 7 , End-User.

You can learn more on Crackberry.com ( Mejo ma-pride nga lang ibang tao doon, even na hindi working yung thread nila, pinupush pa rin kaya maraming na-bbrick na Blackberry Phones. Haha )

Be Guided - Crackberry

i get this error when opening loader.exe

the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device connected

Back
Top Bottom