Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[UPDATED]Inspirational Quote/ Fnny lines/ Anime Quotes Plus Fb page

NGcdb.gif

The most painful part of leaving the person you love is that they will never come after you.

oKdOe.jpg

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?
From Movie - Casper

McHW9.jpg

If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
-Anonymous-

O5pfA.jpg

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

a6Pd5.png

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever.

-The Notebook

5ujwJ.jpg

All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney

ru7EK.jpg

Life doesn’t give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need; to help you, to hurt you, to love you, to leave you, and to make you into the person you were meant to be.

-Anonymous-

FAMILY GUY FUNNY LINE: THREE KINGS:

fpz8V.jpg

So what did you get him?
Gold. GOLD?
I thought we agreed on a $5 limit here.
Yeah, I just got him a crappy little bottle of mir.
Hello! Frankencence, you always do this!
Okay, okay, we'll put everything together, and put all our names on it....

One Piece
emKyL.jpg

DYING IS NOT REPAYING A DEBT!!! THAT’S NOT WHAT HE SAVED YOU FOR!!! ONLY WEAK MEN WOULD DIE AFTER SOMEONE SPARED THEIR LIVES!!!

Luffy (ONE PIECE)

NARUTO:
5u2AW.jpg

Peace under an illusion is not true peace.
It’s only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it.
-Gaara
--
Peace will never be Peace unless the world try to achieve it..
---

Bleach:
LuFVd.jpg

If I were the rain, that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?

orihime inoue [bleach]

Sweet Quote
jHrCx.jpg

My Wildest Fantasy is to Hold you in my Arms and have Your Heart Close to Mine

Just Edward:
gwbOp.jpg

If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She’ll talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they always are. Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you’re better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads.”

- Robert Pattinson-

Where can i find Love?
aEKB6.jpg

To find love, you must first be willing to look for it.

Life is not a fairy tale that love will just come by to our lives, There is no such thing as accident it all happens because of what you choose, what action you done. Lovers both seek for love so they suddenly find each other in an unexpected way. No matter how hard to find love is, Just open your heart love is always in the corner waiting to be accepted. Good evening

Sad quote:
fHCVy.jpg

I never intended to be the most important person in your life, that’s just too much to ask. But I do hope that I’d cross your mind and you’d smile thinking that I touched your life in a special way.

Rock Lee:
kvSe4.jpg

A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.

Rock Lee [Naruto]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOu :):beat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Inspirational Quote/ Fnny lines/ Anime Quotes Plus Fb page

Pa up lang mga pre

up ko para sayo ts malaman ang mga nilalaman ty...

up ko para sayo ts malaman ang mga nilalaman ty...

Salamat po :)

More Inspirational Quotes po! Ü

hahahha throwback mga old post XD

Back
Top Bottom