Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[UPDATED] PoGo Best Bot v2.5 - Pokemon Go [SAFE MODE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PoGo Best Bot v2.1 - Pokemon Go

boss same lang din ba ito ng catch em? i-run lang after install tas lagay mo log in info at lat longtitude?

Hindi na kailangan install yung new update, basta rurun mo lang ung cracked na exe tapos input ng kahit anong numbers para sa license tapos yun config na. Or pede yung auto safe mode tapos set mo lang ung latlong sa pinas para mas safe.

I have been using the program for about less than a week now and now the program can't locate any pokestops in the usual lat and long input I have made. I changed and changed the coordinates withing the vicinity of the Philippines yet the bot doesn't go around. Am I IP banned?

I have been using the program for about less than a week now and now the program can't locate any pokestops in the usual lat and long input I have made. I changed and changed the coordinates withing the vicinity of the Philippines yet the bot doesn't go around. Am I IP banned?

Try nyo sir gamitan ng proxy, baka na soft/ip ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom