Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Usapang METAL!!

hahahaha
uo nga
may metal poser ako kilala na tga ibang bansa nakaktuwang kausap
may metal band (daw) xa
tapos ang hilig nya music emo
bahahah
nakalagay na song sa profile nya ay my chemical romance
tawa ako ng taa iihmetal head na metal head pa naman pumorma

UPCOMING GIGS

26403_376646653647_299742578647_3463776_7783799_n.jpg

posterngruiner.jpg

2_940312349l.jpg

poster12.jpg

minori10.jpg

Anyone here na gustong manood ng gig sa Friday? pure black metal lang yun php75 lang entrance (ininvite lang kami ni Mike of Ancient Warlord kaya free,hehe!) andun Ancient Warlord and Tenebrion, see you guys there! Horns Up!\m/

MGA METAL HEADS!!! \m/ ...Anyone here interested for a project band? :) Miss na miss ko na tumugtog! Two months nang walang bakbakan!!!hahaha Sa mga interested dyan, PM lang ako...
By the way, guitarista po ako...Thrash metal and progressive specialty ko, but i'm flexible.. :D

gandang hapon senyo,

in MY POV, wla nman genre na emo, eh kasi kahit anu pamang kanta yan kelangan na ingredient ung emotion dbuh kaya tawag ko dun "dramatic punk rock" kasi sbi nung ibang experts sub genre daw un ng punk, pewo wla nman ako galit sa mga so called EMO's dun lng sa mga posers :noidea:, dun nman sa tinatanong muh kung na tabunan na ung metal scene, ndi nman buhay padin metal scene dito sa pilipinas mas pinili lng nila na ndi mag mainstream, may adhikain nga sila ngaun eh, "NO TO TICKET SELLING PRODS". . . nga pla pakingan nyo nlng ung kanta ng tenacious D. na "the metal" andun ang sagot. . . :salute:

fave ko nga pla na metal bands:

deicide
the faceless
megadeth
ledzep
tenacious D. (astig lyrics ni jackblack) :thumbsup:

mabuhay tau lahat. . . :salute:

lol.., may emo genre po.., subgenre ng hardcore.., un po ang screamo.., bobo mo naman..,

YEAH!!! Tenacious D!! :D ...Natatawa ako sa dalawang yan!:D
...Anu kaya tinutukoy nilang "Greatest Song in the World"? ...Kung narinig nyo yung live version parang Starway To Heaven ang tinutukoy..:D
\m/

gandang gabi mga metalheads! 2 days to go before the big event! kung sino mga manonood dyan na interested magkita kita tayo dun pm nyo lang sakin mga number nyo txt ko kayo maka shot muna bago manood! Horns Up!\m/

Good evening mga mets 2 days nalang.im so excited and i just can hide it..medyo pressure pa.wala pa kasing pera but im sure makakagawa ako ng paraan..kahit low budget..negosyohin ko muna ung t shirt 400 ang bentahan dito samin.hehe..lamb of god na..

guys pm nyo sakin # nyo para magkita kita tayo dun bukas, si deadly_unvalentine pa lang nag pm sakin ng # nya, tol patz # mo? EB na natin yun na mga tambay dito sa Metal Thread para makita ko mga itsura nyo,hehe! isang tulog na lang, islaman na!\m/

Type O Negative's Peter Steele Passes Away

petesteelerip.jpg

TYPE O NEGATIVE members Josh Silver (keyboards), Kenny Hickey (guitar) and Johnny Kelly (drums) have released the following joint statement:

"It is with great sadness that we inform you that TYPE O NEGATIVE front man, bassist, and our band mate, Peter Steele, passed away last night (April 14) of what appears to be heart failure.

"Ironically Peter had been enjoying a long period of sobriety and improved health and was imminently due to begin writing and recording new music for our follow-up to 'Dead Again', released in 2007.

"The official cause of death has yet to be determined pending autopsy results.

"The funeral services will be private and memorial services will be announced at a future date.

"We'd like to share our thoughts and those of Peter's family below.

"We are truly saddened to lose our friend and appreciate the tremendous outpouring today from around the world."

Separate statements from TYPE O NEGATIVE members:

Josh Silver (keyboards): "Peter, my endless source of frustration, (as I'm yours), you have really done it this time. You have changed and touched countless lives through music, comedy and often brutal honesty. You've made life both interesting and irritating and I could not imagine not having known you for 37 years.

"It still isn't true in my mind, but in time I will miss you and the creating that we all endured together. We certainly disagreed constantly and I believe (and hope) we all learned from each other.

"Should I call you my brother, friend or neighbor? I can only call you Peter (and usually after 2 p.m).

"We laughed at ourselves more times then I can count. Knowing humans are preposterous creatures and I know we reveled in that fact.

"I will miss you in time, but at this moment your premature departure seems surreal and has pissed me off to no end.

"Though I never told you that I harbor a deep respect for you, I do.

"Goodbye my friend."

Kenny Hickey (guitar): "Peter Steele was one of the most brilliant and funny personalities in music and it was all for real. Half the time people thought he was joking, but he was actually telling the truth. Part of me died with him."

Johnny Kelly (drums): "It's impossible for me to put into a few sentences what I am feeling at the moment, Peter.

"I'm not sure if I should eulogize or roast you.

"Both good and bad, we went on one hell of a ride together and sadly, the ride has come to an end.

"You truly were a unique person. Your music touched many people. Myself included. Whether it was talking about THE BEATLES, power tools, how Pluto was no longer considered a planet or calling me at 3 a.m. asking me to drive to your house to have a fistfight with you, you always kept it interesting.

"It was a privilege to have been your bandmate. It's something that I will always cherish."

A statement issued today by Steele's family:

"Legendary goth/heavy metal musician Peter Steele died suddenly Wednesday, April 14, 2010, after a short illness at the age of 48. He wrote and orchestrated the music for the Brooklyn-based band TYPE O NEGATIVE, a groundbreaking group known for its dramatic lyrical emphasis on the themes of romance, depression, and death. Steele, renowned as much for his striking physical appearance as his musical talent, was the creative force behind the bands 20-year success writing most of the material for the their albums.

"TYPE O NEGATIVE and Steele have been lauded as a major influence by numerous alternative and metal bands. The band gained a worldwide following through touring and recording seven studio albums, two best-of compilations, concert DVDs and music videos. Their 1993 album, 'Bloody Kisses', went platinum, and the 1996 follow-up, 'October Rust', went gold.

"The music world has lost a great talent, and music fans worldwide are mourning, but for our family we are mourning a beloved brother, uncle, cousin, friend and funny man.

"Peter Steele was a complex man, known for his brooding looks, his self-deprecating sense of humor, unique view of the world, and most of all his loyalty to his fans, friends and family. Survived by five sisters, the eldest living sister notes that he was more than our brother, he was our son. His untimely death is tragic — a great loss to us and to music.

"The official cause of death has yet to be determined pending autopsy results, and funeral plans at present remain unknown.

"The family thanks fans for their loyalty to Peter and band members, but request that fans and media respect their wishes for privacy.

"In addition to his success in music, Peter Steele also tried his hand at acting, appearing in HBO's 'Oz' and the cult classic film 'Bad Acid'. He also composed music for the film soundtracks 'Freddy vs. Jason' and 'Mortal Combat', the television movie 'Nosferatu: The First Vampire', and the soon-to-be released 'Living the American Nightmare'."

*R.I.P. you will never be forgotten!

Tol eto 9167546228..on the way na kami amoranto.di ako makapag pm sayo.kaya dito ko nalang ipost.pasensya na..

kainis talaga ang emo scene..madaming banda ang na nasira ang mga genre..

ung greenday/the cure daw emo
at pinaka malala
slipknot...
grabe talaga...=/

baka mamaya pati lamb of god emo na din ang genre...

waaaaaaaaaaa

@weakandpowerless and patz02
mga tol sensya na ngayon ko lang nakita mga # nyo hindi na kasi ako nag online kahapon ng tanghali, sayang nagkita kita sana tayo kagabi.. si deadly hindi naman nagreply sakin..

so anong masasabi nyo sa event last night? for me ha, it was the worst event ever na nakita ko, nakakahiya tayong mga pinoy sa metal world talaga, the Testament set was a total mess, andaming palpak na nangyari na notice nyo naman siguro, then Lamb Of God follows, halos magmakaawa na si randy sa crowd, i feel sorry for the guy and for the band as a whole.. hindi talaga dapat isinasama ang mga metal bands sa ganyang klaseng event kasi nilalangaw tapos yung mga crowd pa na nasa harap eh parang mga tuod, badtip talaga yung event kagabi, dapat pinag concert na lang nila ng solo ang LOG at Testament dito then opening acts na lang yung mga metal bands atleast alam mong puro metal lang yung crowd, Testament and LOG lang talaga pinanood namin kagabi, lumabas na kami after nun at nag inuman na lang hanggang umaga, hindi pako natutulog hanggang ngayon! d@mn! im really dissapointed!

sakit nan ulo ko grabe
@ immortal nawala cp ko nung even pakness badtrip
naglilipadan lang ang abo at bote dun ahy
wala man lang energy ang crowd nakakahiya nag mga pinoy
dami pa mga poser at emos..
ang pinanuod lang ahy chocosci at mga walang kwentang banda
sayang tlga akala ko pa naman madami metalheads ang pupunta dun at nageexpect ako ng mga wall of death and lots of mosh and circle pits..

nababdtrip ako ng sobra sa mga VIP ah ah
wala man lang backstage pass >,<
andami tao mga wala namang kwenta sayang lang ang effort ng log
ilang beses akong natamaan ng bote pakness naman
sus ang nasaksihan ko utot meron!
naka 3 redhorse nga ako kadiri may 6cyclemind lalo akong nabdtrip nun

mahilig kasi sa variety ang pinoy:D

from the start pa lang i knew na it will ba a total failure:giggle:

kakahiya kay randy,,kakadismaya crowd dito..

dapat mltr na lang pinag guest nila baka sakaling mabuhay ang crowd:lmao:

tapos kadiri andami nagpapaltukan na bote yug iba may ihi pa
halos hikain na din ako sa dami ng gabok dun ah ah
kakasura

yun na nga ang nakakbadtrip eh
ndi bagay sa line up
andaming hindi bagay sa line up
ang aga tumutog ng kamikazee naabutan ko pa sila ahy
walang base din naman
hihikain ka sa daming gabok na nasa hangtin tapos ang panghi pa
parang umuulan ng ihi
hahaha may flying bottles pa!