Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

USB not showing in my computer (Windows 10) but showing in devmanager

zyryanevsk

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi mga ka-Mobilarian,

Magtatanong lang po kung ano po ang gagawin kapag yung usb flash drive ay may problem?

Nakikita po yung usb flash drive sa device manager pero sa my computer hindi sya nakikita.

paano po gagawin? please help!!

salamat po.

Attachments

• Device Manager.jpg
    Device Manager.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 23
  • This PC.jpg
    This PC.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 25
sa disk management mo i check baka unallocated pa yung usb mo kaya di lumalabas sa my computer

Punta ka sa Disk Management then right-click mo yung flash drive mo and "Change Drive Letter and Paths". Assign Drive Letter then hit OK.

Okay mga nag comment ng mga nauna at nahuli, yung sa gagamit ng rufus lang ang hindi dapat na ginagawa kasi ndi tlaga yun ang dapat.
Disk Management tapos mag allocate ka ng drive letter path.

Back
Top Bottom