Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UTM Firewall products

kebbkebb09

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi to all! Pahelp po regarding UTM Firewall products. Need suggestions or recommendation of UTM Firewall products here in the philippines like cyberroam,netdefend,etc. Anu pa po ba yung ibang UTM firewalls? Iimplement ko po sana dito sa company namen and i need specs and quotations. I am an IT Staff btw. Appreciate any help po. Thanks in advance!

im in software company sir, we have kerio control utm firewall, we can help you and give some advice for your implementation, just visit our website www.nthsolutions.net or call us and will give you a hand.

Last edited:
HI Sir,

Itry moh c Sophos at c Watchguard Ok Yan..

ung specs depende sa laki ng network moh sir..ilan ba ang users moh lahat ng network devices na gagamit ng internet sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Para mas maganda sir.. mag pa demo ka jan sa office nio para makapili ka ng husto dahil lahat naman yan magaganda. piliin moh ung reliable at ung madali para sau na imanage.

im in software company sir, we have kerio control utm firewall, we can help you and give some advice for your implementation, just visit our website www.nthsolutions.net or call us and will give you a hand.

Thank you for your response sir. im currently working as an IT in our company. My name is Kevin. As of now, i'm gathering UTM specs and quotations to present it to our management for approval and implementation. Could you send me a recommended UTM product of your company?as well as the price? Kindly send it to [email protected]. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom