Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

VB.Net Programmer For Hire (Thesis or Corporate)

rockmode

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I am offering my service for those who are in need of programmer/developer to code for their thesis, business or company. This will serve as my additional income aside from working as a programmer in my company at Pasig City.

Language: VB.Net
Back End: MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL or your preferred Database.

I may code your project using Visual Studio's default tools or other 3rd party components listed below as requested. Expect a reliable and feasible app with fully functional features, user friendly interface and professional GUI(Graphical User Interface).

List of 3rd Party Tools/Components/Framework which I already use/tested before until now:

* Reportmax
* MetroFramework
* DevExpress
* ComponentOne

List of projects I already made for my clients (students and businessmen):

* POS Systems (3 GUI Types based on business needs)
- w/ receipt printing using ESC/POS codings
- w/ Pole display
- w/ Barcode Maker (ComponentOne)
- w/ Order Printing (Reportmax)
- Separarated Types of Managing Datas (Sales Page, Back Office, Reports)
- And other additional features (Too many to mention)
* Faculty Evaluation System (Student Thesis)
* Cooperative Lending Solution w/ Employee's Cash Advance Management (Company Project)
* Order Quotation System (Company Project)
* Police Office Item Inventory System (Student Thesis)
* Others (Di ko na maisip lahat, di ko na maalala yung iba eh :D )

Pricing:

For student thesis: 5k Minimum w/o hardware device, 10k Minimum w/ Hardware device
For business and companies: We talk about it.

Note: I always require 30-50% down payment before I start coding your system for project assurance (Marami na po kasi kong naexperience sa ibang client na nagdedemand sakin na magstart na magcode then they will pay a partial payment for a certain date pero biglang back out sa kalagitnaan ng pagcocode ko. Sayang lang effort at time).

Please contact me if you are interested:

Mobile: 09158838791
Facebook: http://facebook.com/yvrej17
Email: [email protected]

PLEASE DO RESPECT MY POST. THANK YOU.

- - - Updated - - -

You may also join our Facebook Group VB.Net Coders

Service now available again :)

baka po pwede natin ilipat to sa market section sir?

Bakit ate? Programming related naman tong topic ko. :)

Code:
Forum: Programming & Web Design

Discussions related to C++, HTML, PHP, ASP, ColdFusion, JavaScript, Perl, Python, Ruby, WML, SQL, XML, and other programming languages.

Code:
Forum: General Services

Classified ads forum for professionals, experts and businesses offering various services. Whether you're looking for a technician or a doctor, or in need of a nail spa or a car wash, or booking a reservation for a hotel or a resort, this is the right place for you.

Code:
Forum: Marketplace

Classified ads forum for all kinds of trade and commerce. Buying, selling, trading, business opportunities, job opportunities, online offers, and general services ads should be placed here. Only members with at least 20 posts and has been registered for 30 days can post here in Marketplace and its subforums.

Back
Top Bottom