Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Windows Form Programming Buddies

arvinpastoraquio

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Matagal ko ng gustong maging business ang programming kaso wala akong team at isa pa hindi ako super galing. by the way, I'm a winfrom programmer and a technical personnel I am looking for a team to work with specifically in windows form but also open to collab with those in the web projects(Maybe I can contribute on the logical and analysis and to learn and dive in the web programming career too).

I currently use these programming technologies:

C#.Net (VS 2010 & 2013) *Been using VB.Net before too.

MSSQL Server 2012 (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, etc) * I have been very interested and fun of using SQL. Lagi kong nire-request sa head ko na ako ang gagawa ng mga stored proc for our reports and other business logic back-ends.

SSRS, Crystal Reports 12 (I really loved using it lalo na pag kaylangan ng report formula to achieve a certain output)

N-Tier Architecture (not following it much most of the time)

Entity Framework 6.0 (Beginner as in reader and exercises and small programs applied)
*attracted ako sa Entity Framework kasi I got hooked and got fascinated about using Lambda Expressions and LINQ Query.

*I have been part of developing projects pero never handled a whole project from the scratch.

Projects involved in accounting, library, billing, inventory, payroll and other small utility programs.

*gaya ng sabi ko po, hindi ako sobrang experienced na programmer pero dahil gusto kong lumawak ang kaalaman ko at experience sa programming, gusto ko talagang maging part ng isang team ng mga freelance programmers. willing ako matutuo sa web any time soon. lahat naman napag aaralan pag interesado. basta ang maibibida ko lang is, hindi sobrang daming technologies ang alam kong gamitin pero when it comes to logic and analysis, I can really contribute something.

If you guys are interested about my very little profile of experiences, you can always reach me in 09452102959

God Bless you all.

Dotnet webdev here. Back end ang focus. I'm employed but can work part time

Dotnet webdev here. Back end ang focus. I'm employed but can work part time

nice sir! kahit mejo magkalayo tayo ng field kasi winform ako pero sa backend magkakasundo tayo. wait tayo ng mga pwede pang ka team. yung sanang may prospect na magpapagawa na or need help as team. employed din ako.

ako din, full stack ako, pero konti palang nagagawa kung system, at parang alanganin pa ako sa pag cocode ko. pero handa namang maturuan at maexplore yung kaalaman ko

pwede bro. wait tayo ng mga iba pa para may team tayo. at yun sanang may mga alam ng magpapagawa ng project.

cge bro maganda yan.. currently working ako now building website travel company. maliit lng pero okay nman.!!!

Baka p'wede naman sumali diyan. Front-end developer din ako (web-based apps/software ) :hat::hat::hat:

Hi Boss join ako jan, pero partime lang sa mga project. Web or desktop base. Willing to share and learn more. Team player.
PM pag meron project :D

Hi Guys pa join po may Expi po sa Webdev at Winform madame na din ako nagawang system but meron akong ka team mas prefer ko kasi pag team player

Gawa na tayo group guys. PM niyo ako tapos gawa na tayo group.

Back
Top Bottom