Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Proverbs 8:17 NKJV

I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me.

Proverbs 14:26-27 NKJV

In the fear of the Lord there is strong confidence, And His children will have a place of refuge. The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, To turn one away from the snares of death.

Proverbs 27:1 NKJV

Do not boast about tomorrow, For you do not know what a day may bring forth.

Rom 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

Isaiah 1:17-19 NKJV

Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow. “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool. If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land;

Isa 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation"

Isaiah 50:10

Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the voice of his servant? Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God.

2 Samuel 22:33
God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.

Romans 8:31
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Jude 1:20-21

But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life.

Act 4:20 For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard."

Amen... please help pray for Mindanao. Pablo is really very strong!

indeed, it's my first time to experience typhoon, especially here in Davao City!

Acts 10:15 MSG

The voice came a second time: "If God says it's okay, it's okay."

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

Acts 20:24 NIV

AMEN Journey! :thumbsup:

:thanks: bro :D

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

:xmas: to all

Last edited:
Eph 5:20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 2:3-4 GNT "This is good and it pleases God out Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to come to know the thruth."

1 Timothy 6:7-8 GNT

What did we bring into the world? Nothing! What can we take out of the world? Nothing! So then, if we have food and clothes, that should be enough for us.

Back
Top Bottom