Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
- Lamentations 3:22-23

--

God bless us all.. :):)

See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
1 John 3:1

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
- Psalm 37:4

- - - Updated - - -

Then he touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith be it done to you".
- Matthew 9:29

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
- Isaiah 55:8-9

Do not say, "I will repay evil"; wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.
Proverbs 20:22

Psalm 128: 1-6
1 Blessed are all who fear the Lord,
who walk in obedience to him.
2 You will eat the fruit of your labor;
blessings and prosperity will be yours.
3 Your wife will be like a fruitful vine
within your house;
your children will be like olive shoots
around your table.
4 Yes, this will be the blessing
for the man who fears the Lord.
5 May the Lord bless you from Zion;
may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem
all the days of your life.
6 May you live to see your children’s children—
peace be on Israel.

Ganda neto :)

[ On Not Loving the World ] Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 1 John 2:15-16 NIV

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have,
for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.
- Hebrews 13:16

For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, Colossians 1:9 NIV

Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst."
John 6:35

Awit 42:1 "Kung paanong ang usa ay nananabik sa batis na umaagos, gayon nananabik ang aking kaluluwa sa Iyo, O Dios." Dapat din tayong manabik at maging mainit sa paglilingkod sa Panginoong Jesus upang tularan tayo ng iba. Sapagkat si Jesus ang Tubig na nagbibigay-buhay. wala ng iba pa.

For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us.
Psalm 103:11-12

I Cor. 13:13 "Ang tatlong ito ay nananatili: pananampalataya, pag-asa, at pag-ibig ngunit ang pinakadakila sa mga ito ay ang pag-ibig." Maaaring mahirap umibig pero mahalaga ito.Sabi ni Pablo, "pinapasan, pinaniniwalaan, inaasahan at tinitiis ng tunay na pag-ibig ang lahat ng bagay." Gumagamit ang Dios ng karaniwang tao para tulungan ang mga nagdurusa. Hindi ang ating kaalaman at karunungan ang kanilang kailangan kundi ang ating pag-ibig. Sapagkat ang taong hindi nagpapakita ng pag-ibig ay hindi tunay na nagmamahal.

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10

All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.
John 6:37

- - - Updated - - -

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."
John 3:16-17

- - - Updated - - -

I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.
Psalms 18:3

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen
Ephesians 3:20-21

Matthew 6:34 The Message (MSG)
“Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.

- - - Updated - - -

The Lord will fight for you;
you need only to be still.
-Exodus 14:14 (NIV)

In your unfailing love you will lead the people you redeemed.
In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling
-Exodus 15:13 (NIV)

- - - Updated - - -

You yourselves have seen what I did in Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.
Exodus 19:4

" HI Guys, Brothers and Sisters Musta na .. Miss this Thread ... "

"1 John 4:6
New International Version (NIV)
6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit[a] of truth and the spirit of falsehood."

Thanks for updating this thread
Godbless You Guys",j

Numbers 14:18 (MSG)
God, slow to get angry and huge in loyal love,
forgiving iniquity and rebellion and sin;
Still, never just whitewashing sin.
But extending the fallout of parents’ sins
to children into the third,
even the fourth generation.
--
you're welcome bro.. :):)

- - - Updated - - -

1 Peter 2:24
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

Back
Top Bottom