Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

2 Corinthians 9:15 NIV
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

- - - Updated - - -

2 Corinthians 10:3

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.

2 Corinthians 10:12 NIV
We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise.

Musta every one...Godbless every one..miss this thread..

^musta?
--
2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

2 Corinthians 13:5 (NIV)

Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

Proverbs 24:26

"An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips."

Ephesians 4:26-27
Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil.

Galatians 2:16 NIV
know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Galatians 2:20 NIV
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 3:6 NIV
So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

- - - Updated - - -

Galatians 3:26 (NIV)

So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,

Galatians 3:29 NIV
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise

- - - Updated - - -

Galatians 5:6 NIV
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

Galatians 6:9 NIV
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

- - - Updated - - -

Ephesians 1:4-5 (NIV)

4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he[a] predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—

John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.

Ephesians 4:2 NIV
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

- - - Updated - - -

Ephesians 5:1-2 NIV
Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children [2] and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Ephesians 6:7 NIV
Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people,

Philippians 3:20 NIV
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

Philippians 4:6 NIV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Philippians 4:8 NIV
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable---if anything is excellent or praiseworthy---think about such things.

Colossians 4:2 NIV
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

1 Thessalonians 4:7 NIV
For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life.

- - - Updated - - -

1 Thessalonians 5:5 NIV
You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

1 Timothy 1:14 NIV
The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom