Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

VR Hurts my eyes

shezmaru2

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased VR Box v2.0 the latest one. After using it my righteye became blurry and makes me feel uncofmtable. Do you guys experience the same? What should i do to prevent this from happening again? I'm guessing the right thing to do was to sleep so my eyes and brain can have enough rest.

got same too. doctors said i have cluster headaches. they dont have explanations if nakuha ko ito sa mismong VR. but the time im using it dun lang nagsimula. i already sold it to my friend. baka mabulag ako.

got same too. doctors said i have cluster headaches. they dont have explanations if nakuha ko ito sa mismong VR. but the time im using it dun lang nagsimula. i already sold it to my friend. baka mabulag ako.

ang tanong ano ang pinapanood ninyo kapag gamit ang VR? hehehe!!

try nyo bumili ng anti glare/radiation sa lazada mura lang naman nasa 350 ata. yan din nangyari sa akin palagi kasi akong babad sa pc dahil sa trabaho. then pag uwi sa bahay laro tab before matulog. nong gumamit na ako ng anti glare na eyeglasses medyo ok na ang mata ko at di na ako nahihilo. tska galaw galaw din para daloy daloy din ang mga dugo natin.

I think sa VR nga yan. kasi konti pa lang ang VR na nakasurpass na hindi ka magiging dizzy and nauseas

kaya nga sabi ko nakakabulag yan. sobrang lapit ba naman sa mata

Back
Top Bottom