Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Want to Lose Weight fast and safe without exercise? Get in :)

The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss
Book by Jason Fung

basahin nyo

The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss
Book by Jason Fung

basahin nyo

Thank you po.

- - - Updated - - -

You can lose 20 pounds or more in 30 days. The Keto Patch Weight Loss Plan is for those who need to quickly achieve a goal. You lose weight fast and then your job is to maintain after that.

Thank you sir!!
Welcome po

- - - Updated - - -

Keto diet works for me. i lost 8.5 kgs for about 2 1/2 months. May konting jogging. hahaha

Yup, me too walking nga lang saken hehe pero it works really!

FAST RESULTS

You can lose 20 pounds or more in 30 days. The Keto Patch Weight Loss Plan is for those who need to quickly achieve a goal. You lose weight fast and then your job is to maintain after that.

How does the program work?
The Keto Patch Weight Loss Plan works by using patches, follow a strict diet according to your BMR and then your weight melts away almost immediately!

Weight loss is also about giving your body the proper nutrition it needs so that it will reward you with a feeling of satiety and fullness. That is what The Keto Patch Weight Loss Plan is all about. You don’t need to diet for a lifetime to see life-changing results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom