Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wanted: Photoshop Experts

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
For PHOTOSHOP EXPERTS:
Anyone interested to alter various amateur photos/images? For PERSONAL and PRIVATE use and not to be released in Public.

Clients are willing to pay Php500 per batch. That's 10-12 images sa isang batch composed of:

I usually give 2-3 batches per month and would give you 1-2 weeks to have the job done.
This is Adult oriented and explicit so for open-minded artists only, for professionals who are discreet and willing to destroy the finished material once it has been sent to me.

I need to see first ano style mo and how good you are, give me 1-2 samples. PM me if interested.

Wala po ba interested?
I'm sure marami nag eedit ng photos dito.
Private and discreet project po ito.
Mga 2-3 batches, 500pesos per batch.
Pakitaan ko kayo sample na ginawa ng dati kong nakuha na editor.
Pm me.

For PHOTOSHOP EXPERTS:
Anyone interested to alter various amateur photos/images? For PERSONAL and PRIVATE use and not to be released in Public.

Clients are willing to pay Php500 per batch. That's 10-12 images sa isang batch composed of:

I usually give 2-3 batches per month and would give you 1-2 weeks to have the job done.
This is Adult oriented and explicit so for open-minded artists only, for professionals who are discreet and willing to destroy the finished material once it has been sent to me.

I need to see first ano style mo and how good you are, give me 1-2 samples. PM me if interested.

ako po interesado

YOU NEED PHOTO EXPERT TAPOS PHP500 PER BATCH? ANO KA TS BALIW?
ALAM MO BA ANG SINASABI MONG EXPERT? ALAM MO BA MAGKANO BAYAD SA EXPERT?
KAININ MO ANG PHP500 MO TS!:ranting::upset::ranting::upset:
BIGYAN KITA NG 500USD AT MAGBIGTI KA...KAHIT 1000USD BIGYAN KITA PARA SA KABAONG MO

pm me the sample if I can cope up,

I am playing photoshop atleast 1 and half years.

parang nabasa ko na to kanina may thread na ito masyadong makamundo eh haha.., sure po ba to tyaka nag hahanap ka ng expert tapos 500 lang XD
gusto ko sana tumanggap ang prob. wala akong pc or laptop sa bahay.. almost 6yrs, in Ai & PS :)

sir ako interested .. ano po mga qualifications ????

Back
Top Bottom